Cut off from the world (Survival, Apocalypse, Horror, Freeform, Erotic)

Started by Dashenka, August 06, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

I just came across your game here, I hope you don't mind, but I made up a character for it, that is if you are still accepting aplicants.

Name : Doctor Nicolette Danielle Austin /  Goes by Nic or Nicky
Nationality: American
Job: Doctor
Address: 10 Willow Lane
Connected to: no one. Still new in town has been living and working there for about 8 months
About:
Height : 5’ 8”  (173cm)
Weight / Body mesurements : 130 lbs /  36-27-36
Hair : Long dark hair, falling in waves that reach the middle of her back
Skin : Olive in tone
Eyes : Blue-Grey
Distinguishing Features : tattoo on the small of her back of a yin and yang symbol
Likes : Reading (though she never seems to get the time), romantic movies, fresh strawberries and cream, flower arranging (it gives her a sense of control and reminds her that beauty still exists in the world), hiking, camping, rollerblading, swimming, tai chi, cooking, house (spring) cleaning, and her pet hamster *Hammy*
Dislikes : Senseless violence, smoking, liars and cheats, the smell of burnt toast, excessive drinking, a mess of any kind and she’s terrified of rats.

Nicky was born as the only child to Doctor James Austin and his wife Doctor Mary-Lynn Blair-Austin. She was expected to achieve high marks in school and go far in life from the moment of her conception. She could have easily been described as the perfect child, having achieved straight A’s in her entire education career. She graduated from Yale with her MD and was top of her class. Upon graduation she was awarded a position two positions, one in a big city where she would intern under one of the best surgeons in the world (which her parents wanted her to take) and one in the small town of Glenwood Springs, joining a small General Practice with a friend she had made through school. Much to her parents dislike, Nicky chose the small town. She liked the idea of a friendly town as opposed to the mad rush of the big city. Besides, she might get some time for herself for a change.

And so Nicky moved into a small house, complete with a white picket fence and a small flower garden. It was walking distance to and from the doctors clinic, allowing  her to ride her bicycle to work. She spends most of her time, working, she doesn’t mind the long hours and often will do home visits as her phone is open to the folks in town 24 hours a day. Her dedication to medicine and the people of Glenwood Springs seems to be unshakable, though there are times when the quiet gets to her. She finds herself missing the ER, and the chaos and the changing situations making each day a constant challenge.

Her personal life has suffered greatly because of her chosen career, and so when she does get a rare night or day off, Nicky tends to try and cram in as much of chores as she can. As such, she has learned to love doing such things like laundry, house cleaning, grocery shopping, and one of her most favorite of all so called mundane things… cooking.  She loves to cook herself something special, open up a small bottle of good wine, and pop in a movie that will make her laugh and cry. She might not have actual romance in her life, but she sure as hell can dream of it! The romantic movie of choice would have to do until she finds time to have the real deal.   

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs : Nicolette lived her life surrounded by strong and driven people, romance was never a priority. Even though romance or rather the fantasy that she had been told was “love” was not encouraged, that didn’t stop Nickey from falling in love with the idea of falling in love. Her dearest dream is to meet and fall in love with that one special man that will accompany her through life as an equal partner.

Can Die:  Only if necessary, I'd rather her remain living.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dashenka

Two characters look great! Don't be shy guys and girls, keep 'em coming. :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Nymphadora

You'll be seeing mine this evening after Magical Pen and Apple and I discuss our siblings.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

King Serperior

It's been a while since I read the book, but I enjoyed it and playing a similar concept for the game could be very fun!

I already have an idea for a Young (22-24), rookie cop who's very first day on the job is when the Dome comes down.  I'll see if I can work up a CS  :D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

johnnyboyboy

Looks interesting, My idea will be for a English tourist on a roadtrip in the wrong place at the wrong time. Char sheet up soon.
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

King Serperior

Name:  Johnny Andrews
Nationality:  American
Job:  Police Officer
Address:  154 August Street
Connected to:  Open for Discussion
About: 
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 175lbs
Hair Colour: As Picture.
Eye Colour: Brown
Build: As Picture
Distinguishing marks: None

Johnny Andrews was born in Atlanta, Georgia and grew up their.  His father and mother were both part of the local police force, but on different parts of the city.  This influenced him to strive to become a police officer himself.  Even from an early age, he listened intently to his parents when they came home and told of their stories from work.

His grandfather, who lived with them, was a World War 2 veteran at the age of 90 and his stories of fighting for the sake of innocents back at home further fueled the fires within him.  Soon after graduating high school, he applied to the academy and, 6 short years later, graduated as the 5th best in his class and second best at the firing range.  Upon his graduation, his grandfather, now at the age of 106 and frail, gave him a gift that would better suit Johnny than himself.  That night, the gift yet unopened, his grandfather gave up the fight and passed away.  Inside the box was a German Luger, polished and clean and in perfect working condition, now his to keep.

After the funeral, Johnny quickly found himself to be transferred immediately to Glenwood Springs, as a way of getting his feet wet in a small, resort town.  Upon arrival, he spent a few days moving into his new home and joined the police force there.  As the new guy, he is usually the one sent to do menial tasks, like saving cats from trees or chasing teenagers out of places they aren't supposed to be, or just helping out around town.

Other than standard Police Equipment, Johnny possesses a Luger and drives an old, Chevy pickup.
Can die:  Yes (preferably if it means saving no less than 3-5 PC lives)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

eiselmann

Name: Simon Hamilton
Nationality: On his fathers side hes a fifth generation American of Scottish descent ,his mother was born in London England
Job: High School Student
Address: 415 Echo St
Connected to:Jessica Miller-has a deep and devoted crush on her
                              Allison Miller - Tutored her last year in History-a blip on her radar, for now
Sister Kitty Hamilton 16 High school student

About: Family :
Father Zac Hamilton 47 Self Employed Investment Consultant
Mother Katie Hamilton 44 ex fashion model now works with her husband
Sister Sara Hamilton 22 Works in Denver in the Marketing office of the Denver Broncos. In High School she was Prom Queen and head cheerleader.
Sister Kitty Hamilton 16 High school student
When the dome comes down his parents are in England seeing family trusting Simon and Kitty will not burn down the house for the two weeks they are away. His older sister was due to ensure that by heading home for the second week...to babysit.

Simon grew up in a happy family where sports and learning were equally valued and encouraged, he showed talent for football as well as maths, he hit High School in his sisters senior year , in the land of cliques she was the alpha of the alpha females and by association Simon got to hang with the popular kids for about a week , when they discovered Simon was on an accelerated learning programme he was reclassified as a nerd . It left Simon a little bewildered and quite frankly he thought his elder sister and her friends were a bunch of idiots an opinion he expressed often.

He's also very close to and very protective of his younger sister Kitty and as conservative as he is , she impressed him by her decision to embrace the punk within her and be her own person. Since his rise in popularity he's been able to step in and stop much of the bullying that she endures but he's not always around to come to her aid.

In junior year he competed in the school track and field tryouts , only because Junior and Senior had to select at least two event, he choose the 100 and 200 meter sprints figuring he'd get it over with quicker. To his surprise and everyone else's shock he not only won both races but broke both school records. He then went on to win the 100 meters and finished third in the 200 meters at the State Champs. That combined with his body developing during the summer vacation propelled Simon up the schools social ladder , thou he maintained his existing friendships he also found himself dating a cheerleader for a few months.

Sexually Simon is not a virgin he's had sex three times , twice with his cheerleader ex-girlfriend and once with a near neighbour, a 28 year old housewife and mother. He'd love to have sex with more than one women at a time and has a thing for older women, his on's are a work in progress since sex is ...well sex........he does have some off's like guy on guy or crossdressing or toilet stuff.

Simon is at heart a good kid he can be a little immature and sometimes his hormones play havoc with his mind and he finds himself falling in lust with pretty much every women he sees , he's very intelligent and the dome will present a challenge to his intellect that he wouldn't be able to ignore , he's also quite conservative he will back the authority figures in the dome as his default stance, saying that he'll also develop his own agenda.

Can die:other than me asking to kill him off..no

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

auroraChloe

Quote from: Rel Mayer on August 24, 2014, 05:55:41 PM
I'm still interested, but wondering what exact character I'm going to play.

Rel Mayer, you mentioned the hotel owner before i did.  go for it. 

a/a 8/21/17

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

zenpai

I had an idea could I play the jack of all trades that sleeping with all the housewives in towns
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

King Serperior

Quote from: zenpai on August 25, 2014, 09:10:30 PM
I had an idea could I play the jack of all trades that sleeping with all the housewives in towns
All seems a little much, no?  Perhaps he has a secret mistress in town who is the wife of someone.....perhaps the Mayor?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Rel Mayer

Quote from: auroraChloe on August 25, 2014, 07:12:19 PM
Rel Mayer, you mentioned the hotel owner before i did.  go for it.

Nah, if you have a good idea for one, please take it! I can always be a housemaid or something.

Dashenka

Quote from: zenpai on August 25, 2014, 09:10:30 PM

The focus of the game will be on the daily struggle of the people in the town, not on sex.

On a different note, a character that is good with survival skills and all that is nice but I don't want EVERYBODY to make a character like that :D That would be a little boring. We can't all be heroes, some people need to be saved :)

King Serperior

Quote from: Dashenka on August 26, 2014, 03:07:30 AM
On a different note, a character that is good with survival skills and all that is nice but I don't want EVERYBODY to make a character like that :D That would be a little boring. We can't all be heroes, some people need to be saved :)
Well, I think the only survival skills my character has is urban survival thanks to police training.  I figure he'd be kind of lost outside the town  *nods*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Dashenka

King Serperior

Thanks!  It's actually a Zerg Hydralisk from Starcraft, but thank you anyway   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Dashenka

The Zerg and the Tyranids are basically the same thing. Just a different game :)

King Serperior

I'm not familiar with the Tyranids, though I've heard of their similarities with the Zerg  >.>;

That said, if anyone's wanting to make a connection with my character, the new cop on the block (Going to say he's been in town for at least a couple of weeks by the time the IC begins), let me know!   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

TheHangedOne

Quote from: King Serperior on August 26, 2014, 07:09:13 AM
I'm not familiar with the Tyranids, though I've heard of their similarities with the Zerg  >.>;

That said, if anyone's wanting to make a connection with my character, the new cop on the block (Going to say he's been in town for at least a couple of weeks by the time the IC begins), let me know!   :-)
I doubt my Mountain Man would actually know your cop, but I'd reckon there's a good chance he might be at least aware of the fact that there's a hermit living out in the hills.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Dashenka

Don't put too much weight on the connections. I mean being a cop or doctor, most people in town would know you. That is enough for now. It's mostly that we a tight group without any loners in the game.

King Serperior

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 26, 2014, 11:20:14 AM
I doubt my Mountain Man would actually know your cop, but I'd reckon there's a good chance he might be at least aware of the fact that there's a hermit living out in the hills.
Quote from: Dashenka on August 26, 2014, 11:28:47 AM
Don't put too much weight on the connections. I mean being a cop or doctor, most people in town would know you. That is enough for now. It's mostly that we a tight group without any loners in the game.
Alright, that's good enough for me  :)  Less to worry about on my end  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Loves

Quote from: Dashenka on August 26, 2014, 11:28:47 AM

I would assume, Nicky being a doctor, that she would  have come across most people in the town at one point. Plus she does house calls at all hours of the night.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Loves on August 26, 2014, 12:02:26 PM
I would assume, Nicky being a doctor, that she would  have come across most people in the town at one point. Plus she does house calls at all hours of the night.
Yeah, I'd imagine Mountain Man comes in every now and again when he's got something wrong.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

MagicalPen

Its actually illegal out here to 'live in the woods' - aka being Homeless. Cops will go to a reported 'site' and clear it out or take the person to jail. So I'd imagine the Mtn Man is known to the local cops. It is a SMALL town afterall.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Dashenka