The Prince's Blade (M/M, Bon - Possible NC)

Started by Suiko, April 03, 2012, 12:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

There is a kingdom in a distant land; a place that is prosperous and filled with a wealth of natural resources that ensure its people lead good and honest lives. Minor boarder skirmishes sometimes occur, but always they are controlled and held at bay by the knighthood; proud warriors who live their lives in service to the King and his young son, idols of the people and always victorious despite the odds.

As the Prince comes of age, it is decided that he should take a more hands on role in the leading of the kingdom; he is to meet the people, venture out into the more remote places to see all that there is and grow into a fine young man. To accompany him however, he would need someone strong and brave to ensure his safety. Knights who volunteer are carefully combed through until one is selected to be the Prince's Blade; one who acts on behalf of the young man whatever the cost, to put his safety above everything.

Things begin smoothly; their journey is simple and safe, and the pair come closer together, becoming true friends as opposed to simply knight and Prince. Whilst riding however, word reaches them of a terrible tragedy. The King has been slain; poisoned by a traitor in his own court. The Prince is horrified by the news and they hurry back to the grief-ridden capital to see the truth for themselves; his father is dead, leaving the Prince suddenly crowned.

He isn't the same man however; his once honest view of the world has been tarnished by treachery, he demands revenge against the country who took his father and becomes almost a stranger to those close to him. Armies march against previously friendly nations and the people begin to worry if their beloved Prince is truly the same kind young man of his youth. Even his Blade cannot help but question what he's becoming, but any who dare speak up have been mercilessly put to death. Is the change natural? Is there something lurking in the background, changing the Prince into someone dark?

No one knows, but the Blade cannot stand by and watch. He has to do something.

I'd play the Prince and I'm looking for someone to play the Blade; someone strong-willed and passionate who would do anything to keep the Prince safe. I'd like there to be some deeper reason as to why the Prince suddenly becomes darker, more than his father's death; the traitor isn't found out and perhaps uses magic to warp his mind maybe?

I'd like to establish a deep relationship that's tested when the Prince changes with lots of emotion and passion. Please PM if interested!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -