Searching for an old thread

Started by NileGoddess, May 19, 2013, 02:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

I posted an interest check a while ago, but would like to bump it. Is there a way I can find it using the search feature? I tried typing in the subject, or keywords in the thread, but the thread never comes up.

Autumn Sativus

You only have five pages of started topics so it shouldn't be too difficult with a browse (or a ctrl-f) of those. :-)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

NileGoddess

Wow, how long has that feature been there, lol?

Autumn Sativus

>.> Always. It goes unnoticed a lot though. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Beguile's Mistress

You can also sort the forum using the name of the person who created the thread.

Oniya

The search feature is and is likely to continue to be borked with regards to recent posts until the new CMS is done.  Veks has said that to fix it before then would require taking the entirety of E down for at least a day.  If you know the general time-frame of a post you've made, you're better off using your post history (either searching by posts or by topics).
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17