MxM Fantasy roleplay

Started by Larkin, September 25, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larkin

Tarquin is the heir to the throne of Fae. Niklaus is the heir to the Vampire throne. The two races have been at each other's throats for centuries and it is written in stone they will be enemies forever. Or not.

The thing about vampires is in their immortal life, they find a Chosen and what happens when Niklaus, chosen happens to be Tarquin himself?

I'm awaiting approval but would like to get my feet wet. I am up to play either characters but this idea has been floating around for awhile.

Cheshure

Hey, this idea sounds super cool, I'd definitely be willing to work with you on developing and turning it into a roleplay. The whole Fae/Fey/Faerie mythology is something that really interests me. I hope you get approved, until then do you want to talk about your concept?

O&O's
Pinterest Idea Board
Plot's/Craving Thread
Feel free to check out the links above! I am not the newest to Elliquiy, but it has been a while since I've been active so all I ask for is patience. If you are roleplaying with me and I don't respond in a couple of days, feel free to poke me,  Roleplay is a wonderful hobby I love, but in the end, it is, in fact, a hobby.

~Cheshure