Adventurer Acadamy! Closed.

Started by bokotousamurai, April 01, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Char sheets:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246922.0

Ooc: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246962.25

Ic: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246969.0;topicseen

From the creator of Futanari island, Futanari University, The Futainment network and assorted games comes an RP about school for RPG characters, with a simple system for everyone!

what you need to know
SECS
The Simple Erotic Combat System, or SECS is just that; simple. You have a set of stat value that are modifiers to a D20 roll. This is designed to keep things brief so as not to interfere with sexiness, as well to avoid putting off non-system players who would need to familiarize themselves with DnD, gurps and the like.

Stat values are Power, Agilty, Magic, Endurance, and Technique, and have a range of 1 to 10. They all start at 5 and you may allocate them as you see fit to suit your particular style(a.ka. you decrease one to raise another). For melee attacks you choose weather Power, Agilty or technique is used
Completing mission rewards you with stat increases.
Feedback apreciated

How the school works
All players will be first years, and the age range is 16 to 20. The game will begin with players taking their entrance test, that will evaluate their abilities as well as determine their team.

Teams are composed of three students who will be sharing a form room, yes they are co-ed. In addition to taking classes and ...ahem bonding with their classmates, the school will send teams on missions.

16 is legal adulthood, so first year students can drink, smoke and engage in sex, if course the school won't allow this in class, but have no power over what students do in the dorms with the door locked, and there's nothing wrong with a student heading to the roof for a ciggy during lunch.

Technology
Modern technology exists, projectors are used for classes, airships drop students off att missions, students can watch TV and play video games in their dorm and the school has a gym with standard equipment.
Magic technology is present as well, such as means to allow people to change their appearance and gender to suit their...ahem tastes
Guns either use magic or are part of a transforming weapon. Plain guns exist but are rare and not much higher tech then revolvers.

School Classes

Survival (mandatory for first years): teaches how to set up camp, start fires, basic first aid, how to handle wildlife and how to live off the land.

Magic studies: teaches fundamentals on magic application in all colleges except the less savory ones as well as how to develop and refine spells.

Smithshop: teaches weapon and armor forging and maintenance, works for any adventuring class

Bard lore: teaches music, folklore, storytelling and art.

Subterfuge: trains students in stealth, spying, lockpicking, disguise, sabotage and other aspects of espionage and assassination.

Martial education: trains student in combat abd runs drills to condition their bodies

Dark arts: focuses on occult and contorvesal subjects such as black magic, mind control, and espionage

Medical arts: teaches healing through medicine, magic and first aid.

Beastology: teaches about monsters

Techshop: teaches the use and development of technology

Enchanting and alchemy: teaches the use of imbue items with magic and concocting potions.

Suggestions welcome

Customization

You can have multiple weapons within reason, including weapons that turn into other weapons. Duel weilds count as one weapon.

You will take five classes, excluding survival, all up to you.

Their is no class or race list, be whatever you want :)

School Facilities

Dorms have three beds, bookcases and dressers, their own bathroom, and TV. Students are free to decorate and rearrange the room as they like, but are to be responsible with school property.

The school natrually has a cafeteria with a picnic area outside, students may take their food anywhere except classrooms and the library.

The library has sections for history, beastiary, magic, and fiction, there are few dark corners where no one can see you....

The gym has your standard equipment, weight benches, dumbbells, kettle bells, treadmills, etc. Outside is the pool, a track for cardio, a shooting range, and effigy's for melee and magic practices. The gym has its own showers, one each for all three genders, but Futa can use any one they want.

Out side of class students are free to do and go where they want, the school is only ten minutes away from town by foot.

RULES
Respect O/OS

Futa, furry and lgbt friendly

No scat, Gore or watersports. Noncon,  pregnancy, multidicks and so on are fine

Have fun

Feedback and suggestions welcome

Name:
Gender/orientation:
Class:
Team: TBD
Background:

Equipment:
Skills/spells:
Classes:

Power:
Agility:
Magic:
Endurance:
Technique:

Measurements:
Ons:
Offs:

Casual wear pic:

Adventure wear Pic:

Student roster
Unteamed
Silk; minxi
Yugishogun; Sakurako
Misfire; Chantilly (and karntappe)
Foxfyr; Tavah
Dhi; Kashana & Lakashtari
Hexed; Riley
Chulanowa; Roshario
Ragarth; Candie
Chloe Milev; Relinda
Angiejuusan
Juggtacular
Ershin
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Angie

Yeah, I'm in. Now, do I roll a medic like my Draenei Priest, a dark artist like my Undead Warlock, or do something new...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 01, 2016, 12:38:11 PM
Yeah, I'm in. Now, do I roll a medic like my Draenei Priest, a dark artist like my Undead Warlock, or do something new...

"Angie, Queen of Futa-venture!" :)

bokotousamurai

Any questions or suggestions while I work on purrtying up the OP?

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Tokito
Race: Human
Gender/Orientation: Futanari/Lesbian
Class: Techie
Background: Sakurako is your common wallflower in personality, loving to stay inside and utilize her massive brain power to work on her gadgets. She's not much much of an outdoors person, but unfortunately survival class will definitely be requiring that. As expected of someone who avoids the space outside of her room, the meek redhead is rather shy and thus has a natural stammer built out of habit.
Equipment: A briefcase to carry her gadgets that unfolds into a rocket launcher and has various other features.
Skills/spells: High Intelligence, Great Inventor, Speed-reading, Drawing (Technical and Doujins), Plays the keyboard
Classes:
-Survival
-Techshop
-Smithshop
-Beastology
-Medical Arts
-Bard Lore

Power: 5
Agility: 3
Magic: 5
Endurance: 3
Technique: 9

Measurements: Height: 5'8", Weight: Classified Breasts: F-cup, Cock: 12in in length, 3in in girth, Balls: Tennisball-sized
Ons: Sakurako is a virgin, though quite the closet pervert
Offs: Anal, Gore, Mutilation, Snuff

Casual wear pic:
http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1427/4c8019af4018ab2d0c56312056605ded3d3db589.jpeg?1504054
Armor Pic: N/A

bokotousamurai

Checks out.

However....her casual wear is walking around nakey?

Yukina

bokotousamurai

Name: Sophia Ataraxia
Race: Elf
Gender/orientation: Futa/ pansexual
Class: Factotum
Background: Sophia is a somewhat naive,but courageous and curious girl who loves to learn and experience new things. Natrually she practices with any kind of weapon and experiments with all types of magic although she's whittled things down to cover her bases. She is a epicurean who loves to indulge in all of life's pleasures, be it good food, good company, good alcohol, good tabacco and amazing sex.

Equipment: A battle staff that is a blade on one end and a armor puncturing spike on the other, behind it is a blunt ball for blunt attacks, the flat of the blade is also designed for blunt hits.

A rapier and main gauche, with guns built into them.

Armor is plate plate body and scalemail elsewhere, affording max protection to vitals while reducing weight and movement noise
Skills/spells: fencing, polearms, destruction and healing magic, stealth, lockpicking. A single summoning that lets her manifest her shadow as an ally.
Classes: survival, tech shop, martial education, magic studies, dark arts, beastology

Agility: 5
Endurance: 5
Technique: 5

Measurements: D cup, mature hips. 15 inch long 2.5 inch thick cock with orange sized balls, doesn't shave pubes.
Ons: impregnating others, butts, cervix penetration, cumflations
Offs: usual stuff.

Casual wear pic:

Armor Pic:

Angie

Name: Carolina Soule
Race: Human, but willing to experiment...
Gender/orientation: Futanari/Pan, female preference
Class: Warlock
Background: The Soule family has always had a knack for the dark arts of magic, and Carolina was no exception. Born of an American mother and a Japanese father (hence the more 'Americanized' first name), she quite obviously took to her father's side when she accidentally made the cat explode at age 4. It's remembered quite fondly by the family, even though Carolina is a bit embarrassed by it.

She wasn't born a futanari, but on her 16th birthday, she spent the morning in her parent's private book collection and figured out a spell that would change her into one. She had heard of the idea of futanari before, and simply thought it would be awesome to be one. With this becoming known to her father (who could smell the magic she used-the poor girl was rather sloppy and it was highly obvious to anyone that she had cast a spell), she was sent off to the Adventurer Academy-the one well known for accepting and encouraging futanization among its students. Plus, it was one of the best academies around for an enterprising young warlock. Why not?

Equipment: A neato magic staff is all she needs, and it's actually a loaner as she's expected to eventually make her own. It's somewhat weak, but does its job enhancing her magic.
Skills/spells: Shadow Bolt: A blast of dark magic TO THE FACE!
Summon Succubus: Succubi are actually rather easy to summon as long as you promise them a good fuck before they leave. She can only summon one at a time though. Succubi can do hand to hand combat but are far better at seducing foes and making them drop their weapons.
Highly Intelligent: Her smarts are more arcane then, say, Sakurako's, but she is quite the smart ass either way.
Classes: Survival
Dark Arts
Magic Studies
Smithshop
Enchanting
Martial Training (and she hates it)

Power: 3
Magic: 9
Endurance: 4
Technique: 4

Measurements: Look, all you really need to worry about is she has D cup boobs, an 8 inch cock, and a not-quite-flat-but-almost ass.
Ons: Learning how to summon succubi has made her fairly omnivorous in terms of sex, and she is not a virgin (she lost it to a succubus named Xerah). She really likes people using their magical talents in bed, however.
Offs: The usual stuff.

Casual wear pic: http://oi55.tinypic.com/wwhnk5.jpg (NSFW! NSFW! Many naked succuboobs!)

Armor Pic: Well, about the same, she doesn't WEAR armor, she's a fucking Warlock! "What need have I for defense when all my foes are dead?"

Notes: She is incredibly haughty, and a bit of what some might call a "mega-bitch". That said, those who get past that will find that she does care about those she considers friends, and she will also privately apologize to those she offends in public-she's not out to bully, she just isn't quite the best at social cues.

bokotousamurai

Hmm....I'd be interesting to see which team saku and Caroline end up in...

bokotousamurai

Angie

Added a few classes that are not on the list, but will allow her to make her own weapons and 'armor'-woodshop, tailoring, and enchanting. She needs those to make her own magic staves and magical clothing, sound good?

Ershin

Oooh, sounds neat.

Quoteincluding weapons that turn into other weapons
Loved this aspect of the weapons in Bloodborne / RWBY <3

bokotousamurai

that was what smithshop was for and magic studies should cover enchanting, perhaps I should have clarified

Angie

I'd honestly prefer more focused classes-magic studies handles the theory and practice of actually casting spells, Enchanting is more for weaving magic into items, stuff like that. And I'd prefer it because otherwise, Carolina has no reason to take anything else-martial training? No thanks. Beastology? They die when I throw a shadow bolt at them, why study them when they die all the same?

bokotousamurai

Fair enough, adding enchanting. Perhaps tailoring could be a club?

Angie

I'm gonna say she was forced into martial training because the academy wants her to be healthier/more fit/whatever, and she absolutely hates it.

bokotousamurai

She would be able to see all the girls working up a sweat in their training gear ;)

Angie

That's what will make her eventually realize it's not so bad...

MissFire

Name: Chantilly Lace
Gender/Orientation: Female/Bisexual
Class: Mage
Background: Located in a pocket dimension between the mortal and immortal planes of existance, the village of Gaspar's Grotto is home to the most renowned magic users of this corner of the universe and perhaps several other corners besides. Chantilly just happened to appear there one day as a baby and, smart enough to not turn down a Mysterious Child Destined for Greatness (tm), the village elders took the baby girl in and raised her. After all, that's how roughly sixty percent of all great prophecies start; orphaned children.

They'd had enough of her by the time she was twelve.

Far too energetic, rambunctious, and with no understanding of how to hold back, Tilly often vaporized or set fire to a great number of homes while training with magic. Tired of being burned, shocked, teased, and pranked on, the villagers threw (literally) the girl out of their dimensional home and into the mortal plane. They branded her left arm with the mage word for "troublemaker" and gave her exactly one (1) parting gift; a talking hat. It was as annoying as she was, so they killed two birds with one stone. Tarnkappe (the hat's name) is a magic amplifying piece of sentient headwear, but also rude and annoying. The garment allows Tilly to cast two spells simultaneously as opposed to the one that is the limit for normal mages.

Theorizing that one could cross dimensions by finding and utilizing quantum magic entanglement ley lines hidden across the globe, Chantilly Lace led her hat into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM LEAP. Pressured to prove her theories or be totally made fun of by her talking headwear, Tilly, prematurely stepped into the quantum portal and vanished. She awoke to find herself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not her own. This was super weird and deemed far too silly for a continuing backstory for this character, so she opened up a new portal and hopped through. Still trapped in the mortal plane, Chantilly Lace finds herself leaping from place to place, putting things right, that once went wrong, fleeing local authorities and hoping each time, that her next leap will be the leap home.

Her latest leap lands her at the academy, where she thinks she just might stay a while.

Equipment: A hat
Skills/spells: Fireball, Flare Arrow, Elmekia Lance, Freeze Arrow, Levitation, Lighting, Diem Wing
Classes: Survival, Magic Studies, Bardic Lore, Dark Arts, Medical Arts, Martial Training

Power: 2
Magic: 9
Endurance: 8
Technique: 3

Measurements: Short but curvy, DD-cup
Ons: Well-hung partners, oral (giving), gangbangs, excessive semen
Offs: Blood, gore, impregnation, toilet play

Addt'l Images:One, Two, Three
Theme Song: Groovin' Magic
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Angie

Oh MissFire, Chantilly and Carolina need to team up and have tons of fun. Think Chantilly will enjoy having access to an army of succubi just as mischievous as she can be?

bokotousamurai

Lol, that's quite the back story missfire.

Two more and I can put up the char sheets page since we'll have two teams.

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Hexed

Are you wanting a focus on mage/inventor style characters or would a more physical type be welcome?

At the moment (Pending picture finding) thinking of a cat eared/tailed girl that that uses a hammer as a primary weapon. And while she's female her attempt at magic that gave her the ears and tail had a more inhuman effect on her body, more shapeshifter then anything else. Just have to find that old homebrew class that had a nicely worked out list of mutations.

bokotousamurai

More melee focused classes would indeed be welcome, I guess people wanna do mages since they could do some kinky shit with magic.

Hexed

Cool! Hopefully I'll get her figured out by tonight!

<.<  >.>

Can't say as I blame them! Or that I'm not plotting a quasi-shapeshifter in part due to some of the things one can get up to with it.

Dhi

I'm interested in playing twin sisters as a single psionic battery character, would that be doable?

I guess given the three bed situation they just cuddle on a single cot.

bokotousamurai

Hexed

So I managed to get sidetracked looking for pictures, and now I can't quite make up my mind. Got it down to six different pics, each of which brings slightly different variations of the original idea to mind. Figured I'd toss them here and see if there's any that look more promising to you all.

Dhi

Yukina

Quote from: Hexed on April 01, 2016, 10:14:28 PM
So I managed to get sidetracked looking for pictures, and now I can't quite make up my mind. Got it down to six different pics, each of which brings slightly different variations of the original idea to mind. Figured I'd toss them here and see if there's any that look more promising to you all.

2.4. and 5 look great :)

bokotousamurai

@Hexed, I like 1,4 and 6

@Dhi, anything that relies on accuracy, precision, and fine motor skills, such as sneaking, lockpicking, crafting, gun use, and weapons and fighting styles that rely on form such as martial arts and katanas

bokotousamurai

It should be noted that 10 is only the max for stat during chargen. You can easily reach 20 in a value if succeeded in enough missions.

Dhi

Name: Kashana & Lakashtari
Gender/orientation: Futa lesbians
Class: Psion
Background: The Kash sisters have long shared a connection deeper even than most maternal twins. Between them a psionic link was established at a very young age, and though they spent their formative years cut off from humanity as shrine maidens in remote mountains, Kashana and Lakashtari developed dreamlike psychic worlds of their own making, resulting in a oneness of mind and spirit unknown to even the closest siblings.

After losing the shrine and fellow monks to monster attack, the Kash sisters were relocated to Adventurer Academy for reintegration to human society and to learn the finer points of battling monsters which their schooling in the mountains may have missed. The sisters harbor hope of one day finding their mother, the woman pictured in the sole possession to escape the flight from their mountain shrine home.

Equipment: Psychic resonance crystals, mountaineering gear, a locket of a mother never known
Skills/spells:
Telepathic link. The Kash sisters can communicate with each other telepathically and with most any creature they choose to include in the conversation. Because it's thought-based, this communication trasncends language barrier.
Empathic link. Powerful emotions and sensations can be shared psychically, usually used to force an enemy to feel the pain they inflict, or to share sexual experience.
Ectoplasmic shaping. This faintly glowing byproduct of psionic power can hold temporary shape. Simple shapes are easiest, and the substance dissipates on its own. If smeared over damaged objects like cracked stone or a broken sword, permanent repairs can be made.
Synesthete. Kashana and Lakashtari can experience sensory feedback from one sense through another, such as peering around corners by seeing through sound, or tasting through sense of touch.
Psychic blade. A short blade of psionic energy can be manifest from the hand. It has no material substances, so it cannot cut through anything, but contact with a sentient creature causes psychic backlash.
Parkour. Kashana and Lakashtari are fricking mountain goats when it comes to reaching the highest spires of Adventurer Academy.

Classes: Survival, Magic Studies, Bard Lore, Medical Arts, Martial Education, Clergy

Power: 3
Agility: 6
Magic: 4
Endurance: 6
Technique: 6

Measurements: 38E-26-39 of young woman filled out over the summer and still putting on a bit of padding from diets of dairy and sugar. Each sister has a thick and just-curving cock, with Lakashtari's being a noticeable inch longer.
Ons:
Double teaming. Of all the ways to share a woman, Kashana and Lakashtari prefer to pin her in between and lift her off her toes.
Bukkake. Between the two of them, the sisters produce a lot of cum. Nothing embodies sharing like plastering a girl with their joint effort, unable to tell one sticky mess from the other.
Handies. Even for inexperienced students, Kashana and Lakashtari are inordinately fond of the quick hallway tugjob.
Butt stuff. A broad curvy booty with a willing hole for two sisters is a keeper Kashana and Lakashtari will be faithful to.
Snuggles. At the end of the day, Kashana and Lakashtari just want to keep a body warm in the sheets of a tiny Academy bed built for one.
Offs: One-sister exclusivity

Casual wear pic

Armor Pic

bokotousamurai

MissFire

- Sima Yi

bokotousamurai

Dhi

I exercised restraint in only having one this time.

Hexed

Sorry it took longer then I thought! And I totally cheated, the pic I used (Was one both thought was nice) was an actual anime char so I stole her height/weight crap. :D

Name:Riley Barrie
Race:Ex-Human
Gender/orientation:Female/Bisexual
Class:Aberrant Fighter
Background:Born into a family that specialized in the creation and selling of metal items and artwork Riley was constantly surrounded by metal and fire. To her mother's dismay she took more to the forge then the store room, the mere thought of how heat and force shaped metal into so many useful or interesting shapes keeping her attention far better then dealing with people ever would. With a minor ability to energize runes engraved upon items she'd probably have settled into a life as a craftsman had she not acquired a old and rather damaged book from a rather disagreeable peddler that can through her home town. Making out what she believed to be a fairly straightforward alteration ritual she snagged one of the neighborhood cats and preppared for the spell. Her first hint that something was wrong was when the energy of the ritual bore through her and seemed to sink into her very bones, the cat and her own body liquefying in the enscribed circle was the last thing she saw before everything went dark.  Waking up later she found herself changed, a new tail swaying back and forth while the bombardment of new scents and sounds almost overwhelmed her.
While the change had drained her limited magic even further it left her body quite malleable beyond the rather apparent feline traits. After a rambling explanation to her parents her transfer to an adventurer academy was arranged and with a last gift from her father she's off to school in hopes of learning control amongst other things.

Equipment:
Armored feline stylized raincoat, strange bone mask, heavy hammer (Haiyear Jesk) with concussive enhancements.

Skills/spells:
Smithing, bookkeeping, Hammer-Fu, First Aid.

Malleable form; limited at the beginning she's capable of altering her body in a number of ways, her most usual being hardening her skin till it matches light armor in durability and forming her fingers into talons for when her hammer just won't cut it.

Inscribing; Through the use of runes and sigils engraved upon metal items she can grant them limited magical abilities or effects.

Classes:
Survival, Smithshop, Martial Education, Beastology, Enchanting and Alchemy,

Power:9
Agility:3
Magic:3
Endurance:8
Technique:2

Measurements:5'4" 105lbs, E cup breasts

Ons: Sensual teasing, cum play, groups, mild bondage.

Offs: Bathroom play, heavy abuse/torture, Gore play.

Casual wear pic:
http://orig09.deviantart.net/feae/f/2014/154/8/3/tsu_by_kagekara_soul-d7kuglo.jpg

Adventure wear Pic:
http://simg4.gelbooru.com//images/e8/57/e857a2c0e7f7845233c54fec64c4ec75.jpg?386414

bokotousamurai

that gives us 6 students I believe, so enough for 2 teams.
I'll go ahead and set up the character sheet page, but I want to know if I should make my NPC team so we can have 3, though that would mean well need more players.

bokotousamurai

Dhi

There's not much wiggle room with teams as it stands now.

bokotousamurai

I'll keep them in reserve then, in case we get an odd number of players

Foxfyr

Hopefully I'm not too late. ^_^;

Name: Tavah
Race: Drawolf  (Dragonkin/Wolfkin hybrid)
Gender/orientation: Male Semi-bi (mostly straight, but futas would likely pique his curiosity)
Class: Warrior
Background: Civilization's perpetual expansion into the untamed regions of the world eventually stumbled across two beastfolk races, wolfkin and dragonkin. For countless generations, these primal tribes have been in a state of perpetual war.  Once the enormity of the world that existed beyond their expansive jungle was revealed to them, the tribal leaders realized the pettiness of their bloodshed. As they were exposed to more and more of the civilized world, mortal enemies looked to one another as the only familiar faces in an otherwise alien world. Within the course of a generation, old hostilities were put aside and the foundation of friendship was established.  As a gesture of allegiance between the two tribes and an acknowledgement of the changing times, the eldest son of the wolfkin's chieftain married the eldest daughter of the dragonkin's chieftess.  It wasn't long before the two produced their first child and named him Tavah.

Tavah was raised during a time where his people were adapting their way of life with the intent of one day fitting in to the rest of the world. Being the eldest of the ruling bloodline, his parents put him on the path to be the one who could lead his people into this new world. They exposed him to all of the outsiders who visited his tribe and pushed him to learn all that they had to offer. Tavah was among the first to become fluent in the outsiders' language and to grasp at the technology that existed beyond their borders.

At the same time, he was instructed on the traditions of both of his parents so that he would not forget his roots. So steeped in blood were the old ways that it was impossible for him not to be raised as a warrior. Even at a time of peace, his family's position of authority is primarily ensured by being the strongest and most capable in the tribe.  A year before Tavah came of age, an outsider visited their village and presented his family with an opportunity that would allow him to experience the world in a way that he may never be able to otherwise.  It was the chance to enroll in an academy that would be able to build upon his unique upbringing while at the same time providing him a top-notch education.

Equipment:
-Fur hide satchel
-Two curved short swords
-Various survival and trap making equipment
-Several sets of fur and/or hide clothing

Skills/spells:
-Exceptionally strong: A result of his race as well as warrior-style upbringing
-Expansive martial training: Exclusively with archaic weapons and unarmed combat.
-Wilderness survival: Essential for surviving in the most remote and untamed jungles.
-Beserker fury: Taps into his feral rage that bypasses the body’s natural instinct of self-preservation, allowing him to ignore pain and physically exert himself beyond what is safe for his body to endure.

Classes:
-Survival
-Smithshop
-Martial Education
-Medical Arts
-Beastology
-Techshop

Power: 8
Magic: 1
Endurance: 7
Technique: 4

Measurements:
-Height: 5’10” (normal posture), 6’8” (standing straight up)
-Weight: 250Lbs
-Cock: 12”, knotted

Ons: Assertive partners, mild bondage, impregnation risk, pretty open minded in general
Offs: Overly submissive partners, bathroom play, gore (in the bedroom)

Casual wear pic:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Armor Pic:

bokotousamurai

Excluding me, this would make six students, so enough for two teams

So either we need to get two more people, use my npc team or change team numbers.
Foxfyr would you have any buddies who'd be interested?

Chulanowa

I'd be interested in adding a character in as well, if there's space / wriggle room

bokotousamurai

Go ahead and make sheet if you want, if nothing else well keep you in reserve till we can make the teams even.

Anyways the OOC is up
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246962.0

bokotousamurai

With Chulanowa we can have teams four instead of three, although last night i realised I can just be an actual GM and just control events and NPCs instead of having a PC. What does everyone else think.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

But having teams of four means id have to use a gmpc to keep it even, unless someones to make second char to works on a seperate team.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

ragarth

Just saw this. Color me interested.

So 5 classes + survival
What are the limits on how many spells and skills we can have?
And what are the limits on what equipment we can have?

Also, how would casting a spell work? Say I cast magic missile at the darkness, what happens mechanically?

Or are there no limits? *sneaky looks*

bokotousamurai

The limits are "within reason", remember your character is a young adult going to school to become adventurer, not a veteran merc or wise old wizard. Though I allow some embellishment for personal expression.

As for your magic example, well that's up to me the GM, maybe your magic missile ends being cast on the light, or maybe you accidentally cast darkness on a magic missile. But the rolls are dimple: D20+(attribute)

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 03, 2016, 08:36:56 PM
The limits are "within reason", remember your character is a young adult going to school to become adventurer, not a veteran merc or wise old wizard. Though I allow some embellishment for personal expression.

As for your magic example, well that's up to me the GM, maybe your magic missile ends being cast on the light, or maybe you accidentally cast darkness on a magic missile. But the rolls are dimple: D20+(attribute)

Rightio! I'm working on pulling a character together now. I've been wanting to play an anthro mouse girl with a conjuration bent for a while now.

bokotousamurai

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 03, 2016, 09:28:53 PM
Sounds lovely! Make sure she's a cutie.

Real challenge is going to be the pic. Finding pics for my characters has always been my weak point.

bokotousamurai

Well here's something I found randomly, because you put me in the mood to look at cute mouse girls

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 03, 2016, 09:59:55 PM
Well here's something I found randomly, because you put me in the mood to look at cute mouse girls

She is cute! I'm going for something more furry though.

Chulanowa

Will come up with something after Zawmbies tonight, then  ;D

Silk

Dhi

Boo, too bad! That mouse is cute.

We haven't heard what our teams are yet, so I suppose this is the best time to join. Before we get locked in.

Silk

As for pictures of mouse girls. While not ideal there is these.

bokotousamurai

With Silk, Chulanowa and ragarth all together, that should be nine players, so 3 teams of 3 which is perfect. Although I haven't heard from foxfyr since he posted his character.

DomJoe

I really shouldn't be joining another RP, but I just had an amazing idea for a character...

Silk

Name: Minxi Jeref
Race: Gnome (About thigh height to average students)
Gender/orientation: Female Bi-Curious
Class: Bard/Ranger
Background: Minxi like most Gnomes had a taste for adventure and inquisitiveness, to know and understand the world was the only path worth persuing to the small creatures, however unlike other's of her race she did not feel the desire to look at technology, instead she grew up hearing about the great elvish rangers that protected the forests, dispite pressure from her tribe to rethink her class choices Minxi practiced her archery and developed her simple illusionary magics to have a natural tint to them, pleasing her immensely.

Minxi has a horrible habit of doing what she thinks is right instead of heeding the advice of others, although in her defence until she finally got to the Academy all the advice given to her was to go against her dreams of becoming a ranger. Due to this she has a bit of a happy go lucky aloof nature that tends to keep her where the interesting things are happening. Although she is known to get a bit nervous when people larger and more imposing than her stand close and look down on her small size. Like all others of her race Minxi has a talent for the brewing of potions and other Alchemical elements.

Equipment: Bow, Arrows assortment of potions, paired daggers
Skills/spells: Poison tipped, Paralyzing agents. Simple glamours
Classes:  Survival
Bard lore
Beastology
Enchanting and Alechemy
Medical arts
Martial Education

Power:3
Agility:8
Endurance:3
Technique:7

Measurements: 3'4 tall,  AA cup (For a human) BB (For Gnome)
Ons: Minxi is prepared to try anything if it comes to it, the hard part is getting her there. (Or not giving her a choice)
Offs: Gore/Vore/Scat

Casual wear pic:

Adventure wear Pic:

bokotousamurai

Silk, your accepted, drop minci off in the char sheets and you good to go, your just in time for first year orientation

Domjoe, if I don't hear anything from foxfyr your free to jump in.

Foxfyr

I'm still here, just getting caught up on the IC before posting.

Also, should I post my character in the character thread?

bokotousamurai

OK

I just want to keep the teams even, if need be I can make teams consist of 4 students each, or the at the least make it so teams have to have 3 minimum if I can justify one team having a fourth

Silk

Maybe the teams initially are not based on the number of members, but instead set to reach a certain threshold of grade from the enterance exams, so the team that has less competent adventurers has more of them as compensation?

bokotousamurai

Dhi

Quote from: Silk on April 04, 2016, 11:06:40 AM
Measurements: 3'4 tall,  AA cup (For a human) BB (For Gnome)
lol, I like this touch.

Chloe Milev

Hmm, if the roster isn't already crammed full, I'm wondering if I want to try out my transgender portal wizard.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

bokotousamurai

I should put up a roster to keep track of things better. With you that gives us ten, so that's three teams, one with an extra member

ragarth

Name: Candie Chalice
Race: Mouse
Gender/orientation: Female/Fearfully Bi
Class: Wizard
Background:
Candie Chalice wasn't born into a life of luxury, renown, or prophecy. Rather, Candie was born into a life of indentured servitude. Three generations ago her grandfather, Roland, made a business deal with the head of the Elsevier family, The Magus Warren, to go find a lost treasure in the Peruvian mountains. He signed the contract fully expecting to come back across the ocean a new, rich man. Unfortunately Roland never returned. Warren claimed all of the remaining Chalice family's possessions as payment for the expenses of the failed venture, and then claimed the Chalice family itself as servants to pay off the rest of failed venture's expenses. Unfortunately, accrued interest means that the subjugation of the Chalice family has gone multi-generational.

Enter Candie, the latest in the line of the Elsevier indentured servants. Her family's current owner, Dr. Elsevier saw from an early age that Candie possessed a talent for the arcane arts and took her on as his personal servant. She spent her formative years dusting bookshelves, cleaning cauldrons, and assisting in rituals. Along the way Dr. Elsevier used the time to give Candie rudimentary lessons in magic, and in time deemed it of value to become her Patron for entrance into the Adventurer Academy, his Alma Mater. Dr. Elsevier's intentions aren't clear to Candie, but she's not about to give up the chance at higher education. Even if her tuition is currently adding to her family's debt, graduation brings with it the promise of enough riches buy her family's freedom in full. The only stipulation attached to Dr. Elsevier's patronage is that Candie must write him a letter each week detailing her interactions with the other students, and she cannot leave any details out.

Equipment:
Glasses: These glasses make up for Candie's poor natural eyesight. They're also enchanted to let her speed read.

Wand: This wand is a parting gift from Dr. Elsevier to assist her on the path of higher education. It acts a focus for her spell casting, extending range and enhancing effect. She's still not sure why he'd give her a wand with a 'personal massage' setting though.

Spellbook: Candie's spellbook! It's a collection of notes, spells learned and yet to be learned, and various other arcane minutia. It was a gift by Dr. Elsevier when he first began training Candie in the arcane arts, and has been a faithful tool for several years now.

Wardrobe: Dr. Elsevier insisted on having the other servants pack Candie's things for her. This, unfortunately, led to her having no choice in the clothes packed for her. She ended up with nothing but miniskirts, no bras at all, and only the pair of panties she wore the first day of her trip to the grounds.

Skills/spells:
Rodent Senses: Candie has incredibly sensitive hearing (including ultrasonic) and smell due to being a rodent. Unfortunately she has poor eyesight for the same reason.

Rodent Sneakiness: Candie is naturally stealthy... like a mouse!

Healing Touch: This spell lets Candie heal minor wounds with a touch. Oddly it's effectiveness varies with what part of her body she uses for the touch, strongest at the lips and weakest at the tail.

Summon Minor Object: This spell lets Candie summon simple objects into existence. This spell is most often used for drudge work, such as summoning a broom or bucket of water, but can be used to produce any simple and mundane object. The spell doesn't create the objects out of thin air, rather the objects are summoned from the place where all left socks go.

Summon Animal: This spell lets Candie summon small animals to her, from the size of a raccoon to the size of a butterfly. If the animal is sufficiently small, she can even manage a few of them.

Classes: survival, magic studies, dark arts, medical arts, beastology, subterfuge

Power: 2
Magic: 10
Endurance: 3
Technique: 5

Measurements:  3'4" tall, B
Ons: The whole beautiful BDSM spectrum! I'm very open minded, if you want to try something, ask me.
Offs: Scat, Snuff, Rainbow Showers, being dominant

Casual wear pic:

Adventure wear Pic: N/A Another wardrobe malfunction!

bokotousamurai

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 04, 2016, 07:17:57 PM
Ooh, a stealth magic type.

Uh huh! She's a mouse. I plan on advancing her a little along both routes since mice make decent thieves. Especially when cheese is involved.

Speaking of, what class would she take to improve her stealthy skills, like lockpicking, sneaking, and general thieverithing?

bokotousamurai

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 04, 2016, 07:43:29 PM
You mean which stat? Technique.

Nope! Which class. We have classes for combat and magic, but nothing for sneaking and not dying in a giant rolling boulder trap.

bokotousamurai

....shit hes right. I could've sworn I had a subterfuge class. I'll add it to the list, it shall be taught by the survival instructor.

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 04, 2016, 08:21:43 PM
....shit hes right. I could've sworn I had a subterfuge class. I'll add it to the list, it shall be taught by the survival instructor.

Rightio! I'll probably swap out one of my classes for it. Aside from that, is my character ready to hit the character pages and make her debut post in game?

Chulanowa

Name: Roshario
Race: Centaur
Gender/orientation: Female / pansexual
Class: Bard
Background:  Born to a roaming herd of her kind far to the west, it was no surprise that Roshario might want to become an adventurerer. Growing up as a young foal she had heard all the older members of hte herd recount their adventures in the Faroff Lands, tales of dragons and cities and treasure. When Old Kyrrina spoke of an acadmy she had attended so many years ago, young Roshi knew what she was going to do with her future!

Roshi is something of a bimbo. Not stupid, no, but a little airheaded. easily distracted. She wants ot see everything! she wants to learn all the stories! she wants to buckle swashes and romance and all the things she heard in the stories. She's kind-hearted, a little mischevious, and optimistic. In other words, she's a naive little pony.

Equipment: A totem pouch that ties her to herherd; A rapier; Several volumes of pulp adventure novels, and Centauur-to-common lsang dictionary; proverbial rose-colored glasses. A flute, and several dancing bells.

Skills: Roshi is, of course, able to run as fast and carry as much as any horse her size (which isn't a terribly big horse, think caspian horse). She's okay in a fight, since life is tough on the western plains. Thanks to her people's oral history, she's got an almost eidetic memory, at least where the spoken word is considered. She's been learnign ot use her musical skills to inspire her friends and stupefy her gfoes... but she's not terribly good at either.

spells: Roshi knows only some minor but useful spells;
• Detect Magic: Through concentration, Roshario can "smell" when magic is afoot, whether spells, traps, or magical items
• Ghost Sound: She's able to throw her voice, create other voices, and minor noises such as knocks, whistles, squeaks and the like.
• Light: With a wave ofher hand, she can create a sort of 'ribbon" of light as bright as two or three candles.
• Cure Minor Wounds: By touching a wounded friend, she can "sing" minor injuries back to health, and lessen the danger of more dire wounds.
• Prestidigitation: it slices, it dices, it conjures candy and cleans your clothes! basically an all-in-one spell for very minor but handy effects.

Classes:
• Survival
• Bard Lore
• Martial education
• Magic Studies
• Enchanting and Alchemy

Endurance: 6

Measurements: Roshi is, of course, a centaur; a human torso with an equine body. Her torso is set with small, perky breasts and a lean stomach, while her equine half is strong, well-muscled, and sleek. if you want to know what's under that braided tail, you could always ask...

Ons: Roshi is personally inexperienced; though sex and sexuality are open and public in her hd, she herself has not had the pelasure beyond kissing a few stallions and fillies.
Offs: Player does not go for tentacles, cervical penetration (god ow) or gore/vore/toilet.

Casual wear pic:

Adventure wear Pic:

more

Dhi

Oh neat! I've never seen a centaur character in an E group game before.

Yukina

Definitely the centaur, Chu. :)

Edit: Glad to see you picked it. :)

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Alright, one more person and we can have three full teams, after that recruiting if off unless I can add three people at once. So anyone who called interest earlier say something now or forever hold your peace.

Chloe Milev

I'm working on something new, a militant marshal-type bard.  A preview:

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Dhi

Pretty interesting cast, it's starting to remind me of Shining Force.

bokotousamurai

I tried thinking of a military bard and ended up envisioning a war drummer boy. Please don't slap me.

Hexed

*gives drum to bokotousamurai*

@dhi Shining Force? I remember playing that ages ago (It's very fun and I wish I had it still). But how's the students remind you of that? Or is it the wide variety of class/race?

Dhi

If memory serves in Shining Force 2 you start out as a handful of adventurers taking adventurer classes from the local Gandalf. Most of the characters are humanish but then you end up with an anthro mouse thief named Slade and a centaur classmate named May who is super cute. The generic main gal has blue hair. I suppose that's where the resemblance ends.

Sega brought it to Steam for cheap a while back. It's not something I can stomach now since the action parts are a lot of waiting with little interaction. I still remember the characters clearly though, it was probably an influence on me.

Chloe Milev

Okay, character sheet proposal:

Name: Renilda Karlach
Gender/orientation: Female, bi, angry.
Class: Bard
Background: From a militant family of a militant nation, Karrnath, Renilda knew she would grow up to follow in her father's and brothers' footsteps into the military.  She certainly grew big and strong enough--everyone said the Karlachs must have some giant's blood.  Renilda was also quite social, with a mix of bossiness and playfulness that could either repel or scare people, or enchant and draw them to follow her.  In school, she found herself at the head of cliques and gangs, and entered the Rekkenmark Academy to start officer's training.  After a year, however, they found her magical talents needed further nurturing than they could provide, and she transferred to the Adventurer Academy.  She's now on the lookout for lackeys, backup dancers, and a good beatboxer.  Still has an accent that thickens with condescension.

Equipment: Longsword, chain shirt, leather clothes, fishnet shirts.
Skills/spells: Singing, dancing, choreography, unit tactics, battlefield strategy, leadership; cure wounds (mostly morale and getting in fighting shape), booming blade (physically attacks, then hit with aftershock), message (privately whisper at a distance), heroism (dispel fear, surge of adrenaline)
Classes: Survival, Magic studies, Bard lore, Martial education, Dark arts, Medical arts

Power: 6
Agility: 4
Endurance: 5

Measurements: 6'2", 36-26-35, 34C
Ons: Her vulva, "the kommissar," is a hunter.  Often an intimidating powerbottom, she dominates in amazon position, and when feeling submissive, takes anal.  Enjoys making straight girls sexually confused.  Smaller partners.  Fearousal/scarousal.
Offs: Poop.

Casual wear pic:

More

Adventure wear pic:

More

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

bokotousamurai

That's a bit much in the spells.
Remember you are taking your first steps as an adventurer, i'd say you should have like four or five, tops.

Chloe Milev

Sounds good.  A little attack, healing, inspiration, and utility then.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

bokotousamurai

Your good to go, drop her off in the sheets and I can start the first mission after you post.

Ershin

Mostly complete entry, just need to finish off a few glaring bits like the background, measurements and preferences. But since

there's only one spot left I thought I'd just put the WIP down here while I complete it. Hope you don't mind. >_>

Name: Gabrielle Angelus
Gender/orientation: Futanari / Pansexual (female/futa preference)
Class: Artificer / Cleric

Background
Gabrielle originally comes from the land's capital city, daughter of a tinker and a field medic of the region's standing armed forces. She inherited one mother's love of gadgets, but felt a stronger bond with her other's profession of healing others. While not physically strong, she showed exceptional talent in creating machines to increase the arcane aptitude of a person, specifically towards magic that would soothe and heal others along with personal transport to get a medic to someone who was wounded faster... with quite a bit of help from her mother, of course. She is, after all, only a teenager and such things were still a little too advanced for her to take care of all on her own.

In order to advance her knowledge in the magical and mechanical her parents offered to send her to the Academy.

Equipment

• Magitech wings
  • Healing stave
  • Pistol

Skills/spells

• Featherfall - Her magitech wings activate, allowing her to float slowly rather than fall.
  • Healing Ray - Uses her stave to send out a beam of light directed towards an ally, healing wounds they may have endured
  • Healing Wave - Strikes her stave against the ground, sending out a wave of healing magic. Heals wounds of all in the area,

freind and foe alike.
  • Angelic Alacrity - Her magitech wings permit her to cover vast distances quickly.
  • Angelic Ascent - Limited flight, combining the functions of Featherfall and Angelic Alacrity but uses a lot more energy
  • (Resurrect? - Possibly raises fallen allies? Not yet perfected, only works on unconscious ones)

Classes

• Medical arts
  • Magic Studies
  • Techshop
  • Smithshop
  • Enchanting and Alchemy

Stats

Power: 1
Agility: 6
Magic: 8
Endurance: 4

Measurements
  • Height - 5'9"
  • Breasts - C-Cup
  • Cock - 10 inches
  • Balls -

Ons
    Gabrielle is a virgin, though her current ons would be;
  • Cum (she often tastes her own)
  • Auto-fellatio
  • Cuddling
    She fantasises about;
  • Impregnation (of others, particularly some of the teachers or older students)
  • Group sex
  • Mutual masturbation / giving handjobs
  • Blowjobs

Offs
  • Blood
  • Gore
  • Torture
  • Bathroom play
  • Impregnation (self)

Casual wear pic:
NSFW - Has no casual clothes

In fact she prefers to be nude when possible.

Adventure wear Pic:
Adventuring Gear

Dhi

bokotousamurai

That looks good, and with juttagular, we can either put up a fourth team or assign four to a team. But I wanna wait to hear feedback from everyone else on that first.

Juggtacular

Hey guys! I got accepted! This is Aphelion. (Also the full story included far more detail and as such will be completed later if anyone is interested in the whole thing, lol)

Name: Aphelion Drako
Race: Dragoon
Gender/orientation: Male/Straight[With a liking to Futa's]
Class: Hybrid Adventurer
Background: High, high in the mountains to the furthest North where it's nearly impossible for most people to gain access, lies a Kingdom of Dragons known as "Sky Haven" in the human tongue. It's leader is Draximas, one of the largest dragons to ever exist. And his queen, Mariana is the most beautiful of them. She was not always a dragon though. 1,000 years ago, Almeria was the princess of a powerful nation to the North, and was known as the most beautiful maiden in the land.

And further, she was also one of the strongest mages on the continent, serving as the Arch Mage and head of Albion's Mage Academy. She was barely 30 when tragedy struck. Her father, the King was exiled from their own kingdom after he was framed as having killed a dragon. An egregious offense to Albion's allies, the dragons of Sky Haven. King Sten was lucky exile was his decided punishment, and not death. His wife, Queen Ygrda lost her position as Albion's laws declared that next in line for the crown carried precedent over marriage.

So Sten's brother Mordred, General of Albion's armies became King. And his first act was renewing the peace between Albion and Sky Haven by marrying his niece Mariana to Draxmius, King of the Dragons. The union was purely political, but in time the two came to love each other. And when he gazed into her heart, Draximas knew Sten was innocent if he was anything like his daughter. Together the two found the wayward king and discovered a conspiracy set in place by Mordred himself to seize the throne. By the time he was exposed however, his control over the kingdom was nearly absolute.

A war raged, and despite his might, Draximas was gravely wounded. To save him, Mariana bound her soul to his, becoming a dragon in the process, her love was so great for him. After the civil war ended, Mordred was found guilty of numerous crimes, and sentenced to death for bringing both kingdoms to war, and costing many lives. As well as everything he'd done to his family. Sten and Ygrda were placed back on the throne, and all was right again. Mariana would not go home to Albion however. She was a dragon now, and belonged with her love in the clouds. Sixteen years ago, Draximas and Mariana had a child...Aphelion.

The boy was born as a human though; a result of Mariana's powerful magic, her soul being human, and her body dragon. He was born as a Dragoon, the rarest offspring between human and dragon. Prince Aphelion from childhood was trained by his parents to one day rule. And that meant everything from being dropped a few hundred miles from home and being told to find his way back, to having to make actual decisions that would affect Sky Haven and beyond. He was groomed daily to become the best King he could be. And one day that would mean he needed to leave and experience the world, so he could come back wiser and more knowledgeable. So on his 16th birthday, he was enrolled into the Academy as the start of his life's journey beyond the spires of Sky Haven. 

Equipment:

Drakken/Wyvern: This weapon exists as a pair of gauntlets[Drakken] and greaves[Wyvern] that fit over Aphelion's hands and feet to increase his striking power. They can also be launched out at rapid speeds to grab things and enemies before reeling them back to Aphelion or pulling him to them as they are connected by a length of magical chain.

Fang: A massive, heavy sword made from ancient dragon bone and further enchanted to be unbreakable. It's so large and unwieldy that anyone not of similar strength and training could even hope to pick it up, much less use it effectively in a fight. For Aphelion, it's similar to a longsword...a really long, longsword. While he's fully capable of wielding it in his human form, he usually reserves it for his battle form, unless he's trying to show off.

Skills/spells:
Skills

Advanced Combat Training - He has been trained by his father and the royal guards since childhood on how to fight. He is far more ferocious than skilled in a fight however, and depends mostly on his physical abilities and natural weapons in a fighting style he's developed that's all his own. He's fast enough and strong enough that even using weapons he's not trained in, he's partially effective just by how much damage he'd do if he does hit.

Powerful - Due to being a Dragoon, and having trained intensely his entire life, Aphelion is incredibly resilient, fast, and strong, making him something of a nimble Juggernaut on the battlefield.

Survival - Part of his training was exposing him to harsh locales and environments and forcing him to survive there. Or dropping him off hundreds of miles from home with barely any provisions and having him make his way back with no help.

Heightened Senses - All of his senses[Sight, Smell, Sound, Touch, and Taste] are incredibly keen and sensitive due to his beastly nature.

Spells

Shapeshifting - A basic spell that seems to be more natural ability for his kind. He can change his form from human to dragon and back, as well as altering what he looks like in his human form. Due to being a Dragoon, he actually becomes human when he changes, and it isn't simply shapeshifting. When in battle, he covers his skin in armor-like scales and uses fangs, claws, and his tail as his preferred methods of attack. His teeth and claws are like swords, while his tail is like a spiked club. In battle, Aphelion can simply revert to his dragon form, as fighting as a massive winged lizard makes things much, much easier. Due to having a true human side, unlike most dragons who simply shapeshift, Aphelion can also change into a sort of hybrid form in battle, growing stronger and faster, while not turning into a giant monster.

[Aphelion may only use his full dragon, or dragoon form in battle once per day.]

Dragon Breath - As a dragoon, he like all of his kind can shoot an element from his throat due to magical glands located within his body. Due to his heritage, he has access to all elements for his breath attack. It can be launched like a fireball, or in a cone, or a number of other ways. In his human form, he can even fire the attack off from his hands.

Rapid Healing - On the chance that he is injured, he can channel the magic inherent in all dragons to his wound(s) to speed their recovery along, at the cost of draining his strength stamina for the duration he attempts to heal himself.

Classes:
Survival
Magic Studies
Subterfuge
Dark Arts
Enchanting/Alchemy
Martial Studies

Power: 7
Endurance: 7
Technique: 1

Measurements:

Human: 6'4, 280lbs, 12' Cock
Dragoon[Battle Form]: 12' | 800lbs | 17' Cock
Dragon: 30 feet long | Several Tons | Danger
Ons: Roleplay, Seduction, Foreplay, Anal, Oral, Teasing, Public Sex, Rough Sex
Offs: Gore, Vore, Scat, Watersports, etc...

Casual wear pic: Here
He wears the same clothes whether at home or adventuring, as his natural scales provide the protection he needs in a fight.

Draconic Forms

Dragon:

Dragoon:

bokotousamurai

Looks like we're doing teams of four, so ershin drop her off in the sheets and you can start.

You should be able to get the rundown of what you need to do from my posts in the IC

Juggtacular

Do we select where we get dropped off after we step through the portal? Or is that your decision? I probably saw it but I made the mistake of reading every single page for all the topics back to back, so it's all sort of a jumble right now lol.

bokotousamurai

Lol, I chose to drop people in the same section with players they already paired up with. The rule is that you'll form a team with who you make contact with, but your all headed to the same place, so you can form a team with anyone who hasnt yet.