Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

*slips in going to the bar stepping behind it* who wants a drink? im playing bartender!! lol
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

snow

*hops up on to a bar stool and sits, tail swaying side to side* ill take a glass of wine please
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

leelan

*smiles pulling out a wine  glass* red or white? *holds up two bottles*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Lolli

Oh, deary me..
Leelan, I'll have some of the red, if you please, and get poor Saber something strong. I get the feeling he could use it.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

ill take red as well, and by all means, give the man a drink, i would love to play with him when he is a bit more.....willing

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

leelan

*pours two glasses of red wine then pulls out a glass and pours a double of jack daniels sliding it to Saber* here love. *smiles softly*

Lolli

-laughs at Snow, grabs her drink and sips-
Am I about to witness some man-on-sheman action tonight?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*hears Lolli and grins pouring myself a vodka/sprite and smiling* oh i'm not leaving now lol

snow

as long as i git to be the man, then mabey =P thats all up to how much we git him to drink

Limoncello

* walks in after finishing classes *

So how if everyone today good bad?
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Lolli

I'm good! How about yourself, Cello my dear?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

Limoncello

That is good. Do you know if whiteflame or saber comes on at this time. I had to asked them something

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

leelan

sorry sweetheart i've been waiting for whiteflame for a week now. want a drink? *points to the bar*

snow

saber is on normally, i was just hitting on him XD

Limoncello

* Notices someone he never met before *

Sorry I do not believe we met. Yes I would love a drink actually. Something to calm the nerves.

Lolli

I just checked my PMs, Cello, and it seems Saber's gone offline. I have the sneaky suspicion he's hiding from something..
But that's just silly!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Limoncello

Naw.... He would not do that. Would he? Well at any rate I know who leelan is now. She is being tickled to death.... I think.. in the shout box. Its kinda funny.

leelan

*smiles standing up* what'll it be hot stuff? *giggles* and yes i'm leelan, nice to meet you.

snow

*smirks* i dont know why he left, all i did was kiss him *sips from his glass*

Limoncello

A combination of rum and coke will do wonders for me right now. I actually want some right now but I have to finish my work first hehe

You must like giggling a lot yes no?

Lolli

Aha, I was just peeking at the shoutbox a bit ago and saw that. xD

Snow, you've scared him off!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*begins pouring the drink* well i was in the process of being tickled to death at the time lol

snow

hey, not everyone can handle this *smirks again and sips from his drink*

Lolli

Poor Snowy. You have too much charm, what a curse.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.