Charlies Angels: Next Generation (Still Recruiting Male & Female Characters)

Started by Norsegod1839, May 17, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

CHARLIES ANGELS

THE NEXT GENERATION

Hello Angels!

If you're listening to this then you have received an invitation to join the Charles Townsend Agency. What is that you ask? The company was founded in 1976 by my great grandfather the original Charles Townsend. It's goal was simple to bring together a remarkable trio of women to handle threats both foreign and domestic. I always thought this was just fancy speak for "get a harem women to work for you" but his files have revealed the trio of women were surprisingly effective. Much more effective than the "jiggle agents" moniker they received!

The threats that they handled ran the gambit from thieves to slave rings and even something dealing with the witness protection program! It all sounds like a bit of a TV show when you look back at the case files but these were all serious threats the angels handled.

When my great grandfather passed the program was written off as a perverts fantasy and shut down. The world continued on its path with no one the wiser of what the Angels did and their service. My great grandfathers papers ended up in the basement collecting dust.

I stumbled upon them by accident and grew obsessed with the files. The world has changed yes but I believe the angels are needed once more. I've used my family's wealth to start the agency back up. Each of you have been chosen out of dozens upon dozen applicants. You're the best of the best with unparalleled  skills, beauty, and tactical prowess. My man Bosley (no relation to the original believe it or not) will be your point of contact while I give you your missions. How you exectuve them is entirely up to you.

Good Luck Angels

Three Things Right Off The Back

1. This will be mostly female led

2. You do not need to be a female writer to play a female character

3. Every one will be eighteen years of age or older

As another added thing I'll say that we accept all races and sex and what not

Okay! So this idea basically takes the Charlie Angel premise (both movies and TV) and imagines it in the modern day. The backstory revolves around both the movie and the tv being canon. The intro I composed kind of goes over the general premise.

Your character can be ANYONE from person in the military to brain surgeon or something ridiculous like stripper. I'd like to embrace the campiness of the TV show while also adding a touch of realism to it. The characters will also all be beautiful and thats not to say they are without flaws.

I will GM as Charles and Bosley as well as the leader possibly. I will with your guys feedback work on missions and you know "episodes" to go on. Think of it as a fun narrative TV show like format. Seasons even if we get around to it.

So let me know if you're interested!

FOR THE MEN (as in characters wanting to play men)

Alright! So I am accepting male characters as well! However that's going to be something I am much more picky about. Not because of anything bad but because the interactions are going to be a little more specific involving the girls.

Hench men, love interest, potential baddies! If you got an interest in playing a man don't think you're out of the cut. I just may pm you a bit more than the others about possible ways for your character to fit.

Alright! If you're interested drop a line!

Here is the character sheet

[float=left][img width=400]http://IMAGE ADDRESS GOES HERE[/img][/float] 
[color=blue][size=18pt][b]DESCRIPTION:  CODE NAME[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b]
[b]Signature Weapon:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

And the character sheet room

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=288362.msg14169155#msg14169155

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

Welcome Aboard Dragon! Any ideas for your angel yet? One of the most interesting things for me is going to see what you guys come up with!

Dragongoddess

I've got some very basic ideas but I'm not sure how to properly execute them as a whole yet haha

Norsegod1839

If you need any help feel free to PM me

For the leader I'm torn between making her a gunslingers daughter (like a western gunslinger who did competitions)

An military girl

Or a lingerie model who had a colorful past.

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

Can I be a shapeshifter? Then I could be master of disguise! Lol if not...I need help. ☹️
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Norsegod1839

You mean like you have the skills to shape shift and change your look?

As long as it doesnt involve magic!

Chantarelle

Norsegod1839

Charlies Angels?

I think you might think its super hero based but its not. Charlies Angel you know like the Cameron Diaz movie? The one with the spy girls?

Chantarelle

Oh ok hmm I’ll think about it over night and do some research on it.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Chantarelle on May 17, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
Oh ok hmm I’ll think about it over night and do some research on it.

What about an espionage type character?  Like she's good with creating disguises that highly changes how she looks?  Or maybe along with her combat skills and/or great intelligence, she could be a great makeup artist and able to help any of them (including herself) become someone else in appearance?

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on May 17, 2018, 09:57:20 PM
If you need any help feel free to PM me

For the leader I'm torn between making her a gunslingers daughter (like a western gunslinger who did competitions)

An military girl

Or a lingerie model who had a colorful past.

I'm kinda thinking she was a military brat growing up and having to visit different countries every 3/4 years, she was learning new languages pretty often.  This would allow her to use different accents, understand many languages, and even help with espionage.  I'm thinking she was a troublemaker type child so she tended to act out (steal cars, learned street fighting, learned how to pick locks, etc.).  I also want her to be an expert with pretty much any weapon.  Since all of the angels had extremely high IQ's, that's a given.  My biggest problem is trying to find her flaws so that she's not Mary Sued.

Chantarelle

Ooh I like that idea. But two questions? How much smut will be in this? And its purely meant to be lesbianic, right? No men?

Norsegod1839

Nah men will be involved

I have it open to male characters as well its just going to be mostly female based

Norsegod1839

I did like the disguise angle Chantarelle! Its just got to be something she can do naturally

But you could say make her a make up artist whose been approached, a stage hand ect ect

Both the show and movies had the ladies having some pretty crazy careers if I remember

Norsegod1839

I'll get a character sheet up soon for you guys to peruse

The character sheet will be for both men and women but add some stipulations for the men characters

Don't be afraid to get campy either for all genders! The show and movie could be quite ridiculous.

Chantarelle

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Character sheet is up! I will be posting a sample Angel (IE the leader of the team) in a few!

RedPhoenix

Questions:

What are you picturing as the structure of the game? Like a GM led story or how would it work?

How sort of posting schedule/commitment are you looking for?

What would the game be rated?

How about a sort of hot blooded American gun freak who's the heavy hitter of the group as a basic concept?
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Chantarelle

Norsegod1839

Quote from: RedPhoenix on May 19, 2018, 02:22:08 AM
Questions:

What are you picturing as the structure of the game? Like a GM led story or how would it work?

How sort of posting schedule/commitment are you looking for?

What would the game be rated?

How about a sort of hot blooded American gun freak who's the heavy hitter of the group as a basic concept?

In descending order

I was thinking an episode or season like format? IE missions as episodes maybe one big arc to tie it all together. However I am also open to suggestions on it. Depending on the pool of male characters I get I could see us all sharing villain roles or just me playing them.

Posting schedule is completely open! With the stipulation that this is a group game of course.

As for rating again I keep it open to you guys as for the boards I usually put my stuff in extreme even group games so every one has a chance to play how they want and dealing with things like violence and what not

And that works as a basic concept!

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on May 19, 2018, 09:03:20 AM
If you want you can be Bosley!

If these leadership roles are open and we get enough Angel's, I wouldn't mind having my angel be "leader".  She'd probably act less like a vocal leader and more of leading by action, making plans that use the angels' skills/traits the best way possible but also balancing their work and making sure they still have fun.