My TG & Bodyswap Cravings (M seeks any)

Started by lane2k, May 09, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lane2k

** Ready to try this all again **

I really do not care if I am the one that ends up in the opposite gender
( Male -> Female for me ) or if it is my RP partner.

I will do my utmost to post every weekday, with the rare weekend entry when I can
I prefer to post in forums here...but can use email if the subject of the scene goes outside the rules here.

Please PM to flesh out how we can both enjoy a scene that is in both our interests.

If there is a TG, TF, Possession, Sex Change...whatever...scene you want, send me a note about it.

If it ends up boring you, just say so and that is fine...I'm not thin - skinned.

Now... What I enjoy :

Bodysuits that are VERY real. A man wearing a female suit is now 100% female while in it.
Whether SHE has a 'cycle' or can get pregnant is to be determined.

Nanobots. Again what affect they have on the body is decided tween us.

Body-swapping, temporary or stuck...or both.

Being in whatever situation, HATING it, but needing to play the part.

Ideas for scenes :

Witness Protection : they can move a Witness into a 'donor' body. A fella goes under expecting to
wake up in a mid-30's male...and awakes as a mid-20's woman. Married...maybe with a kid...maybe one on the way.

Magic using the wrong elements : It looked like the spell made women attracted to you. But some part of the
mix was not available and a substitute was tried...making their SOUL attracted to her body...literally.

Technology Goof : 'swinging' takes on a new facet. Not just wife swapping...guys and girls can swap bodies also.
But if a guy, wearing a female body, gets knocked up...can he swap back?

Had to End Up Somewhere : A freak accident sends a soul...out... Where could it finally find a 'place'?
If a very special doll were able to animate, how would one tell the owner it was 'alive'?
How would he / she react? Would a unisex looking doll be dressed like a boy or a girl?

Nanobots...Too Much & Not Enough : They can affect soft tissue...but not change bone structure. So a man that finds he looks all the same except has fully functional primary female parts would need get the help of someone.
Who can (s)he trust? And does that mean breast growth might follow?

Please PM if interested

lane
There is nothing more terrible than movement where no movement should ever be again.
- Arthur C Clarke ::: City and the Stars

lane2k

There is nothing more terrible than movement where no movement should ever be again.

lane2k

lane2k