Kimmart's Kravings

Started by kimmart, March 02, 2014, 12:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimmart

The camping mishap - Sylvia Warner had kept to herself except for occasional visits from her relatives. She hadn't wanted to date again after her husband had died 7 years ago. That was a long time to be without sex but she got by by herself, although she did miss the feel of a real man. That was soon to change when a camping mishap left her and her visiting nephew in the middle of a storm when it washed most of their supplies away and left them with just the soaked clothes on their back, a tent, some emergency supplies and one sleeping bag.

The K9 officer - Colleen Walker was driving when she is pulled over for speeding. Her father threatened to take away her car if she got another ticket so she offer to do a a favor for the officer in exchange for him forgetting the ticket. The only problem is he insists she take care of his partner too... and he's in the K9 patrol, which she doesn't find out until they are in a secluded spot.

A MILF's need - Suzanne Hamilton was positive that her husband was having an affair so she decided to do something about it. If he was playing with someone else then she would do the same thing. She kept herself in shape and had noticed the way her son's friends had looked at her when they thought she wasn't looking. Since he was having them over tonight she would taking things into her own hands... so to speak.

Helping Mother - Beth Stewart had been in a car accident that left her with her right arm broken with a full cast. She is still able to do light work around the house but it can leave her in an awkward and embarrassing situation at times. For instances, taking a shower and having to keep the cast dry means she has to have help, fastening a bra and other clothes, pulling herself up if she trips can be difficult at times. There is sure to be other instances. Unfortunately the only one she can turn to for help is her son since she is a single mother since her husband died 5 years ago.Since then she has devoted her life to taking care of her son. She just never imagined some of the way they could end up helping each other.

PM me if you are interested in any of these.

WildStallionNYC

I'd be interested in exploring one of the younger men roles with an older women.  Whether it be aunt, friends mother, or son.
Which one excites you the most?  I think I like your scene for the friends mother, but I've always like the idea of exploring incest scenes...just not sure I like the idea of my mothers arm being broken.  I think there could be other creative ways to explore that relationship....what do you think?