fantasy island game. (closed)

Started by rachels270692, July 13, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 10, 2015, 05:25:39 PM
Name: Raigus, but you can also call him the demon of Greed

Age: Ancient(though he has been around since approximately when the first intelligent life formed

Race: Demon

Power:  Besides having an aura which can cause the emotion of greed and being really persuasive(his voice laced with magic, though not as much so as his sibling Lust), he has a ton of endurance and strong, able to lift objects many times his weight and once having brushed off being crashed into by a dragon.  He is also faster than a human and can jump two story buildings.  His last power is summoning a small portal in which to store belongings.  While he has all these strengths, he lacks any actual magical talent, unable to cast even a minor spell.

Personality: Raigus is calm and devious, preferring to manipulate things to his advantage over taking them by force, even if he could.  He is very hard to actually anger, though his major weakness is his greed, possibly becoming reckless to get what he wants, which is just about everything, but there are some things he wants more than others.  He became councilman not just for his strength and calm demeanor, but also his want for power.  His greed also makes him pretty easy to manipulate, as devious as he is.

Looks:While human he is 6 ft, but in demon form he is slightly above 8 ft
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Human form:

Demon form:

Job: Demon council man, runs a couple of small stores, all next to his bank.

Past:Greed has been on this world a long time and has went through many adventures, and though he thought of staying in the human world, he decided moving with the rest of his kind was best.  Ever since arriving on the island, he has been trying to control the economy and gain power.

cool I will add him to the demon council man :D
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Ziya

I just got Lucia (the angel) up! I put her in my original character post to keep things simpler.

zenpai

how about the embraced as there name It is a vampire name but it could work
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 10, 2015, 10:33:28 PM
I just got Lucia (the angel) up! I put her in my original character post to keep things simpler.

she looks great :D

Quote from: zenpai on August 10, 2015, 10:46:44 PM
how about the embraced as there name It is a vampire name but it could work

hmmm sounds good :) I like it

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 10, 2015, 05:25:39 PM
Name: Raigus, but you can also call him the demon of Greed

Age: Ancient(though he has been around since approximately when the first intelligent life formed

Race: Demon

Power:  Besides having an aura which can cause the emotion of greed and being really persuasive(his voice laced with magic, though not as much so as his sibling Lust), he has a ton of endurance and strong, able to lift objects many times his weight and once having brushed off being crashed into by a dragon.  He is also faster than a human and can jump two story buildings.  His last power is summoning a small portal in which to store belongings.  While he has all these strengths, he lacks any actual magical talent, unable to cast even a minor spell.

Personality: Raigus is calm and devious, preferring to manipulate things to his advantage over taking them by force, even if he could.  He is very hard to actually anger, though his major weakness is his greed, possibly becoming reckless to get what he wants, which is just about everything, but there are some things he wants more than others.  He became councilman not just for his strength and calm demeanor, but also his want for power.  His greed also makes him pretty easy to manipulate, as devious as he is.

Looks:While human he is 6 ft, but in demon form he is slightly above 8 ft
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Human form:

Demon form:

Job: Demon council man, runs a couple of small stores, all next to his bank.

Past:Greed has been on this world a long time and has went through many adventures, and though he thought of staying in the human world, he decided moving with the rest of his kind was best.  Ever since arriving on the island, he has been trying to control the economy and gain power.

can you add him to the chara page as well please :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

ok first thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234633.new#new - council building working on the rest

2nd thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234634.new#new   - the town

3rd thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234635.new#new - the school

4th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234636.new#new - the beach areas

5th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234637.new#new - the forest area

6th thread is up, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234638.new#new - the caves

ok they all are up now :D

Vanetias

Good, was thinking of him having start at their home in the celestial realm, is that alright with you?

rachels270692

How about in the forest there is some old stone area have your start there, in the old stone area and that way it can be the door way they come and go from :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234637.new#new

Vanetias

I was gonna put in a scene with them having sex in the morning, first when they wake up, and durring their bath together.

rachels270692

Sure that is fine, just put it in the forest area. that way we have a starting point :)

Vanetias

rachels270692

up to you, as long as it is a good amount to reply to then it is fine :)

Vanetias

rachels270692

rachels270692

just letting you know i will not be on a lot today, it is my nanny's funeral :( i will be back fully tomorrow.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

rachels270692

rachels270692

Bump any more takers on coming and playing? *look around and hand out cookies*

rachels270692

ya we are already near 100 posts already go us *happy dance :D

rachels270692

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

rachels270692

ok all i am back, sorry it took so long i have to start packing to go bakc to uni in 2 weeks so i have been really busy. :D

rachels270692

hey all sorry i have not been on, i have been busy moving back to uni. I am back on now and will reply soon, i hope everyone is still willing to play :D

Crowe

This caught my eye and looks interesting and fun. Would a Valkyrie character be accepted?

rachels270692

Hay and yes they are but where would they fit hmmmm, well they are a kind of angel right? they take warriors up to Valhalla  hmmm you think that would fit?

Crowe

Quote from: rachels270692 on September 26, 2015, 05:00:04 AM
Hay and yes they are but where would they fit hmmmm, well they are a kind of angel right? they take warriors up to Valhalla  hmmm you think that would fit?

Yeah I think that works well. I'll make a character sheet for approval soon.