Lust of a Demon need demons/ The Lily Asylum need doctors

Started by CurvyKitten, April 16, 2009, 11:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Lust of a demon
Due to a debt you're parents owe, they have had to sell their Oldest Child to the Demon. When she acquires these slaves she holds them and trains them. Her house a safe haven for fellow demons as well as a resort of sorts. they come form all around to take part in what this Mistress has to offer. It is required for the Child to do whatever the Demon wishes,If the demon does not see the child fit for his standards then he or she would be immediately killed.You are never allowed to leave the demons room unless told. shall you be the who has to serve? Or be served?  There will be a meeting house for all the slaves and demons. The slaves being taken will arrive at their new house to meet their new masters. All the slaves arriving by carrage.
When you are first taken you will be given necklace that shows your basic traits in the form of charms and color. The collar will also have a tag with your lord or ladies name on it.

Charms

Moon scar: Play toy (( sex toy))
Heart scar: pet
whip scar: Punish toy
wind scar: Maid
Clover scar: Unknown

Colors on choker

red: aggressive
blue: calm, always listens
Green: Never talks
orange: Not as aggressive, but has a temper
yellow: Always hyper, never listens
purple: Ignorant, constantly defiant
pink: Obeys every word master says
black: Loner, listens only not to be hurt

Profile Skeletons

- Please Title " Ruler" for Demon Masters and " Overcome" for female slaves

Skeletons

{{Slaves}}

Name:
Who am I:
How old I am:
Who I belong to : (( I'll choose for you))
The reason why I'm here: (( Bio))
The charms I posses: (( What you are to your owner))
Colors of My choker: (( Your behavior))
What I look Like:
Other:

[[ Masters]]

Name:
You Dare to ask my name:
How Long I've Ruled: (( age))
Who I own: (( I'll choose for you))
The reason Behind my perfect existence: (( Bio))
Behold My Beauty: (( Pic))
I Can Kill You: (( Abilities))

The Lily Asylum  Need Workers
Story: Lily Asylum. Located just outside of a major city. It seems like a regular asylum, but it's only for teenagers, and trust me, it isn't what it seems. Once inside, you ain't treated like a person anymore. By being sent to this asylum, you have become a test subject. The nurses here work for a genetics testing facility hidden inside of this quiet asylum. The most recent batch of teenager, that's you, have just arrived and don't know what's instore for them in this place.

As the story begins you will be brought in and one by one the experiments will begin. Your ability's and appearance changes will Depend on what is done to you and what your like.

Pations info
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Diagnosis:
Appearance Before: (Before the genetic change)
Appearance After: (After genetic change will be decided later as you are changed)
Abilities: (after change again will come about after you are changed)
Other:

Workers info:

Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Other:

Checking intrest and thoughts on eather of these ideas, if you have any questions just ask. And if you have any input please feel free to share.
As of yet send you profile to me with the title of the RP you were intrested in. I will start a list showing who has shown intrest and in what RP. Form there when I get enough people I will post the characters in a separate thread.

CurvyKitten

players for in Lust of a Demon:[/b]
curvykitten

FlaminGlory

LadySky

players for in The Lily Asylum:
curvykitten

LadySky

Aaleril

Oniya

Tad

CurvyKitten

As of yet we still need some demons for Lust of a Demon and at lest one or two doctors for Lily Asylum.

Transgirlenstein

For Asylum, do you still need more patients or just doctors?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

CurvyKitten

I really do need doctors but I would but pations are always welcome, I can work something out with the doctor role if need be.