Cougar Street (Interest Check)

Started by NileGoddess, February 19, 2017, 12:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Cougar Street

Tucked away in a cozy corner of the Midwest United States is Forest Hill, a small city of about 50,000 people along the shore of Wren Lake. It is a quiet city, though it has a small, bustling downtown, a local marina with a beach, a popular country club and golf course, and a state university, among other features. Most of the city is middle to upper class,with many suburbs home to many gated communities and expensive homes. A short drive south on the interstate will take you to Parker City, a much larger business hub of about half a million people. Cutting through a rich neighborhood on the north side of Forest Hill is Cougar Street, a gated community which has some of the best real estate the city has to offer. The base income for most of this area is around the higher end of 6 figures.

The homeowner's association within Cougar Street is top notch, tight-knit, and filled with very wealthy people, many of which are women. However, the men are often just too busy with work. They work late hours, up before sunrise and in bed before mid-evening. This makes the lives of their trophy wives a bit dull. There isn't much to do after a while except to spend their husbands' hard-earned money on themselves, and even that gets old with no one to appreciate all the clothes and jewelry they buy. Fortunately, the local high school and university has a high turn-around rate. There's never a short supply of strapping young men that catch their eyes, especially ones that live in the surrounding houses near Cougar Street. The women know just what kind of sex drive young men have, a few of them having raised some themselves. Their husbands will be too busy to even notice.

Plot and Setting

This roleplay is focused around a private, gated community in an upscale suburb in the fictional town of Forest Hill. As the name implies, many of the residents here are women, either married or single, but all share the same thing: they are rich, beautiful, middle-aged, and bored with too much time on their hands. But it's fortunate because Cougar Street is also home to many young strapping young boys and pretty young girls ripe to play around with.

Some basic setting information:

• Cougar Street is a private, gated, upper-class community. Most houses have three car garages and swimming pools.
  • The Cougar Street HOA is very close group, with most milfs and men very familiar with each other (including sexually).
  • With a few exceptions, most of the younger residents of Cougar Street know each other, or know of each other. They are either just finishing up high school, or attend the local university. They are all close to the same age, and while they may have always eyed up the milfs years ago, only recently have they begun to be more forward sexually.

There is no set storyline, but the game will follow a series of organized scenes. These scenes will be designed to include all players, and will cater to a variety of opportunities to explore various fetishes or sexual situations. Locations will include Cougar Street, characters' homes, and various locations around the city.

Characters

Characters will be comprised of anyone who may be living in Cougar Street and fall into 1 of 4 categories: milfs, men, boys, or girls.

Character guidelines:

• All characters must be submitted using the character template below. Image required (I can help if you need photoshop skills or suggestions).
  • Milfs

• Must be middle aged, 40 year old minimum
    • All types/races welcome (eg, all naturals, touched up with plastic surgery, Russian mail-order brides, former models, etc)
    • Cosmetic surgery and enhancement are welcome
    • Can be single or married and also have children
  • Men/Boy characters

• Men must be middle aged, and can be single or married with children
    • Boys must be between 18-21
    • Boys may be sons of milfs or single dads
    • No description of genital size
    • No delinquents
  • Girl characters

• Must be aged between 18-21
    • May be daughters of milfs or single men
    • No delinquents

There will also be room for NPC characters to serve as filler. For example, if you want to play the son of a milf, you can still create a single milf, or man and milf characters and play them from time to time interchangeably. For now, I will limit the max character per player at 2. If your participation merits it, there will be room for more characters you can play. PM me before submitting a second character.

Things to be explored

This is a sexual adventure game, and situations will be created to explore as such. With that being said, there will be plenty of room for character development as well. The milfs will ultimately hold a lot of sway in the HOA, which will allow them to organize various neighborhood activities. Dinner parties, pool parties, holiday parties, and private adventures are all very possible. This isn't quite a swinger lifestyle; while the characters may privately discuss their sexcapades, much of the activity is somewhat low-key. After all, there may be some mothers who may not enjoy their son fooling around with a seductive neighborhood woman!

All fetishes will be catered too, provided that there may be some separate threads for anything extreme. If vanilla sex is your thing, it is available in the roleplay, regardless if you want it in the bedroom or on the front porch. BDSM/Dom/Sub will also be available for any kinky characters. Be sure to communicate with other players and know exactly what your partners' preferences are.

Requirements

PLEASE READ.

There will be some detail-oriented requirements, such as a post header on each post, and possibly a cap on posting to prevent others from moving too far ahead in a scene. You may have to wait occasionally for a post, and you must be able to use an accurate avatar. If you do not know how to make them, I can assist you. If you cannot fill out the profile template, you will not be considered.

You may also have to be comfortable with players playing opposite genders, such as male players playing women.

Character template

Milfs

[float=left][img padding=5](Character Image URL here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Marital Status:[/b] (Married or single, if married, name of spouse)

[b]Career:[/b] (Occupation, if any)

[b]Upkeep:[/b] (Describe any enhancements they have had, ie breast implants, botox, etc. If none, put All Natural)

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)

[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few especially arousing things they like. Be specific!)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Written description)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How they typically act)

Men/Boys/Girls
[float=left][img padding=5](Character Image URL here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Marital Status:[/b] (For Men only)

[b]Studies/Part-time Job/Career:[/b] (Studies/job for Boys and Girls, Career for Men)

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)

[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few especially arousing things they like. Be specific!)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Written description.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How they typically act)

Submit a profile, or ask any questions you might have. I am also available for private messages and questions.

MagicalPen

I remember this game so color me interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Honeycrisp

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

wander

I am also placing an interest marker.  :-)

NileGoddess

If you are interested, then please submit your characters for review.

Doomblade403xxx

Name: Shane Wrigley
Occupation: Senior in High School and Works Odd jobs around town

Backstory:

Shane Wrigley is a popular kid as the local high school and one of the top prospects for several major collegiate football teams. Shane plays inside linebacker and his speed and awareness makes him a sought after prospect. His coach, who once played pro ball in the NFL, believes Shane could play in the NFL. Aside from being talented on the field, Shane is also very wise, and intelligent. He doesn't drink, use drugs, or participate in activities that could affect his lifestyle. He also holds a 2.9 gpa.

Shane is the product of a single parent home. His father Steven Wrigley is an executive for the FAA and spends less and less time at home as Shane get's older. During the summer Shane is often in camps working on his balling skills, or working odd jobs around town for extra money. He spends most of his working time mowing lawns and doing basic landscaping and has done so since he received his drivers license.

His PRIDE and JOY is a used car he bought from a local fan. A 1982 Corvette Stingray with T-Tops and in excellent condition. Alot of girls from school chase him, but he is driven to beat the small town stereotype and make it into the NFL.

He's friendly and knows just about everyone in town. He is the best player on the football team, but doesnt allow it to define him as a jock.

Sexual Preference: Hetero

Fantasies: Very open to anything hetero. Threesomes or Group seems fun.

RubySlippers

Name: Ann Grzybowski

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: Senior in a Catholic High School [Honors/AP Classes]/Tutor p/t

Sexual Preferences: Submissive/Lesbian (is a virgin however but knows she's into girls just waiting for the right time to lose it properly)

Secret Fetishes: Light Bondage and Spanky Play

Appearance: Is of average height and build, is fit looking but not overly athletic, with brown hair and eyes and not usually overly made up favoring a bit of lipstick and eye makeup and perfume used lightly. For school she is in her Catholic School uniform with the plaid skirt and looking neat and pressed. Casually she favors comfortable clothes jeans and such often buying second hand lightly worn clothes to save money and lots of jewelry on her neck, wrists and ankles and a waist chain. Nude she has a nice body with a clean appearance, a triangle of lovely pubic hair and a tattoo she just got a Twenty Sided Die with a Naked Fairy Mounting It on her tummy around three inches in size and fortunately she doesn't take gym anymore so its her little secret.

Personality: Is a nice girl, hard-working and very intelligent she worked hard in AP classes and is close to earning a two-year degree with her High School Diploma and is proud of that plus is on the honor roll however not High honor roll. A social girl she has many friends, and is good with people of all ages especially children whom she tutors with the patience of a good teacher and a way with them. In fact no one is sure if she has anything bad about her if she has a flaw she is a total Geek into role-playing games, collectible card games, sci-fi and comics so her friends tend not to be the "cool kids". She has not come out as gay yet however her school would kick her out and her parents might have issues with her. She is close otherwise to her family and tries to be a good big sister to her two little brothers and her "baby" sister. She has been accepted to the local university and is going there next year unless she bombs royally at school this last year simply because its her only option without racking up debt but that's okay this way the money her parents saved and if she stays at home will let her earn a degree and be debt free which suits her fine. She is proud of her Polish heritage and hates Polish jokes very much.

wander

Just considering an interesting occupation for a Man character. I've not thought too much on the pros and cons of it, though may play a divorcee character.

GnothiSeauton

Name:  Amanda Vale

Marital Status:  Single, divorced mother of two.  Recently moved into the neighborhood as an attempt at getting a fresh start in her life.

Career:  Business Owner.  Owns and operates a small chain of yoga studios in addition to a couple of fast food franchises.

Upkeep:  All Natural

Sexual Preferences:  Sexually, Amanda is more of a dominant or equal.  She is not one who will submit to anyone.  When it comes to kinks, she is somewhat vanilla, but open to exploring in the right circumstances.  In terms of sexual identity, she identifies more as straight.

Secret Fetishes:  Though more vanilla in nature, Amanda enjoys a bit of semi-public/outdoors sexual encounters.

Appearance:  Amanda is a tall and slender woman, standing at about five feet, ten inches.  She possesses long, dark red hair and dark green eyes, and is without body modifications (i.e. tattoos, piercings, etc.)  Her attire is usually business casual outside of the house and yoga studio.  She is of the belief that appearance is everything, and goes a long way in first impressions.  As such, she takes pride in her appearance, whether it's clothes or her physical appearance.  You'll be hard pressed to find her wearing sloppy clothes like sweatpants and the like.

Personality:  In the company of others, Amanda is a bit of an extrovert.  She can come across as friendly and engaging in social events and circles.  To those that she considers her friends as well as family, she can be fiercely loyal and loving, but get on her bad side, and she'll make you hurt.  When it comes to work, she is all business, dedicated to being a success and improving her life and her children's life.  She is hardworking and wholly dedicated to that goal.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

LSWSjr

Are you okay with traps and/or transgender residents?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on February 21, 2017, 07:16:12 PM
Name:  Amanda Vale

Marital Status:  Single, divorced mother of two.  Recently moved into the neighborhood as an attempt at getting a fresh start in her life.

Career:  Business Owner.  Owns and operates a small chain of yoga studios in addition to a couple of fast food franchises.

Upkeep:  All Natural

Sexual Preferences:  Sexually, Amanda is more of a dominant or equal.  She is not one who will submit to anyone.  When it comes to kinks, she is somewhat vanilla, but open to exploring in the right circumstances.  In terms of sexual identity, she identifies more as straight.

Secret Fetishes:  Though more vanilla in nature, Amanda enjoys a bit of semi-public/outdoors sexual encounters.

Appearance:  Amanda is a tall and slender woman, standing at about five feet, ten inches.  She possesses long, dark red hair and dark green eyes, and is without body modifications (i.e. tattoos, piercings, etc.)  Her attire is usually business casual outside of the house and yoga studio.  She is of the belief that appearance is everything, and goes a long way in first impressions.  As such, she takes pride in her appearance, whether it's clothes or her physical appearance.  You'll be hard pressed to find her wearing sloppy clothes like sweatpants and the like.

Personality:  In the company of others, Amanda is a bit of an extrovert.  She can come across as friendly and engaging in social events and circles.  To those that she considers her friends as well as family, she can be fiercely loyal and loving, but get on her bad side, and she'll make you hurt.  When it comes to work, she is all business, dedicated to being a success and improving her life and her children's life.  She is hardworking and wholly dedicated to that goal.

I believe I have seen this lady before. Wasn't she the lady from HBO's Hung?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on February 21, 2017, 09:09:29 PM
I believe I have seen this lady before. Wasn't she the lady from HBO's Hung?

I believe so.  Hung and Justified and a few other shows.

Seeking New Stories

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on February 21, 2017, 09:13:22 PM
I believe so.  Hung and Justified and a few other shows.

Delicious choice and an underrated actress

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on February 21, 2017, 09:17:21 PM
Delicious choice and an underrated actress

Originally, I had someone different in mind but after digging in my bookmarks, I found her and would be a fun choice.

Seeking New Stories

NileGoddess

Quote from: LSWSjr on February 21, 2017, 08:59:16 PM
Are you okay with traps and/or transgender residents?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Not for this game, please.

LSWSjr

Noted, luckily I've a few more ideas in the works for this :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

wander

Name: Thomas (goes by Tom or Tommy) Eckhart.

Marital Status: Divorcee.

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: Owns a chain of bars, entrepeneur.

Sexual Preferences: (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)
Dominant, enjoys degradation of partners and voyeurism. Also partakes in ageplay as a Daddy and Brat-Tamer.

Secret Fetishes: (A few especially arousing things they like. Be specific!)
Ass-fetishist, will switch to submissive if he can worship ass. Enjoys wide hips and thick rears. Enjoys bodily fluids (except for blood). Also favours large breasts and age differences.

Appearance: (Written description.)
Just under 6' tall though broad shouldered and fairly fit for a man that has left his twenties behind. Dark haired and often dresses smart casual though has a few suits for when he has to attend business meetings. Naturally has no chest hair, though he often has designer stubble on his strong chin. Slightly Italian looks from his mother's side of the family, a mild and natural tan from spending part of his time in his office and the other travelling between his chain of nightlife spots. Is somewhat youthful looking for age, though his body language and tone of voice shows he is a man within his thirties.

Personality: (How they typically act)
Outwardly Tom is often confident, he's good looking, rich and comfortable with his position in his life. He's fairly social, though clearly enjoys the company of those who are feminine to masculine people. However he does make a very loyal friend to other lads once he builds a bond with them. Inwardly he is less confident than his smirking swagger may show, his divorce has shaken him somewhat to be a bit more introspective and he acts in a way that shows he is trying to show he is still an attractive prospect to any out there who would show him interest. He's smart and a realist, can be mildly profane in his humour and though he knows himself enough to not suffer any fools, he would like to enjoy the single life more than he has thus far.

Lady Kitsune

Heh. I was just thinking I never see anything with older women and here you go. I may submit a character.  :P
I am working on it, I swear!

wander

Also on my above character, I can make him older if 32 is too young for a Man for this game. I figured that age would be a minimum as it would allow him to have a boy or girl character as a child, though he can easily be 35 or around 40 if needs be. :)

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on February 22, 2017, 09:54:02 AM
Heh. I was just thinking I never see anything with older women and here you go. I may submit a character.  :P

Yeah i have kinda already started writing for this...

Lady Kitsune

Here is my submission.  :-)

Name:Sabine Maxell, Psy. D

Marital Status: Divorcee

Career: Tenured Professor of Psychology at the University

Upkeep: All natural
Sexual Preferences: Dominant, mostly because she hasn’t found a man who can dominate her.

Secret Fetishes: Sabine has desired to have a foursome. The idea of more than one man filling her to capacity excites her. She just never found the perfect trio to do it with. A sensual dominant, she also loves using scarves on young women and watching their nubile bodies squirm for her. She likes light bondage and using a riding crop just enough to bring a beautiful crisscross of welts that easily fade. Her greatest desire is to be taken roughly by a man, even a little breath play but in her hard career woman world, she has found that men are mostly pussycats. She sometimes frequents rough bars or sex dens to scratch that itch but is mostly disappointed because the men are usually so damned unrefined or take it too far. She has standards…sort of.

Appearance: A beautiful woman of mixed Indian and American descent, she has lovely curves and long dark hair. Dark chocolate eyes that smolder, luring you in or casting you out. Large breasted to fit her frame and hips with a hypnotic sway, she attracts attention wherever she goes.

Personality: Sabine is a sultry woman when she wants something. No stranger to money all of her life, she was brought up with elegance and propriety. Cool under fire and able to go toe to toe with any man in her field of work. She is easily amused or easily disgusted, though one might not realize the latter until too late. She can be manipulative to suit her needs. Not saying she a complete bitch, just that work and pleasure are very separate for her. When out and about or at home, she is more relaxed and easy-going but put on her work clothes and she is a powerhouse. Unfortunately, she does like things a certain way and her husbands all ended in divorce because they would bend too completely under her needs and personality. She does not care for wimpy men. Only her first husband was perfect and he passed due to a serious illness and she still has not come to grips with losing her first love. It makes her kind of lonely at times.
I am working on it, I swear!

Xerial

Thought I would throw this out as a possible addition. My schedule is going to be eccentric, as usual, however, so I might disappear from time to time.

Name: Jerrard (call him Jerry if you want to annoy him) Close

Marital Status: Single

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: High School Senior; Political Volunteer; Legal Intern

Sexual Preferences: Straight, Submissive... though only because he is not sexually confident; Jerrard has yet to fully allow himself to discover his sexuality. He has had more important things on his mind, like Ivy League schools and an aspiring legal career. That is not to say he is asexual. It is just aside from a few sloppy extracurricular road trip encounters he has yet to find time for something fulfilling.

Secret Fetishes: Public Sex, dominating a woman, and wild group encounters (though he does not have the nerve to explore even in his mind what he wants of the latter).

Appearance: Jerrard is a young man who defines himself, in large part, by the way he looks to others. He tries at all times to be immaculately groomed, with his hair being the only thing about him that seems unrestrained (though it takes a good deal of care to seem that careless about it). His manner of dress leans toward timeless Rat Pack era gentleman's cool, and his idea of dressing down for an evening on the town involves not wearing a tie. Even in his leisure time - outside of sports activities - he favors fitted dress shirts with a vest and pencil thin slacks.

What he does not often show to the world is that he is in extremely good shape. Jerrard prefers the world know him for his intellect, not his physique. Several summers working for his father's construction firm, and several extracurricular activities at school (particularly rowing and fencing) have left him with a lean, but well defined frame. Even though he wears fitted clothing, he tends to downplay this aspect of his appearance, even to the point of demurring when complemented about it.

Personality: Jerrard is a social animal of a different nature than most would expect of a high school senior. He is the young man involved in student politics, and in a startling array of extracurricular activities (from chess to the student UN - where his is a very canny Russia) all while maintaining a perfect GPA. He does all of this, however, while remaining just a step outside of being defined by any one clique label. He is not a nerd (though he has nerdy hobbies), he is not a jock (though he participates in plenty of sports), he is an inside-outsider, comfortable in any social setting. At least outwardly.

Jerrard is being courted by Ivy League Schools, and this has been the focus of much of his young life. While cynics might say he calculated every move both academic and social he has made thus far with getting into a prestigious university in mind, they would be wrong. He is driven, but not entirely cold in his calculations. Those socieities he is a member of, those clubs he joins and jobs he takes he is passionate about. That they benefited his driving goal of getting into a good school was a bonus.

Inwardly, however, Jerrard is not as well composed as people think he is. His has been a life perpetually unsure he is going down the right path. While people speak of him as a naturally gifted orator, and one destined to dominate court rooms, he is not sure that is the life he wants. There is a part of him that is simply burnt out on trying to keep things together, who is not entirely sure he wants to live such a high octane life. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wonders if he missed his actual calling along the way. But that part of him is shuffled off toi the side, because there is always something else that needs doing.

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: Xerial on February 23, 2017, 02:00:59 PM
Thought I would throw this out as a possible addition. My schedule is going to be eccentric, as usual, however, so I might disappear from time to time.

Name: Jerrard (call him Jerry if you want to annoy him) Close

Marital Status: Single

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: High School Senior; Political Volunteer; Legal Intern

Sexual Preferences: Straight, Submissive... though only because he is not sexually confident; Jerrard has yet to fully allow himself to discover his sexuality. He has had more important things on his mind, like Ivy League schools and an aspiring legal career. That is not to say he is asexual. It is just aside from a few sloppy extracurricular road trip encounters he has yet to find time for something fulfilling.

Secret Fetishes: Public Sex, dominating a woman, and wild group encounters (though he does not have the nerve to explore even in his mind what he wants of the latter).

Appearance: Jerrard is a young man who defines himself, in large part, by the way he looks to others. He tries at all times to be immaculately groomed, with his hair being the only thing about him that seems unrestrained (though it takes a good deal of care to seem that careless about it). His manner of dress leans toward timeless Rat Pack era gentleman's cool, and his idea of dressing down for an evening on the town involves not wearing a tie. Even in his leisure time - outside of sports activities - he favors fitted dress shirts with a vest and pencil thin slacks.

What he does not often show to the world is that he is in extremely good shape. Jerrard prefers the world know him for his intellect, not his physique. Several summers working for his father's construction firm, and several extracurricular activities at school (particularly rowing and fencing) have left him with a lean, but well defined frame. Even though he wears fitted clothing, he tends to downplay this aspect of his appearance, even to the point of demurring when complemented about it.

Personality: Jerrard is a social animal of a different nature than most would expect of a high school senior. He is the young man involved in student politics, and in a startling array of extracurricular activities (from chess to the student UN - where his is a very canny Russia) all while maintaining a perfect GPA. He does all of this, however, while remaining just a step outside of being defined by any one clique label. He is not a nerd (though he has nerdy hobbies), he is not a jock (though he participates in plenty of sports), he is an inside-outsider, comfortable in any social setting. At least outwardly.

Jerrard is being courted by Ivy League Schools, and this has been the focus of much of his young life. While cynics might say he calculated every move both academic and social he has made thus far with getting into a prestigious university in mind, they would be wrong. He is driven, but not entirely cold in his calculations. Those socieities he is a member of, those clubs he joins and jobs he takes he is passionate about. That they benefited his driving goal of getting into a good school was a bonus.

Inwardly, however, Jerrard is not as well composed as people think he is. His has been a life perpetually unsure he is going down the right path. While people speak of him as a naturally gifted orator, and one destined to dominate court rooms, he is not sure that is the life he wants. There is a part of him that is simply burnt out on trying to keep things together, who is not entirely sure he wants to live such a high octane life. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wonders if he missed his actual calling along the way. But that part of him is shuffled off toi the side, because there is always something else that needs doing.

Possible odd couple best friend?