Exalted 2e Infernal Perfidia (Brainstorm) (MxMxMxM . . . )

Started by PaleEnchantress, December 19, 2015, 10:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

I have been craving an exalted game for a while.  Particularly one involving Infernals and Malfeas. At the moment I'm trying to decide between something somewhat serious or just complete insanity.  This is a game where you can find things that dont exist, speak with colors, seduce the whether and get their house addicted to cosmic cocaine. I'm really leaning toward the complete insanity module. You are an infernal, or a different exalted who is now demonically infused and allied with the Yozi's. You think this reclamation thing sounds pretty bad ass you'd love to get to work on that but your eldritch abomination boss insists the most important thing for you to do right now is go set a corn field on fire because it insulted her by wearing the same skyskape. When you get there it's just a normal corn field but fire insists it's in love with the cornfield and can't bring itself to harm it. Being demonic entities beating fire into submission is a sound solution. As is seducing it and convincing it that the cornfield is just a brazen whore. Your reward for this quest is FRESH POPCORN. A third circle demon offers everyone in the party a 3 dot artifact in return for the popcorn. I'm open to discussion on the tone and overplot of the game.

Funny as it sounds this will be an extreme game. (Body Horror, Non Con, graphic violence) Black comedy is encouraged. As I have to be the ST the whole thing is sexualized and male on male focused. Female characters and completely straight male characters are not banned, but discouraged. My GMPC will probably be the most "plot centrist" character. I don't intend to bring that into Mary Sue territory where everyone just stands around and watch me do shit. Still, the primary motivation here is my personal amusement.  I hope by being very blunt it will make it easier to find people who would be interested.

You are not required to make your character an Infernal but you must at least have a modicum of loyalty to the Yozi's and reclamation. If you chose a lower tier exalt you'll probably get a few bonuses to start with.

Feel free to post questions, comments and ideas here in the thread, or message me.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img