Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garou

DeadCell

Dreads and a beard? gah, how many times have I told you to shave, sorry the beard or me and you chose the beard, later bro.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Nevada

Do I spot a collar there? If it isn't mine, shoooo! D: I don't share.  :D
A&A (updated 8/9/16)

Flaming

yeah, you don't share, this possessiveness of yours is suffocating my flame

Nevada

You never tell me everything! If you wanted an orgy, you should've said so.

Now it's too late, though.
A&A (updated 8/9/16)

Garou

sorry Nevada, I just started a relationship with you because I have a crush on your sister.

Fieryone

Sorry Garou, but I have to be honest with you, my true love is a robot named XP0-23 and can satisfy all my needs.

Mordred

Let's face it man.. when you're out basking in the sun, I'm basking in the dark of my box. When I'm lurking through shadows or with lips clamped to some pretty little neck, you're lurking through the fridge or with lips clamped to your pillow. And yes, you do drool. Sorry, it has to be said. There's no shame in that. Go check out my coffin, you'll see you're not alone. But.. back to my point. This will never work. We tried.. hell, we gave it a shot! Right? Three weeks, eleven hours, to be precise. Later, FieryOne.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I'm sorry Mordred, I thought I could give up the sunlight forever but come to find out I like it. I need the sun. It makes me happy so yes I am choosing the sun over you. Bye. Oh wait call me if you wanna you know.....*smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

You used to whisper to me as we fell asleep inside that cozy little box.. how feeling your blood course through us both warmed you like the sun never could. And now, just like that, you miss that horrid ball of hydrogen that scorched and burns all it touches? Lovely Xandi.. have your sun. Let it slowly wither away the fairy tale you humans call life. I shall bask under that lovely moon and always remember you as you are now.. as you could have remained forever. Later, my succulent bundle of crimson honey. Wait.. can I have one last drink for the long dark road?
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

I feel we have been growing apart ever since you chipped your fang on my porcalin skin. But last night I saw another women in your coffen. Thats it. i'll find someone else tha t wants a dolly. Goodbye it was fun while it lasted.

Belle33

I'm spending too much money on doll clothes and doll houses.  You've become a beautiful yet expensive habit I can no longer afford.  Goodbye lovely one.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

Sorry  Belle but I cant compete with your dark haired beauty. I can't think of anything but taking you over and over again. I can't work, I can't eat, I can't sleep I just think of you so I am afraid I am cutting off my addiction to you. I will see rehab and maybe we can see each other later.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

DeadCell

You broke my heart once before Xand, remember all those wee months ago? Of course you don't you were always to busy to notice the one person who truly counted on you always being there, and what did you did? Ran off with the next with two legs that came walking in through the door, well you can forget me walking into that trap again, we are done, finished, never to be again.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

ropedwrists

DeadCell, it was fun at first, but you're just a little too flighty for my tastes. It's time to spread your wings and fly...

Autumn52

ropedwrists you are always getting tied up, I want my dinner on the table in 2 minutes or we are through. Nooooo I will not untie you, you got yourself tied up that way now you get yourself untied. Ok 2 minutes are over bye bye.

Oh by the way Welcome to E. *smiles and hugs*

Flaming

You keep changing your avatar, I always get confused, can't cope with such volatile personality

Autumn52

*Throws water on the Flaming*

Well since the fire is out guess we are through

Flaming

You are always pouring water on the fire, I need a burning passion, not that devilish element that damp every emotion

Autumn52

You use to like the 'dampness' I provide. Now you are all about yourself.

*Throws water on him again*

Bye

Flaming

You see? you keep doing this! *shrugs the water away* I ask you to stop and you keep on, you don't listen to me, there is no communication between us

Jack2012

Autumn52

Haha I like that one Jack.

But you see the truth is it is me. I can't possibly be with someone as wonderful as you. I don't deserve you. I am going away to better myself so that someday I might be able to be with you or someone as wonderful as you. Thank you for making me want to be a better person.

Bye

Flaming

You now, I love you so much, too much to be true. I don't think this is healthy, for the both of us, maybe we should take some time, see other people maybe...

SummerWhispers

Gets a bucket of ice water. ready, thinking he will get the idea, when he sees what I have.