[Black Dawn] Modern Fantasy - Conclave Characters Needed - Open Recruitment

Started by Wispyr, October 14, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Cataclysmic Archangel

Currently working on a mortal thrall to Ely's vampire.  Faceclaiming a highlander-era Adrian Paul.

Wispyr

Game Master Notes

Seelie

Fay

Kindred

Awakened

Human

The Conclave

The Circle

The Assembly

-

Player     Character     Face Claim     Gender     Sexuality     Race     Faction     Inspiration     Notes
01. WispyrEydis NiequistMini AndenFemaleHeteroflexibleSeelieThe ConclaveValkyrieLooking for former 'purifiers' as associates/subordinates; former lover; human hero
02. Saphir?Shanina Shaik????Merfolk-
03. Elysian RadianceElenore TorneauNatalie DormerFemalePansexualSeelieThe CircleVampireLooking for some type of thrall/child; employees for her house of debauchery
?Alexander Skaarsgard?????-
04. Amarlo?Tatiana Gil?????-
?Holland Roden?????-
05. Orange Marmalade???????-
06. Chresstafer???????-
07. Aya???????-
08. Relikai?Nikolaj Coster-Waldau?????-
?Yuki Kashiwagi?????-
09. ArcannyxLyonisJason MomoaMaleHeterosexualSeelieThe CircleWerewolf-
?Adrian PaulMale?Human---
10. Dominique?Melissa Clarke?????-
?Charlie Hunnam?????-

bubby

Wispyr

bubby

Orange Marmalade

bubby

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

bubby

ALL RIGHTY!

Working on a Dragon Fay, face claim Nea Dune. Kinda recycling a char I made but wasn't able to play from another game, but she'll work great methinks.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: bubby on October 16, 2016, 10:06:05 PM
ALL RIGHTY!

Working on a Dragon Fay, face claim Nea Dune. Kinda recycling a char I made but wasn't able to play from another game, but she'll work great methinks.
Methinks I know the character that you're referring to! I'm recycling my dragon from that same game as well, but making some tweaks to it.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

bubby

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 16, 2016, 10:18:46 PM
Methinks I know the character that you're referring to! I'm recycling my dragon from that same game as well, but making some tweaks to it.

Yas!

AribethAmkiir

Oh, this sounds fun, but that's a given since it's a Wispyr game.

I'm thinking of some sort of "Muse" type Seelie, aligned with the Circle, of course. 

aya

Wispyr

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 16, 2016, 06:13:24 PM
wtf Wispyr never says that to me :(
Liar. I have too ~.^

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on October 17, 2016, 01:03:48 AM
Oh, this sounds fun, but that's a given since it's a Wispyr game.

I'm thinking of some sort of "Muse" type Seelie, aligned with the Circle, of course. 
D'awww. <3 Welcome! Would love a Muse type.

All of these Circle characters. Would love to see some Conclave characters start to crop up. Remember that recruitment remains open. So if you've got ideas, shot em my way thus far we've got: Valkyrie, Werewolf, Dragon, Vampire, a human or two, a Kitsune in the works... Come all ye wanting great adventure.

Also I'm catching up on stuff now. Sheets that have been submitted are being worked on currently.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Wispyr on October 17, 2016, 10:29:41 AM

All of these Circle characters. Would love to see some Conclave characters start to crop up.

Circle's just so much more fun.  It's kind of like D&D: Do you want Lawful Good (Conclave), do you want Chaotic Evil (Blight), or do you want ANYTHING ELSE (Circle)?

Wispyr

Conclave is hardly Lawful Good, the three factions were actually created to represent the three chaotic based alignments.

Conclave = Chaotic Good
Circle = Chaotic Neutral
Assembly = Chaotic Evil

The Conclave thinks that humans should be left to their own devices, and play with them, rather than alongside them (circle) or against them (assembly).

If making a human character you don't need opinions on the Three Seelie factions (Conclave/Circle/Assembly), the fact that there even are factions isn't really knowledge that's had. There simply are Seelie. Some of them suck. Some of them seem to be okay.

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Chreestafer

Stupid question...

If Humans can't be corrupted, does the Blight have the ability to cause them physical harm? Or is the Blight more like a virus, which in turn would cause the unseelie to cause said harm?

As I said, I'm probably going to play a human mercenary, maybe one working for S.A.F.E.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Hazy Sky

Hmm... Going to have to have a think about this one. I have a couple of possibilities in mind. Can I call dibs on Jason Robards and Geoffrey Holder for now please? Thank you.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Wispyr

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 18, 2016, 07:27:51 AM
If Humans can't be corrupted, does the Blight have the ability to cause them physical harm? Or is the Blight more like a virus, which in turn would cause the unseelie to cause said harm?
Yes the Blight is very much a physical thing and can kill humans, it just can't do to them what it does to the Seelie. Likewise the Unseelie, who serve the Blight, can kill humans. Members of SAFE are totally fine, just remember that it's a government organization.

Quote from: skyre on October 18, 2016, 07:44:02 AM
Hmm... Going to have to have a think about this one. I have a couple of possibilities in mind. Can I call dibs on Jason Robards and Geoffrey Holder for now please? Thank you.
Welcome! You can! I shall note it.

Rhynarion

Query- Are things like a 'Seelie Beast Tamer' acceptable options or only purely mythical beasts such as werewolves, dragons, vampires, demons, ect?

Wispyr

Quote from: Rhynarion on October 18, 2016, 12:48:39 PM
Query- Are things like a 'Seelie Beast Tamer' acceptable options or only purely mythical beasts such as werewolves, dragons, vampires, demons, ect?
Would need more details on what you mean by "beast tamer"

Orange Marmalade

I still have zero idea what I'm doing... but I'll be doing something Seelie almost surely.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Wispyr on October 18, 2016, 02:24:43 PM
Would need more details on what you mean by "beast tamer"

If I had to guess, the Seelie eqivlent of a wow Hunter.  Only works, however, if there are strange and exotic animals that don't have PC levels.

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 18, 2016, 02:26:17 PM
I still have zero idea what I'm doing... but I'll be doing something Seelie almost surely.

Giant tentacle monster seelie.  always a hit with the ladies.