I love the Elliquiy (Boom De Ah Dah)

Started by Bliss, July 27, 2008, 03:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

The Golden Touch

Whaaaa, curse you link!  ><;  I cannot get Josi's to work.  And I lurvs the Blissen's version... >>:

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

The Golden Touch

-Smiles and gives Bliss snuggles-  ^ ^  You're welcome.

Josietta

Quote from: The Golden Touch on April 10, 2010, 11:23:35 AM
Whaaaa, curse you link!  ><;  I cannot get Josi's to work.  And I lurvs the Blissen's version... >>:

Mine won't work? hrmmm...  works for me... do you have quicktime updated? it does pop up as a quicktime file on my computer.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

The Golden Touch

When I click on it, it opens a new tab on my internet and shows a bar that never moves. ><;

zemo8801

Would rather be on E anytime rather then hear the dull life of my ex complan to me about what problems she sees in my life.  ;D Thank you Elliquly
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

WyldRanger

Quote from: The Golden Touch on April 12, 2010, 01:35:21 AM
When I click on it, it opens a new tab on my internet and shows a bar that never moves. ><;

Instead of clicking on it, try saving it and then playing it from your comp. That worked for me. ^_^

The Golden Touch

There we go. ^ ^  Forgot I can save a link. Pretties.

theLeslie

Rise once more from your over long sleep, and bring joy the multitudes of members both new and old!  Rise, o' great song of songs, o' great truth of truths!

Bliss

* Bliss happysqueals at the bump, and wanders off humming the boom-de-ah-dahs...
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

CaptainNexus616

Ohhh man the nostalgia is running wild!!! I loved this song.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌