what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

Jeans, pink bra with red apples, blue cotton panties, white socks, and a certain early X-mas gift from Mr. Fyre.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Blaed

Blue/white/gray pj's bottoms, black boxers, and a black T-shirt saying "Genius by birth, slacker by choice"

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray slacks, white mock turtle-neck pullover, tweed blazer of the black, white and gray sort, suede ankle boots with 3-inch heels.  Still freezy cold here!

Kitsunetsuki

still in my chef's pants & cami :P (hey, at least I took off the chef jacket ;) heh)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

KCourtney

I am currently wearing dark jeans, navy/light blue/grey/white striped long sleeved tee, navy with light blue polka dot knee high socks, light grey bra with light grey cotton vs panties.

Novak

lap top, blanket and boxer briefs.

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

adroitgrayman

A blue denim jeans, a full woolen t-shirt, a jacket over it. A shot sticking curvy brief with a net at the right place.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

White singlet that just sits above my pink undies.

TheLegionary

ENlighten

Beguile's Mistress

Dark burgundy business suit with a white silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps.

Autumn52

a big tshirt that the neck is stretched out and hangs off my shoulder. It is old and I should throw it away but it is so comfy I just love it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Chaosengine

Quote from: Xandi on December 20, 2010, 03:52:01 PM
a big tshirt that the neck is stretched out and hangs off my shoulder. It is old and I should throw it away but it is so comfy I just love it.

*pictures it* Mmmmm...

I'm wearing a burgundy long sleeve and my faded jeans.

Beguile's Mistress

I found a witch's hat from Halloween last year in my closet in my office as I was cleaning it out and packing it up.  I put it on my head and the next person through my door took one look, laughed nervously and backed out.  I think I'll leave it on!

Along with the hat I'm wearing  A black pencil skirt, a gold chain belt, a red satin blouse as a nod to the season, sheer black stockings and either 3-inch black heels or stocking feet, depending on the mood my toes are in!

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Grey pj pants with blue and purple butterflies on and the matching grey longsleeved top with butterflies on the front. They're soft and comfy and lovely.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Cassiopeia

A melon colored short sleeved shirt with a white slash pattern along the neckline, highlighted with plum thread embroidery and antique finish studs, a black long sleeved teeshirt underneath (cuz it's cold!), black skinny jeans tucked into my warm gray knee high leather boots, and tassel chain earrings in a pewter finish with chains that extend from 2 inches long to five inches long, each ending with a piece of marquis shaped metal.  They jingle quietly when I move  ;D

Bubbles

pink t-shirt, red pajams pants, black lace, and black flowers on the undies.[bikini ones] along with gray socks.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Bayushi

Best Shirt EVER.

Anyone who's worked Tech Support will agree.

Autumn52

a pair of black jean and a pink tshirt
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

After many weeks without posting here, I finally have some time. Better than that, my description is very simple, because I am laying next to a swimming pool ... just a blue swimming trunk and white flip-flops.

Captain Maltese

Black jeans, and blue shirt over grey tee.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

dragontonguered

Kitty cat nightshirt and a warm flowered blanket...yes, I am wearing the blanket like a cape :P

Kitsunetsuki

white button-down shirt & jeans
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

black swimming trunks and a towel in my back... heading for the swimming pool again.