Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Guilty. I always think that it's cool when the radio does that.

Ever decide that you don't want a snack, but you look in the fridge or pantry ten billion times anyway?

King Serperior

Of course!  Only your average human does that every day!   Guilty as charged  hahaha

Ever play a very scary game at night and the music gets more intense when suddenly the power goes off and you nearly scream?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

TheShii

I can't say that I have. Though sounds like fun! I like a good scare  >:)

Have you ever gone all day without eating or being hungry, but the moment you put something between your lips you are suddenly starving?

My Anti-AA's, My Randy OO's

Commission Me
"All your boners are belong to me >w>" ~Dim Hon

King Serperior

Of course!  Does not everyone who is human do this at least once?

have you ever sat in a classroom and daydream that a criminal would barge into the room and have your actions planned out so perfectly that you felt you could be a great hero?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Blythe

Guilty as charged. I have an imagination the size of an ocean and an ego to match. *chuckles*

Ever try to just eat one potato chip? Just one?

TheShii

I've tried an next thing I knew the bag was empty.

Have you ever admitted a crush to someone an were denied to your face?

Commission Me

King Serperior

Can't say I ever had.  I've had my crushes, but I've never told them.

Have you ever imagined yourself having a horrible accident and waking up a cyborg in some hospital?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

TheShii

yes! an it was awesome!

Have you ever eaten peanut butter out of it's jar?

Commission Me

King Serperior

Not barehanded, but with a spoon.  I eat the living daylights out of peanut butter  <3

Ever wish to go back in time as a ghost (no one can see, hear, or touch you) just so you can see an event with your own eyes?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

TheShii

Yes, but I often wonder if I'm better off not knowing.

Have you ever wished real harm upon another person?

Commission Me

King Serperior

I actually have, yes.  My younger brother (who everyone thinks is my older brother -.-) is a @$$ to me   >:(
I've wanted to punch the snot outta him, but seeing as he's about 230lbs of solid muscle and is 5ins taller......yea, not gonna come from me....

Ever want to just leap off a building and glide, not fly, like a flying squirrel?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

TheShii

I have, an I've had day dreams an regular nighttime dreams about doing just that. I can never really fly in them, just glide. But it would still be fun.

Have you ever wished you were some kind of mythical creature? What kind? :D

Commission Me

King Serperior

Mythical creature?  Of course I have.  I have always dreamed of being a Dragon/Human hydrid.  Usually my dreams have me shunned by society (both human and dragon) when I have to choose two paths.  One leads to me saving both races, the other destroys them.

Have ever plotted where you would bury treasure should you ever find it?  Where?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

TheShii

I actually have, and were I capable, it'd totally be on the moon. Nobody would think to look there xD therefore it would be safe!

Have you ever eaten too much candy and stayed up all night watching halloween marathons?

Commission Me

yobo

I've eaten too much candy at times, but Halloween wasn't a tradition in Norway back then. It is starting to become one now, but there are no tradition for Halloween marathons or Halloween episodes.

Have you ever made a complete fool of yourself trying to impress someone?

Daoine Sidhe

Guilty... more often that I would care to admit.  :/

Have you ever been really excited for something (a game, a movie, etc.) only to pay good money and find out it was utterly stupid?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheShii

Way too many times. Such is the way of the consumer hahah

Have you ever felt like your phones vibrated in your pocket, but then you realize your phones not there?

Commission Me

yobo

I don't think so.

Have you ever been running with scissors?

Daoine Sidhe

Never... maybe... sometimes... v.v Yes.

Do you ever put something in a place you know you'll never forget, but then can't seem to ever remember?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheShii

not as often as i used to fortunately

Are you guilty of stealing something from a friends plate if they walked away for a moment?

Commission Me

TaintedAndDelish

Nah, not unless is French Fries.

Have you ever spit in someone's drink?

TheShii

That I have, an they deserved it. And I even told them after.

Have you ever gone streaking?

Commission Me

yobo

Yes, I have.

Have you ever wrecked something expensive?

King Serperior

Nope, I am pretty careful around such things.

Ever be lied to in such a way that you don't realize you've been lied to until months later long after the reason you were lied to has become irrelevant?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

Not guilty. The lies told to me were always over something that stayed relevant and destroyed friendships and relationships.

Ever pretend to be someone else when someone you don't like calls you?