Super Smutty Pathfinder Interest Check

Started by PhantomPistoleer, August 29, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

I am not going to beat around the bush.  I am looking to run a super smutty Pathfinder game.  Like, an inexcusably smutty game.  I want to gauge player interest.

To encourage smuttiness, I will not only “empower” players who create slutty characters, but I will also reward kinky situations, too.  Generally, sex with allies will grant morale bonuses and sex with enemies will allow slutty characters to take their abilities.  Normal spells will also have erotic benefits or consequences (i.e., now we know where the grease from the grease spell came from).

To be clear, the creation of normal characters would be permitted.

Before you ask, I really have no storyline in mind.  This would be a sandbox game.

Thoughts?  Opinions?  Concerns?

This was developed later.

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 29, 2018, 09:30:01 PM
WIPPING.

Phantom Pistoleer Presents

Outlaws & Harlots: A Super Smutty Pathfinder Game
Character Creation Rules

Level:  All characters will start at level two.

Class:  All characters must be made using Paizo classes.  Don't overdesign characters.  Limit yourselves to one archetype per level.

Race:  Harlots and Outlaws are never what they seem.  Though they were once sentient races, they have been long-since embraced by the Goddess of Sex and her paramour, the Succubus known as Lord Gaunt, who excised their mortality through sex magic rituals.  As such, Harlots and Outlaws may create their "race" using the Pathfinder race creation rules.  Harlots and Outlaws may both expend 20RP to create their character.  Additionally, once per day, Harlots and Outlaws can assume the form of any medium-sized creature of the humanoid subtype.

Under no circumstances are you permitted to assume the form of a small-sized creature, though characters are free to cast reduce person on themselves.

Gold:  2,000 gold pieces

Outlaw
[/b]
Harlot
[/b]
Attributes:Outlaws start with 25 attribute points.Harlots start with 35 attribute points.
Bonus Feats:Designed to be tireless in bed, outlaws get endurance and great fortitude for free.  Harlots acquire feats like a Fighter (1, 2, 4, 6 . . .)
Traits:Outlaws receive two traits.Harlots receive three traits.
Powers:With their ejaculate, Outlaws can:
-- Cure Light Wounds 1d8+LVL on Harlots;
-- Provide Harlots with sustenance;
Outlaws also:
-- Are immune to magic sleep;
-- Function as if they were wearing a ring of sustenance.
Harlots can:
-- Cast daze and charm person as a spell-like ability 3/day using CHA;
-- Cast modified version of color spray as a touch spell w/ no save.  This version of the spell forces the creature to have an orgasm;
-- Force creatures to tell the truth, as if they were in a zone of truth, while having sex;
-- Automatically roll a 20 for performance (sex) checks;[/td
Weaknesses:None.To survive, Harlots must have three daily meals of Outlaw spermatozoa, consumed either orally, vaginally, or anally.  Failure to consume the necessary proteins results in Harlots losing 6 constitution points per day.

Couplings:

Some Harlots and Outlaws make very good teams.  When they couple, they earn free teamwork feats every even level.  Harlots and Outlaws can only be coupled to one person.

Difference in Power Explained:

By assuming the role of a Harlot, the player understands that he or she will be required to participate in lots of sex scenes.  Sex scenes don't have to be super involved.  In fact, in order to keep the game flowing smoothly, sex scenes can be more like background noise.  For example, "In mid-blowjob, the Harlot looked at Dorian and said, 'That's a terrible idea.'  Rolling her eyes, she wrapped her mouth around Dorian's cock once again as she listened to the rest of Dorian's half-cocked idea."

Remember!  Harlots must follow a very simple rule: ABF!  Always Be Fucking!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chulanowa

It seems to me that a super-smutty pathfinder game should involve plenty of beating around the bush, iffyuhnowhuddimeen.

What the hell, sure, I haven't played a slutty male character in a while.  ;D Or... any slutty character, actually, I've been kind of on a prude streak

PhantomPistoleer

Don’t subvert the intent of the game!!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

I thought you were meme'ing about this, but what the heck. Sure.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 29, 2018, 02:05:19 PM
I thought you were meme'ing about this, but what the heck. Sure.

I was!  But then I wasn’t.

Zoa, you want to make a super slutty femme fatale!? 

::fistpump!::
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 29, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
I was!  But then I wasn’t.

Zoa, you want to make a super slutty femme fatale!? 

::fistpump!::

I can't promise how fatale she'll be ;O but we can see

CeruleanSerenity

I haven't been able to do much roleplaying recently, but I always enjoy a chance to play a slutty character in a fun and smutty game... so I might be interested, depending on how the game develops and whether I can clear my schedule a bit. The only thing that might discourage me is if the characters and game have a heavy focus on fetishes I don't like... but I'll see how things go and what people are interested in, so don't worry about that for my sake.

I'm also not very experienced with Pathfinder, but that shouldn't be a problem as long as you're not expecting complicated builds or much character optimization.

Sain

Sounds like my kinda game, though I reeeeally should maybe not be joining new ones. Exceptions should be made to delicious sounding group games however.

What kind of setting would it be and what kind of life goals / motivations would you like to see for the characters if they're to drive a sand-box plot?
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on August 29, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
I haven't been able to do much roleplaying recently, but I always enjoy a chance to play a slutty character in a fun and smutty game... so I might be interested, depending on how the game develops and whether I can clear my schedule a bit. The only thing that might discourage me is if the characters and game have a heavy focus on fetishes I don't like... but I'll see how things go and what people are interested in, so don't worry about that for my sake.

I'm also not very experienced with Pathfinder, but that shouldn't be a problem as long as you're not expecting complicated builds or much character optimization.

What fetishes do you particularly want to avoid, CS?

I definitely won’t be looking for crazy builds.

Quote from: Sain on August 29, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
Sounds like my kinda game, though I reeeeally should maybe not be joining new ones. Exceptions should be made to delicious sounding group games however.

What kind of setting would it be and what kind of life goals / motivations would you like to see for the characters if they're to drive a sand-box plot?

I suppose that the game will have to be mission-based?  The group answers to a higher power, I guess.

Haven’t thought about it, really.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sain

Interested! Need to hear more though :-) Perhaps an undercover sexy agents working for some fantasy kingdom?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Sain on August 29, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
Interested! Need to hear more though :-) Perhaps an undercover sexy agents working for some fantasy kingdom?

The game itself is super smutty.  Nudity-in-public-and-women-giving-blowjobs-on-the-side-of-the-road smutty.

With that said, you are tracking my original thoughts on the game.

The women will be sexy super agents with crazy libidos, and the men will kind of be their healsluts.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 29, 2018, 02:52:31 PM
The game itself is super smutty.  Nudity-in-public-and-women-giving-blowjobs-on-the-side-of-the-road smutty.

The women will be sexy super agents with crazy libidos, and the men will kind of be their healsluts.

Yummy

1651Leviathan

Interested! Are you looking for a certain gender balance to the group? E.g. all female or equally male/female, or anything goes?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 29, 2018, 02:53:09 PM
Interested! Are you looking for a certain gender balance to the group? E.g. all female or equally male/female, or anything goes?

Equal balance between genders, but the genders would be unbalanced power-wise.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 29, 2018, 02:25:54 PM
What fetishes do you particularly want to avoid, CS?
Non-consent is the big one that tends to show up in smutty system games... I would be happy to play a character who is such a sex maniac that the idea of not consenting has never crossed her mind, but if the game was built around the idea of the PCs being abused by villains and monsters, that wouldn't appeal to me. I did see on your profile that non-consensual scenes aren't something you like, though, and I got the impression that isn't what you're going for.

Heavy BDSM themes also make me uncomfortable... some is fine (and I'm fine playing characters who are aggressive and dominant or submissive and devoted to others, even if I tend not to think of them in those terms), but it can bother me when a relationship looks too controlling and abusive even if it's consensual. How it's portrayed is the main thing, though, so this is less of a worry if the game isn't going to take itself very seriously.

Other than that... mostly just the usual extreme fetishes that a lot of people dislike. I wouldn't want to be pressured into sex with grotesque characters or monsters (but  the hot kind are perfectly fine), and I'm not a fan of pregnancy in sexual scenes (especially impregnation by unusual means), but those are the only other things that come to mind.

Don't let me discourage anyone if the group is into any of this, though... I'm not certain yet I'll be able to join.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on August 29, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
Non-consent is the big one that tends to show up in smutty system games... I would be happy to play a character who is such a sex maniac that the idea of not consenting has never crossed her mind, but if the game was built around the idea of the PCs being abused by villains and monsters, that wouldn't appeal to me. I did see on your profile that non-consensual scenes aren't something you like, though, and I got the impression that isn't what you're going for.

Heavy BDSM themes also make me uncomfortable... some is fine (and I'm fine playing characters who are aggressive and dominant or submissive and devoted to others, even if I tend not to think of them in those terms), but it can bother me when a relationship looks too controlling and abusive even if it's consensual. How it's portrayed is the main thing, though, so this is less of a worry if the game isn't going to take itself very seriously.

Other than that... mostly just the usual extreme fetishes that a lot of people dislike. I wouldn't want to be pressured into sex with grotesque characters or monsters (but  the hot kind are perfectly fine), and I'm not a fan of pregnancy in sexual scenes (especially impregnation by unusual means), but those are the only other things that come to mind.

Don't let me discourage anyone if the group is into any of this, though... I'm not certain yet I'll be able to join.

I want you to play as a sex maniac who always consents.  That is precisely the type of character that I want in this game.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Madam Striga

Would this tiefling be sexy enough ;)

Clicky

Sain

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 29, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

Cool ;D

Does that mean males would be submissive (heal sluts)? Do you like herms or just male-female characters?

1651Leviathan

Yeah, I'm also curious about the male dynamic you're looking for? Overtly submissive, or just sort of subordinate to the female characters?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Zoastria on August 29, 2018, 03:02:00 PM
Would this tiefling be sexy enough ;)

Clicky

Yes.  I -love- what she is wearing.  That could be her battle outfit. ;)

Quote from: Sain on August 29, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
Cool ;D

Does that mean males would be submissive (heal sluts)? Do you like herms or just male-female characters?

All right -- so nothing I say is written in stone.  This is me just chewing the fat, okay?

Males aren't necessarily submissive.  They are hardy and capable in their own right, but their powers pale in comparison to those of the harlots.  I am calling the women "harlots."  For now, let's also just call males "outlaws."  Outlaws will have certain powers themselves, but they will be largely supportive in nature.

For example, an outlaw can CLW and provide sustenance to a harlot by cumming in her mouth (and her swallowing it).  Additionally, outlaws will probably start with feats like "endurance"and "great fortitude", and will probably possess elven qualities (like immunity to sleep spells and a bonus against charms).  This is going to sound stupid, but for want of a better phrase, outlaws have been trained to give harlots as much dick as they need (which is a LOT).

Harlots will also have to rely on outlaws.  Harlots become physically ill if they aren't fucked on a daily basis, as they're essentially addicted to an outlaw's spermatozoa.

On an additional note, it's not uncommon for a harlot and an outlaw to develop a very strong working relationship.  As such, couplings earn teamwork feats for free.  However, couplings cannot be sexually exclusive.

In essence, the group is full of sex addicts in a poly relationship.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

1651Leviathan

That sounds great to me! I'm thinking of making a Brawler, probably an Oread or something (always rock-hard...). A big, dumb stone servant sounds like it could be useful for this group.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 29, 2018, 03:30:23 PM
That sounds great to me! I'm thinking of making a Brawler, probably an Oread or something (always rock-hard...). A big, dumb stone servant sounds like it could be useful for this group.

Before you settle on anything, first we have to get some more interest...

And then, I have to reveal the character creation rules.  :d
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

1651Leviathan

CeruleanSerenity

That sounds fun to me, too. I've always liked the idea of playing a character who physically needs sex to be at full strength, or even to survive, but I haven't had the opportunity to do much with that before... so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. I don't have any particular character ideas in mind yet, but I will think on it.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on August 29, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
That sounds fun to me, too. I've always liked the idea of playing a character who physically needs sex to be at full strength, or even to survive, but I haven't had the opportunity to do much with that before... so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. I don't have any particular character ideas in mind yet, but I will think on it.

That is so awesome!  Thank you for the interest.

I'm sure everyone here will absolutely love plowing whatever beautiful character that you make, CS!  I know I will. ;)

I'm going to hold out for a little bit more interest.  At least until tomorrow.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O