The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

not really... I just want to see him peacefull and with Christmas joy!

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Idej

Hmm, maybe when we get closer to Christmas.

Is three girls and a snowman.

Fragile Dreams

Surprise huh?

It's one dude and no girls!

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Idej

Because all of the ladies are with that snowman! :P

MabFaerie

No ladies in that pic above to be sure, but there's a faerie here ^^ lol
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Idej

Indeed there is a faerie that looks like she could use another warrior to help her out.

Talia

I'm still liking that sword.....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

cere

Ooooh...I can see you're all tied up...do you need a helping hand perhaps?

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Talia

Sure...well don't you look relaxed....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

cere

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Immortal Cherubin

Looks like my type of Christmas present...i wonder if i could find her under my tree this Christmas  ;)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

Has some smexy looking wings <3 Yay for wings!
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Jag

Has some smexy looking wings herself.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Immortal Cherubin

makes me want to be good for Christmas for some reason  :D...still love the red hat  :-)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

Looks like an emo angel. And also possibly needs a hug... or a shoulder to cry on. Or both.

Idej

Looks like she might needs some blankets on to keep her warm.

Immortal Cherubin

Mab he just needs someone to be near him  :-)

The avatar above me has a bad-ass sword...can i get that on E-bay?
A/A
O/O

Ryieahna

*slides over and sits next to emo angel*

Idej

Looks like she is glancing at the moon behind her.

luna146

Immortal Cherubin

apparently likes blue... :-*
A/A
O/O

Idej

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Idej

Sigma!  Where! *pulls out Z-saber*

The avatar above me is actually right side up, the chair is nailed to the ceiling. :P