Cut off from the world (Survival, Apocalypse, Horror, Freeform, Erotic)

Started by Dashenka, August 06, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dashenka on August 28, 2014, 11:51:02 AM

GnothiSeauton is playing 29 year old police officer Claire Hendrickson.
Head sheriff of Glenwood Springs and local. Well known by most people in town.

If it would be alright with you, I would prefer that the Dome coming down has sort of forced her into the role of sheriff, whether the former sheriff died when the dome came down or was cut off or something like that.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Dashenka

Ok I can change that. Up to you what happened with the old sheriff. Or you want me to decide?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Dashenka on August 28, 2014, 04:02:55 PM
Ok I can change that. Up to you what happened with the old sheriff. Or you want me to decide?

Totally up to you.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Dashenka

Dashenka

NSFW
Name: Sarah Fairman
Nationality: American
Job: Pastrychef/baker's assistent
Address: 101 10th Street
Connected to: Her parents
About: Sarah had an ordinary youth until highschool. She had adopted a slightly emo/punk style and in the small town that meant she was getting a lot of looks. At school she quickly turned into the black sheep and her grades really suffered from it. Although very intelligent, Sarah made a few wrong and possibly stupid decisions. The first one was to pose naked at the webcam when a guy asked her. At first she said no, trying to act tough and strong but somehow, the guy broke through all that and there she was, showing off her tits and tats.

When she felt she no longer wanted to be under his control, she told him to stop and blocked him from her chat lists. As a result her pictures were spread out on Facebook and soon most of the highschool had seen her in her most vulnerable state. Sarah tried to shrug it off, acting all cool and tough and giving everybody who commented at her a big mouth. It wasn't the fact that people had seen the picture, it was the fact that she had been betrayed that hurt Sarah most.

Her attitude went from bad to worse, only fueled by the endless stream of vulgarities thrown at her and eventually she dropped out of school and her parents told she could live in the guesthouse. Not having any income, Sarah fell back into doing what she did best, showing off her body on webcam. This earned her a decent amount of money, at least to make a normal living and safe money to leave this town and start over. Recently she has joined the local bakery, something she finds relaxing because she gets to work early morning and backstage. Her pastries are a favourite in town although nobody knows it's her who's been making them.

Can die: Yes

Dashenka

So after my character, I now finally got the game underway.

It's here.

I'm not a big fan of having multiple threads so ideally I keep it all in this one. I've put it under Extreme because I don't know where we'll end up. Don't let it scare you off, I will respect everybody's limits and expect you all to do the same.

Because everything is in one thread, I'd like you all to copy the header and use it to keep things a bit easier for everybody.

[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Time:[/b]

If you have a small picture of your character, feel free to add, not a must.

In terms of posting rate, some post more and faster than others, which is why the time stamp is handy. In case you are in a smaller sub story, the rest of the group might be ahead in time while you finish your side plot.

I ask at least one post per week. This should be do able for everybody. Of course I'd like more posts to keep the game running smoothly and to keep everybody interested. In case of one or two characters delaying, I'll move them on myself, obviously trying to respect the players that play them.

If you have problems, difficulties, or don't agree with anything please use this thread, send me a PM or convince me to make an OOC thread :)

Last but not least, if you feel you no longer wish to participate, please let me know. I won't be angry if you tell me, I will be slightly pissed off when you drop out without a word of notice.

So having said all that, go get posting and enjoy the game.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Dashenka

auroraChloe

also, can we have some common spots to be, so their can be interaction even if it's peripheral, instead of everyone having breakfast at a different diner.  ??

a/a 8/21/17

Dashenka

Hmm I don't think I fully understand what you mean aurora?  :-[

auroraChloe

name off a few business spots for doing scenes in.  one or two diners, a shop or two, etc...   or there's a chance that we'll all be doing scenes in different 'public' places and never come in contact.  just  thought. 

a/a 8/21/17

Loves

I think what she means is a list of businesses, local restaurants, offices, grocery store, that sorta thing. 

Like a map of the towns in street. Possibly where the doctors office is with a few stores, eateries, and so on.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

auroraChloe

Quote from: Loves on August 30, 2014, 10:57:34 AM
I think what she means is a list of businesses, local restaurants, offices, grocery store, that sorta thing. 

Like a map of the towns in street. Possibly where the doctors office is with a few stores, eateries, and so on.

*nodsnods*  thank you, Loves.  xo

a/a 8/21/17

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dashenka

Yeah okay... that sounds like a good plan :D Ill come up with some

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Dashenka

Letrixia

Dashenka

Letrixia

ofc?

if I can, what do you need (btw I am currently watching the series and I love it so pm me in case you need anything to deepen the plots if you are going the same way.

Dashenka

Of course :)

Pick anything you'd like. The game is different from the show in the reason for the dome :)

Letrixia

Do you have a combat expert (like a navy seal or something like that?)