Voyeur, break-in, girl in peril [NC to EX]

Started by TanaSilver, April 07, 2010, 05:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TanaSilver

I'm looking for players for a single-shot scenario game where I play an 18-year-old girl who is undressing in her bedroom, while across the street a couple of boys watch through the window. While this is going on, someone breaks into the girl's house, and discovers her as well.

That's as far as the scripted scenario goes, what happens after is up to the players. Do the voyeurs call the cops, just watch, go over and try to save the girl, or even try to participate in what is happening? And as for the burglar, what does he do? Maybe rough up the girl, tie her up, do unspeakable things? You get the idea.

I will play the girl and moderate. The game will be somewhat dice controlled, where people's actions will be filtered through a dice mechanic for success and failure. Hence, the burglar's actions are not automatically successful; the girl might get lucky and bash his head in with a lamp, so you have to use your wits. I like having the random variable in there to create some real risk and chance.

Here are the pertinent roles:

• Girl getting undressed (played by me): she's beautiful, young, and popular.
• Boys across the street: This can be just one kid, or more favorably two. Maybe they are brothers, or friends, or maybe even brother and sister. They probably aren't too popular, so spying on the girl across the street is quite the thrill. For you, this is more of a moral quandary, but the role-play potential is really good.
• Burglar: Just looking for an easy score, but hears the shower and gets fresher ideas. How this character goes about satisfying his perversion is up to you.

I prefer daily posts if you can manage it.

Anyone interested, please PM me.
O/O

Urbanzorro

I'd be interested in the part of the Burglar
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Videospirit

I might be interested in playing one of the voyeurs.

TanaSilver

A couple of bites of interest so far, that's good, and I've had a few PMs.

Just so you know, I'm not looking at this as a straight to the sex kind of game, but I want to role play it out. I think the voyeur aspect of it is interesting, with someone already doing something they shouldn't be doing, then they see something they really didn't expect. So, now what do you do?

Anyone interested in the watcher roles, send me a PM with how you envision that/those characters, who they are.
O/O

Doomsday

The dice mechanic makes this game a lot more interesting than following a scripted game. Hmm. Count me in as one of the peeping tom neighbor boy. Do you think they'd be guys your character's age, or older creepers?

TanaSilver

Who and what the voyeurs are is up to whoever wants to play them. I was originally thinking of them of about the girl's age, but that's not necessary.
O/O

TanaSilver

I tried this scenario, and it fell through, so I'm trying it again. All the details are in the first post. Feel free to post any questions here, but if you're interested in playing, please PM me.
O/O