Big Breasts, Small Waist?

Started by Eclectic Rhino, July 05, 2005, 01:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclectic Rhino

Howdy all,

I saw some mention of this gaming system on these forums, as well as elsewhere, and decided to take it upon myself to research the system and find out what it offered.  After perusing the material, I feel that it's a nice and easy system to grasp and use, something that appeals to me very much.  What also appeals to me is the mecha genre, everything from Bubblegum Crisis to Gundam, and I thought that I might be interesting to base a hentai game off of something like this.

So here's the premise:  A group of 18-19 year olds pilot suits of power armor to combat monstrous threats that emerge from unknown transdimensional portals in an attempt to terrorize humanity.  The pilots will predominately be female, as young women take to operating the intricate systems of the hardsuits more admirably than males or older people.  And so they fight this 'unseen' war for the good of people everywhere.

"Characters" in the form of monsters will often be required as well to take advanatage of the female pilots.  What would a hentai be without that?  :)  At any rate, is there any interest in a game like this?

Hunter

Why does it always have to be monsters....
*goes off and sulks in a corner somewhere*

Amberghylles

Quote from: Hunter on July 05, 2005, 01:39:41 AM
Why does it always have to be monsters....
*goes off and sulks in a corner somewhere*

Because they have tenticles?

Hunter

I'll pass.  I was hoping for a more ... mundane game.  Thank you, though.  I'm sure that others will be interested.

Humble Scribe

Hmm. I'm not sure that BBSW is a very mundane system, Hunter...
But yes, Rhino, I'd sign up.
In fact, I'd sign up for pretty much anything; I'm just kicking my heels a little here at the moment. Most of the ongoing games are either D&D (grabs crucifix to ward off the Evil Gygax), or private threads, or games I'd have to read fifty pages of back post to work out whether I would understand or enjoy them, and even then a lot of those don't seem very active (although more active than TARDIS, the game I actually came here to sign up to...).
At this rate I'm going to have to actually get some work done!
Okay, whinge over. Maybe I'll just have to start my own game.

Scribe
The moving finger writes, and having writ,
Moves on:  nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Ons and Offs

kylie

BubbleCum Crisis?  Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Could be interesting.  (Anyone still here?)