Xen wants the E!(lves) MxM only

Started by Xenphir, March 02, 2015, 07:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenphir

I am really craving RP's where either my character or my partner's character is an elf. Be it Wood elf, high elf, Dark elf, or another variant. I have many plot ideas so I will just list a few at about one-two sentences each. Feel free to ask here or in PM about any of them if you are interested.

Also, I would like someone to do this particular RP with me since the partner has vanished without word. I did the starting post and no other posts have been made. I am not expecting you to be the same character the other partner promised to be. I just want the same plot. There is no information on your character besides that it is non-human of some sort and lives in a mansion all by himself. :/ It is a Beauty and the Beast type story. It is in the NC section, but it doesn't have to go that far. It can just be Bondage.
Link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219540.0

Other plots with elves include:

An elven prince being sold off by his own father to help the country's debt. (Or by his brother who wants the throne?) He would be sold to your character. Could be bondage but NC is most likely.

Your character is an elven king whom invades a human country during war-time and takes it over, liking one of his new human servants.

A wood elf is hunting the woods for some deer meat when he finds an injured human. (The injured man would be the Dom and take the elf after his wounds heal or something?)

An elven Librarian is taken hostage by an opposing force for his vast wisdom and knowledge to use in the war against the elves.

Others?

Xenphir

Bard and the Beast has been taken. The other plots are still open. :)