Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireeyes

Nadir

Fireeyes

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Fireeyes

Darius

If I Should Fall behind,  Bruce Springsteen, Live from Dublin Disk 1

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Fireeyes

krisalyx

Fuu Fuu Fuu . . . Now Just Behave Yourself!

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Elektra

Elektra - On/Offs
"Life expands or contracts in direct proportion to one's courage." — Anaïs Nin

ShamshielDF

Micado - "Its gonna be a fine night tonight" on Bunny's Pimping Techno (Live 365)
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Neferus Andolini

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Neferus Andolini

Dreamweaver

Fireeyes

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Shiri

Neferus Andolini

Shiri

Fireeyes

grdell

Symphony No. 1 "The Lord of the Rings" by Johan de Meij
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3