Father forgive me for I have sinned ....Interest

Started by kaz, August 13, 2012, 07:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Name: Jessica Cooper
Sexual Details:Pure, Innocent, Virgin, Submissive
Personality: She is the personification of pureness, she loves to sing and loves to write. She never even tried to masturbate thinking it's a sin to enjoy her own body without her loved one. She doesn't know much about drugs or even alcohol, she doesn't eat meat not liking the fact that they kill animals to get them. Jessy it's your pure girl that doesn't know a evil in the world.
Appearance:
Background: She was born into a catholic family who based their believed in the church. Ever since little she was instructed into what was a sin and what wasn't a sin. On high school she got a couple of boyfriends but never had sex which made them leave her after a bit. She never fallen in love with anybody, her family continued to make her live a sheltered life until she was out of high school. Without thinking about it she became a nun thinking that she would never find a husband in the world she lived today and perhaps she could make a change in the world.

What you would like to see happen to your character: Be turned from a innocent virgin nun to a submissive.

Offs:
Gore,Vore,Scat,Bestiality

Google

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 13, 2012, 02:06:55 PM
Ok, I meant more a ex-choir girl who had become a nun. So she would not be part of choir anymore but was in her youth and so would had known Jamien. So with perverted you mean the action must be always NC and never corrupt nuns become willing? Would be fine with that, would just need edit but Jamien to make him fit in but if you got already candidate in mind for second younger priest then I do not stop you :). Altough wish tag your thread to read the story then.
I don't see why a character made by someone who may not be a part of the game would even be involved...
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

PoisonousKitty

ok now i'm confused xD is Bloody Rose's character the new nun or mine xD

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Google on August 13, 2012, 02:10:14 PM
I don't see why a character made by someone who may not be a part of the game would even be involved...

As I said before, it was mere suggestion and I did not know kaz had someone in mind for second younger priest (there was only one junior priest listed so assumed I could add my charsheet in as application).

Bloody Rose

I can alter it, I thought you were the younger nun lol

kaz

No reason why you cant both be new nuns.  Might be fun to have two to try and protect.   I am just waiting to hear from one of the guys I messaged when I started this thread.

Sorry for any confusion.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

PoisonousKitty

ooooooo two new nuns :) sounds fun lol :) oh Kaz I see you wanted the women to all be submissive... would it be bad if my character ends up breaking and falling into her old family habits of no nonsense military ways? To where she becomes a little dominant?

Bloody Rose

If everybody it's alright with it I guess I am as well.

kaz

I think its a great idea Kitty.  Marianna would die if she was dommed by a Domme.  LOL

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

PoisonousKitty

sweet! then its settled once the other's start posting I'll get a post up for my character and i'll be ready to go xD

bluecoco

Heyyy there!

I'm interested in joining!

I would like to play a nun. I don't have to be "new" or anything, or I could. It doesn't matter. I would just like to be a part of this RP if you let me!

Sooo, with your permission, I can fill out a character sheet for you. Tell me what role my nun should be and I will take care of the rest!

*^_^*

kaz

I'm thinking rather than waiting lets get posting.  I don't want the game to stall straight away so feel free to get your characters into things.

Blue, welcome, I don't see why we shouldn't have another nun.  Maybe shes been there a year and has just been made aware of whats expected of her.  PM her to me :)

I think we'll leave it at 2 Priests and 4 nuns, that way theres a good mix and plenty of fun for all. :)

Recruitment closed for the time being.