Desperately Craving Futa/Tentacle girl (M seeking F)

Started by ryanmcallister80, February 04, 2012, 01:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanmcallister80

I'm going to say initially I'm not seeking a specific setting and am open to just about any genre, though I have very little experience of futa so I don't know any established characters etc.

The main goal of this request is to find a female writer that wants to play a futa opposite my 'normal' male character. I say normal, but that could be anything short of an anthro and/or full on superhero type but in all honesty its open to negotiation. The main thing is that I'd love to have my character fall for a cute, sexy, clever, assertive girl only to find to his surprise (and later pleasure) she has a manhood (futahood? Womanhood?) to rival his own as well as a sweet female core.

EDIT: Also looking for a sweet alien tentacle girl to increase her knowledge of the male human sexual response, or have her wicked way with my unsuspecting guy.   

Plot is important just as much as the sexual elements, but as I said before the exact setting is up for discussion.

Your character can expect (once revealed as futa) serious amounts of foreplay, cock worship, teasing, oral pleasuring, anal play and more. She can subject my guy to any amount of orgasm denial, anal play, teasing, light bondage, cum play and just about anything short of toilet, gore and extreme pain.

I'm open to playing via forums or email. I do like to chat OOC to discuss plot development, real life, sex and anything else you care to talk about, but I'm ok if you want to keep things purely business. *snip*

Thanks for your interest.   
Ryan.

No offsite contact information in public boards, please. ~Staff