News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Geek

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

xxmaxinitxx

See thats why he's here. He keeps the ladies distracted.

Deamonbane

Hmmm... misunderstood again...*uncovers the numbers scene, for Bre to see the horridness of 700 lost numbers* see what I mean?

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

xxmaxinitxx

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

Quote from: xxmaxinitxx on December 05, 2012, 12:50:33 PM

Sure that's what you meant.
See, I don't like being called a liar...*shakes head* and that's the second time today...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 05, 2012, 12:52:08 PM
See, I don't like being called a liar...*shakes head* and that's the second time today...

I know that sentiment. I'm sorry and shouldn't have said it.

Deamonbane

I was making a joke man... sorry, it did come off a little harsh...*winces*

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 05, 2012, 12:56:07 PM
I was making a joke man... sorry, it did come off a little harsh...*winces*

Maybe a little bit. I just don't like upsetting people. So I wanted to make sure.

Deamonbane

Breathless Intent

Bane stop being a liar!! *grins and pokes him* and be gentle with the newbies, we loves them! *hugs Max* Even if they are treacherous boys...*glare*

Proud Geek

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 05, 2012, 12:59:01 PM
Bane stop being a liar!! *grins and pokes him* and be gentle with the newbies, we loves them! *hugs Max* Even if they are treacherous boys...*glare*

treacherous...I don't know if I am treacherous....sneaky, maybe but not treacherous....

xxmaxinitxx

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 05, 2012, 12:58:28 PM
Manly handshake?*offers hand*

*Shakes hand* Thank you

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 05, 2012, 12:59:01 PM

I think she has mood swings *hugs back* but i do like hugs