Throwing random Objects at Random people

Started by NeroTheCat, June 12, 2010, 08:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeroTheCat

The Rules are Simple

You can Throw anything at  a Random person for Example:

"-Throws a Red Shell at the Next poster-." and wait for a replay you can post again after you get a reply  you can Throw anything with   effect like a bubble that Turns people  in to Zombies that type of stuff it is meant to be creative and get the Juices flowing for the real Rps =D Enjoy ad have fun

NeroTheCat

Okay ill start us off since   this is random....

-Trows and Ice cube at the Next poster-

eroticslut

I grab the ice cube put it in my glass and pour some gin over it
thanks

I take off my bra and throw it at the next person who want to post something here ..................

DiverseDesires

I catch her bra,

and taking off my top I thow it at her - looking very pointedly at her panities
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

:-[  I see you looking

I pick up a handful of grapes and throw it up in the air
they are going to land on the person who posts next
I hope ............

DiverseDesires

I manage to catch one grape in my mouth, and one falls into my cleavage so I pick it out and pop that into my mouth, blowing her a kiss

and I toss my lottery ticket into the air
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

I run fast ahead to catch the ticket hoping it is a winning ticket
not looking what is in front of me my eyes are just on the ticket
oops  sorry  I seem to have bumbed into somebody
oh HI  DiverseDesires   I was just...    well....  I guess....... I was not looking....   Sorry

The ticket is gone .................I look at DiverseDesire and point out that
she has one more grape in her cleavage   ( smile )

I take a step back  :-[ 
Looking around I take a beach bouncing ball and throw it at
the next person who posts here ....................

NeroTheCat

-punts the  ball at someone and grops the lovely ladies and Tosses A grenade at the next poster-

Fire IN the HOLE!!!!!!

Hitori

*is hit by the punted ball and reels back in a daze*

eyahhh...

*the grenade lands next to me and I have to dive to avoid the blast, looking up after crashing to the ground i find a mackerel. Somewhat interested as to what someone might think after getting hit with a mackerel I throw it*
Alone I Persevere

Creshnagarine

<Cresh was walking along the avenue when suddenly a fish lands at his feet. Looking back in the direction it came from he sees Hitori giggling. Cresh reaches down and picks up the mackerel and makes its mouth open and close with his hands, and begins to recite in a high voice.>

"Ooooh! Fishy... Fishy... Fishy Fish"

<An eyeball pops out and sticks to Cresh's thumb. He quickly flicks it over his shoulder without thinking who might be following along behind him.>

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

DiverseDesires

Catching the eyeball she putt it in her handbag, as the Graeae might give good money for it

and throws up a  toffee she found in there for the next person.

Galanthor

*catches it with mouth throwing himself to the next poster* YUMMI

Tenda

*Is hit by Galanthor and holds on tight to him as she falls to the floor* Wow.. hello there! *pulls off Galanthor's left shoe and tosses it over her shoulder as she smiles at him*
Can I lick you?

Galanthor

*watches the shoe vanishing on the horizon before getting it by it when it went on time around the world* ouch *throws the shoe away again to snuggle tenda and smile back* thanks for catching me

Tenda

*Nuzzles Galanthor and licks his cheek* Anytime, sugar..  *pulls off her shirt and chucks it away with a sly grin*
Can I lick you?

Galanthor

*moans in her ear nuzzling her earlobe before taking my shirt of as well and throw it somewhere i won't find ever again* just getting even ;)

Tenda

*giggles and nips his chin before removing his other shoe and throwing it into the air*
Can I lick you?

Galanthor

*rheows his plush toy away and takes tenda for cuddling*

NeroTheCat

-get flicked by the master hand from smahs Brothers  at the next poster as  it waves at me- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tenda

*bites her lip and contemplates tossing her skirt onto the ceiling fan.. but snuggles into Galanthor's arms instead and throws a lollipop instead*
Can I lick you?

NeroTheCat

-get his in the head- GAH! MEDIC!!!!!  -Picks up Hitoru and throws him at the next poster-

Creshnagarine

<Cresh looks up and sees Hitori hurtling downward from the overpass above him and quickly steps aside. Quickly casting a spell Cresh watches as Hitori lands into a pile of pillows. The force of impact being so great that pillows were flung about recklessly and into the path of the next poster.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Pitagora

Is hit by the releckless pillow in the face!
Fortunately he was wearing an helmet.
That pillow was near to travel the speed of light.

I'm am so angry i am throwing my bed to the next poster

Zelric Miras

Barely dodges the bed by hiding under his own. In spite, he throws a box of rabid pups.

Tenda

Screams as puppies pelt her their snarls and foam making her run for cover up into a nearby tree. She hisses at the vile things her tail thrashing about and her ears laid flat. From the relative safety of her tree she notices a woodsman has left a Hatchet in the tree and pulls it out chucking it at the next poster.
Can I lick you?