M looking for fiesty F in smut RP! (amongst other things)

Started by Khal Drogo, May 20, 2019, 02:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khal Drogo

Hello! I'm looking for female characters to play with me, or a GM. I'm looking to try new things I might've otherwise not thought of before so anything you wanna try or test out PM me, you can check my o/o to see what I like for ideas, it's probably working better than this post for requesting anyways.

pm if interested

I've been graving a few things, well many things actually! I'm kind of out of ideas but if you have anything you'd like to try message me! Here are a few of them:

Wrestling/fighting - I've been craving for one so much! one where our character fights and winner fucks loser maybe it's a wrestling ring or something? we can talk!

summoning gone wrong - your character, a witch or sorceress or something, tries to summon a powerful demon (my character) to do her bidding, she summoned a powerful one but she messed up somehow and the binding wasn't complete so they try to take control of their relationship

some kind of horror maybe?

Fandoms craving: John Wick, League of Legends, Game of Thrones etc.

NOTICE: Mostly craving the wrestling/fighting or something to do with spies/hitwoman messing up or to do with non con
I'm always up for new RP and I've been trying to improve my writing. Anything with smut and story I'm in just hit me up, I have a request post but anything outside of it is good! check my O/O and hit me up!

Khal Drogo

I'm always up for new RP and I've been trying to improve my writing. Anything with smut and story I'm in just hit me up, I have a request post but anything outside of it is good! check my O/O and hit me up!