Persona Roleplay (OOC)

Started by Saikotsu, July 19, 2012, 09:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saikotsu

IC thread:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147242.0
Character Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146417.0
Interest check: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145715.0

Welcome to the OOC thread for the persona roleplay. We'll use this thread to post anything ooc, from questions about how to proceed, to general discussions of various things. Generally, if it's not in-character, it goes HERE.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Saikotsu

hey everyone. Question, would you rather have evokers like in 3 or the method used in 4, where they use a persona card?
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

TheHangedOne

Why not go the route of 1 and 2, where it just sort of happens, no gimmicks needed?  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Saikotsu

We could do that too.  Also, how do we want to handle getting your persona? Any prefferences? I have a plan for awakening the power, but actually obtaining it is different depensing on the game.
- a friend

who149

Have you ever seen Persona 4 the Anime? I think we should go with that route, mixed in with 1 and 2.

If you havn't, in Persona 4 the Anime, the main characters only summoned there Persona's once while in the TV world, and then the Persona's did all the fighting while they felt it.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Saikotsu

Interesting....hmmm. that could make things both easier and more difficult. I really like the idea though.
- a friend

SpiralSpider

The evokers did kind of turn me off - they gave onlookers a really strange idea bout the game.

I wouldn't mind a focusing point, though (like a card) because that makes a lot more sense to me than having to send a massive shock through your system.

I'll always be a big fan of the early games though... but if we're only doing 1 persona for each, then it makes sense that a focal point would be needed, since it would likely have been harder to accomplish than in the first games.  :-\
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

who149

if you havn't watched the Anime I really suggest that you do. It is AMAZING. They pretty much fit all the important details from the game into it, and they smoothen it out a bit.

The fights are awesome to watch, the character interaction is hilarious, and is overall a great anime, even if you haven't played the games.

And yeah, the envokers were a needless add on to make the game look MUCH darker. Like, I couldn't play it in front of my nephew JUST because of that.  I'm so  glad they learned and changed it.

Ons and offs!

Rayve13

Got my character posted and all, huzzah!

As for the summoning method, I'm fine with the P4-style focal point. I would like to have the characters actually engage in combat rather than just the Personas doing the fighting, maybe just because that's what I'm familiar with from the assorted games.

Mossberg

Probably a card or something would be the best idea, this is the non-adult area after all. Maybe once they go into the game the persona could be their avatar or something.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

who149

Or maybe a blend?

Like, in the game they take characteristics of there Persona (clothes, weapons, important features, ect) but retain there looks. Only when they do there much more powerful attacks do they take the form of the full Persona, or the Full Persona is summoned.

Ons and offs!

Mossberg

That'd be somewhat like an Atma User.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Rayve13

Quote from: Mossberg on July 20, 2012, 02:44:01 PM
That'd be somewhat like an Atma User.

Yeah, with the primary form almost being the partial form from DDS2.

Anyway, I'm fine with Who's idea. I want to keep the physical immediacy of combat, since that provides a good early source of tension.

TheHangedOne

I thought the reason Evoker's were shaped like guns, and their was the whole faux-suicide thing, was because you had to force yourself to have a strong, emotional reaction in order to get the Persona to pop out; not just to make it dark.

As far as combat, I like the idea of them staying human, and the Persona only comes out to pull off their Skills.
Check out my poet tree!

Rayve13

If I remember correctly, Mitsuru designed the Evokers that way because Aki wanted them to be something militant.

Saikotsu

I don't remember them saying anything about why it was a gun in the games. Maybe in the manga or anime they mentioned it. 

Based on what everyone has said, here's how I intend to run this roleplay:

Evokers are a definite no.   Based on what has been said I think we should have a focus of some kind, but I think I'll leave it up to each character what they want it to be.  Since a persona is another side of a person, I think the focus should be relative to who that person is or the persona they are summoning.

I like what Who mentioned with the appearance thing, however that might be a bit awkward with certain persona's and their users. Thus I've decide that in the gameworld, the characters will have the option to take on traits of their persona appearance wise, but will otherwise be themselves.  I'll admit, it irks me that the students in the video games always run around in their school uniforms when exploring. Aren't they worried their uniforms will be ruined by combat? Plus, their uniforms provide little to no protection against the shadows.

Speaking of combat, we're going to handle it much like the games. I've GM'ed several games before, and what I've discovered is that excessive combat, and/or excessive dice rolling takes over the rp. To alleviate that, I'm going to reduce the number of battles a bit. They'll still be plenty of combat, no worries, but most battles will be fighting normal everyday shadows. For fights like that, I'll leave it up to the players to role-play it. Most of those battles shouldn't be more than two or three posts per player at the most.  However, significant story related battles, such as boss fights, those will be handled by a simple dice system.  We'll worry about crossing that bridge when we get there though.

Other than that,   I plan on setting up the in character thread either tomorrow or Monday. I've got some stuff I want to look up first before we begin. As always, if you have questions or concerns, feel free to bring them up or contact me.
- a friend

krakenknight

Mostly the evokers were used to inspire raw survival instinct in their users. They were merely a convenient method of summoning a persona without needing to directly put themselves in danger.

Saikotsu

Slight delay, sorry. Things came up.
- a friend

Mossberg

It's understandable man. Happens to everyone.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Rayve13

No problems. Just let us know when things lighten up  :-)

Saikotsu

Thanks for your understanding guys. I'm going to be moving soon, and i just got offered a new job so I have to take care of some stuff related to that tonight and tomorrow night. I'll attempt to start it if I get the chance but no guarantees.
- a friend

SpiralSpider

Hey guys,

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of this game. My plate is pretty full at the moment and I don't want to make anyone wait forever for replies so I thought it would be best to take myself out of the game before the story really got started.

I hope you all have lots of fun, though!
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Saikotsu

I'm sad to see ya go, but best of luck with everything. If things clear up later, you can always join in.
- a friend

Mossberg

Quote from: Chaznia on July 24, 2012, 12:03:36 PM
Hey guys,

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of this game. My plate is pretty full at the moment and I don't want to make anyone wait forever for replies so I thought it would be best to take myself out of the game before the story really got started.

I hope you all have lots of fun, though!
That's too bad. I think I'm almost at that point myself though so I can understand.

Quote from: Saikotsu on July 24, 2012, 10:50:48 AM
Thanks for your understanding guys. I'm going to be moving soon, and i just got offered a new job so I have to take care of some stuff related to that tonight and tomorrow night. I'll attempt to start it if I get the chance but no guarantees.
Good luck with all that man.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

Thanks. By the way, I've managed to post the in character thread during my breaks today. I'd provide a link, but my phone is terrible at that. If one of you would be so kind as to post it in this thread, ill put it with the rest when I get the chance. It's called shin megami tensei persona: reboot (ic). For now I'd like everyone to stay in the early morning phase of the day.
- a friend

Mossberg

-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

- a friend

Mossberg

No problem. Always willing to lend a helping hand. I'll probably post later so I can get the mood of what's going on.
-Lews Therin Telamon

TheHangedOne

I'll try to have a post up before tomorrow.
Check out my poet tree!

Saikotsu

No rush. I wont be able to reply tonight anyway
- a friend

Saikotsu

By the way, what year is everyone. yoshino is a third year, and Ai is a second year.
- a friend

Mossberg

Aren't there three years? Also what is the typical graduating age?
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

You are correct, there are three years of high school in Japan. I would guess that graduation age ranges from 17-19. Akihiko is 17/18 in Persona 3/fes.
- a friend

Mossberg

So with Kylar being 17 would second year sound about right?

He isn't going to have any problems not knowing Japanese is he?
-Lews Therin Telamon

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Saikotsu on July 27, 2012, 05:34:30 PM
By the way, what year is everyone. yoshino is a third year, and Ai is a second year.

My dude is third year.
Check out my poet tree!

Chiidori

I'm Chii, . interested in joining, How is the recruiting going? Can I just create a character? Thanks. xD.

Saikotsu

Quote from: Mossberg on July 27, 2012, 06:36:08 PM
So with Kylar being 17 would second year sound about right?

He isn't going to have any problems not knowing Japanese is he?
sounds about right to me.  If I remember correctly, most students learn English in school starting in the sixth grade. However, not all students are going to be well versed in it, and not every student is exposed to it, so you may have some difficulty speaking with certain characters. However, I was planning on having an English Teacher who does not speak Japanese. Japanese schools are known to hire non-native English Speakers to teach English classes on occasion. 

Quote from: Chiidori on July 27, 2012, 07:38:00 PM
I'm Chii, . interested in joining, How is the recruiting going? Can I just create a character? Thanks. xD.
Recruitment has been going well. As it so happens, one of our players just dropped out, so we've got an open spot.  Here are the relevant threads:

In character: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147242.0
OOC: you are here
Character Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146417.0
Interest check: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145715.0

I'd suggest reading through all that has been posted in the OOC and Interest check threads, they'll give you a good feel of how the game will be run. 
- a friend

Mossberg

Alright. Let's hope that game has an auto-translator lol.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

Since Ai is your operator, she'll be handling that for you.  How and why she knows English, that will have to be discovered by pursuing her social link.

By the way, the In Character Thread is officially open!  Also, I'd like to explain the typo's and occasional bad grammar.  Most of my posts thus far have been during my breaks and lunch at work, where i post via my phone. It is not designed for long-forum posts. None of the roleplaying sites I visit like to cooperate with it either, so it's not always easy to catch my errors. My computer at home is much more suitable for such tasks, but I don't always have the time to log in and make a post, so please bear with me till my schedule clears up a little. 
- a friend

Mossberg

So each character will have their own social link stats? Is it going to be based by Arcana?
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

Essentially, each character can gain social links with one another, and with a few of the NPC's I'll be introducing soon.  Instead of powering up newly created Personae via fusion, I imagine they'd  power up the one you have based on their arcana. Granted, in Persona 3 Portable, with the female protagonists route, Akihiko is of the Emperor arcana, but pursuing his social link levels up your Star Arcana. Likewise, Shinjiro is of the Hierophant Arcana, but pursuing his social link levels up your Moon Arcana. So it's not set in stone. 

When it comes to Player Interactions, I'm going to let you handle it with each other, but you can only level up your social link once per interaction, or if you interact poorly, it might not level up at all.  I may step in if necessary but I doubt I'll need to. Since there wasn't much support for it, we're NOT doing a numerical stats based system. Instead, we'll just roleplay that specific traits of your persona get stronger.  For instance, let's say you level up your magician arcana, your persona will become stronger with magic, or be better able to resist it.
- a friend

Mossberg

Okay. That all sounds cool.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Chiidori

Alright thank you. :) I'll do that.

TheHangedOne

Can we pick our character's Arcana? Also, can it differ from our Persona's? For instance, I see my created Persona as being Chariot, meanwhile, I see Suo himself as being Justice.
Check out my poet tree!

Rayve13

Thought I replied earlier, but somehow failed to. Chiasa is a second year.

TheHangedOne

Wait, their are people suffering from Apathy Syndrome?  ??? I think I missed that memo.
Check out my poet tree!

krakenknight

Having some minor net issues but I should post soon.
Megumi is a 2nd year too,

Saikotsu

I think we should have each player choose a different arcana yes for their social link stuff. Fool is reserved for the group as a whole. I'll have Ai be priestess, and if no-one objects, shino will be fortune.

Okay, Chiasa and Megumi are are second years. It's good to have a mixed bunch.

I didn't specifically mention apathy syndrome before. I did however mention that elements of both 3 and 4 would be present. How it all fits together, that will be revealed as we go.

No worries Kraken, I fully understand net issues.
- a friend

krakenknight

Thanks.
Well Megumi just gave Chiasa another thing to bitch about :) and don't worry this is not a regular occurence.
Megumi just has people issues at the start.

Rayve13

Chiasa's mostly fine with other kids. It's just her super-traditional parents that get on her nerves!

Mossberg

Kylar will be the Strength Arcana. It matches Sigurds.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

makes sense.  Hmmm. I've been rethinking it, I think Shino should be something other than fortune.  Tower actually fits her well.
- a friend

BlackestKnight

So, does anyone know where the story takes place? Is it Inaba, Minato Ku or someplace else?

Mossberg

-Lews Therin Telamon

Rayve13

Chaisa's Persona is a trickster, which usually fall under Fool. But I could also see Devil.

Saikotsu

I actually was thinking Devil myself. I only said the party as a whole is fool out of tradition we could change that.
- a friend

Saikotsu

Expect a new post sometime today. Internet issues over the weekend had me offline.
- a friend

Mossberg

Okay. I'll probably post in a bit as well, I was waiting to give people a chance to post.
-Lews Therin Telamon

TheHangedOne

Okay. My understanding of the Japanese language is minimal. Not even bare bones. He said something about being from Uganda, and wanting Suo's name?  ??? Just a stab in the dark, really.
Check out my poet tree!

BlackestKnight

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 30, 2012, 06:05:15 PM
Okay. My understanding of the Japanese language is minimal. Not even bare bones. He said something about being from Uganda, and wanting Suo's name?  ??? Just a stab in the dark, really.

Literal Translation:
I am Amir from Uganda, who are you?

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Saikotsu

By the way, for future refference, Watashi is the feminine version of "I". Boku is the masculine. Women and Bishonen Men are more likely to use "Watashi" to refer to themselves, while Men and Tomboys are more likely to use "Boku" when reffering to themselves.
- a friend

Rayve13

Quote from: Saikotsu on July 28, 2012, 08:17:33 PM
I actually was thinking Devil myself. I only said the party as a whole is fool out of tradition we could change that.

I agree, Devil works fine, and I'm as much of a slave to Persona tradition as anyone  ;D

Saikotsu

awesome.

Hey, since everyone is talking about classes, I figured I'd streamline things a bit for you.

To make things easy, the second years will be in class 2C, with Watanabe sensei. The third years are in class 3B with Koda sensei.

Kaoru Watanabe is generally regarded as the 'normal' teacher of second years. Most second years enjoy her classes, and she's neither too strict nor too stern. Even then, she too has a quirk. Takeshi Koda is a stern teacher, but not without a kind heart. He pushes his students because he wants them to be successful later in life. Like many of the other insructors in persona games, he can be a bit....bizarre. 
- a friend

Mossberg

So are you going to be playing them then?
-Lews Therin Telamon

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Saikotsu on July 30, 2012, 10:10:30 PM
awesome.

Hey, since everyone is talking about classes, I figured I'd streamline things a bit for you.

To make things easy, the second years will be in class 2C, with Watanabe sensei. The third years are in class 3B with Koda sensei.

Kaoru Watanabe is generally regarded as the 'normal' teacher of second years. Most second years enjoy her classes, and she's neither too strict nor too stern. Even then, she too has a quirk. Takeshi Koda is a stern teacher, but not without a kind heart. He pushes his students because he wants them to be successful later in life. Like many of the other insructors in persona games, he can be a bit....bizarre.

Is Takeshi like Mr. Ekoda?
Check out my poet tree!

who149

I assume the text was supposed to be something along those lines. Tell me if I'm wrong so I can fix it.

Ons and offs!

Saikotsu

The names are similar, but while Ekoda had a stick up his a$$, Takeshi is more liked by students and teachers alike. Yes, I'll be playing the teachers whenever we have a morning or afternoon segment to the day, much like the games.

the text message is close enough you won't need to change it. He was going to mention that Madarame goes to your school and that she is the player who won last months tournament in the game. I was planning on having him mention her appearance later on, but I'd rather have it now.
- a friend

Chiidori

I'm going to post a character soon. I wanted to inquire about using the demon succubus. Is that taken? If not I would like to use that one. I'm very familiar with persona 3 and 4 so I know my way around. You are letting everyone use there own arcana? ..So I can pick a arcana as long as it hasn't been taken. The demon can have a different arcana then my character? Or do they have to be the same. Sorry for all thee questions. I'll read up on everything, I was sick the past few days plus working etc but I'm back and would like to get this finished. x3 thanks alot.

Saikotsu

You can use succubus, its arcana doesnt have to match yours. Your personas arcana doesnt have to be unique but I'd prefer if your characters was unique.
- a friend

krakenknight

Just so people understand for later, Megumi is fine with groups under 10 but has a crippling fear of crowds. She went to a VERY rural high school with only 6 students over the years so the switch to the city is scaring the heck out of her worse than festival ever did. She's normally quite easygoing but put her in a crowd without music and she's a stammering nervous wreck.

Saikotsu

Agoraphobia eh? Interesting.
- a friend

krakenknight

Quote from: Saikotsu on August 02, 2012, 02:46:49 PM
Agoraphobia eh? Interesting.

I thoughtso, it's something she has to overcome to fight shadows at some point. She's not actually shy, it's just she gets gripped by her fears so she seems so.
There's a reason for it but that's for another time.

Saikotsu

Sounds like a social link to me.
- a friend

who149

I've been trying to think of what my character's Social link is.

I wanted to say that he's a Chariot or Strength, But I think those might have already been taken.

Then I began to look past all the shallow ideals of what I want, and look at his character and what would really fit him. Strength does not fit him in the slightest, but he is closer to Chariot. If that is taken though, The Tower and Death fit him pretty well too.

Ons and offs!

Saikotsu

It's up to you. I'd guess tower.
- a friend

Mossberg

Quote from: who149 on August 02, 2012, 11:38:07 PM
I've been trying to think of what my character's Social link is.

I wanted to say that he's a Chariot or Strength, But I think those might have already been taken.

Then I began to look past all the shallow ideals of what I want, and look at his character and what would really fit him. Strength does not fit him in the slightest, but he is closer to Chariot. If that is taken though, The Tower and Death fit him pretty well too.
Kylar and Sigurd are Strength.

Quote from: Mossberg on July 28, 2012, 02:00:02 PM
Kylar will be the Strength Arcana. It matches Sigurds.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

Tower is open. Shino will be something else. Maybe Empress. She kinda has that feel.
- a friend

who149

Tower it is. Sorry for the lack of posts. Been sick.

Ons and offs!

Saikotsu

- a friend

krakenknight

Well my Megumi is cowering in a corner waiting for the plot?

Saikotsu

I was hoping to move forward once everyone had gotten into class, but I'm working on a post.
- a friend

TheHangedOne

Since Suo said he'd take Amir to class, I've just been waiting around for him to be done in the office.
Check out my poet tree!

Saikotsu

I know. Introductions usually take a while, but once all the characters know one another, things go a bit smoother. I'm intending on getting to the action soon.
- a friend

Rayve13

Did I misread the class assignments? I'm not sure which room I'm in.

Saikotsu

No, you read them right, you're in 2C with Watanabe sensei.
- a friend

Chiidori

I still would like to rp here just the past few weeks have been busy and complicated..... but I'm availiable now. I'll have a character up asap, thanks guys.

TheHangedOne

Well, it's been pretty dead this last week, but if it picks up again, I'll be looking forward to playing with you Chii. Your character seems cool.  :-) I think her and Suo would get along well.
Check out my poet tree!

krakenknight

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 18, 2012, 03:39:16 AM
Well, it's been pretty dead this last week, but if it picks up again, I'll be looking forward to playing with you Chii. Your character seems cool.  :-) I think her and Suo would get along well.

Agreed, Megumi might peek out from under her desk to say hello. Lets hope our players return soon.

Mossberg

I can't do anything right now. Kylar is stuck with who149 in a scene.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

I'll try to post something soon. I just moved into a new apartment and ill be pretty busy the next few days. Glad to see we still have interest though.
- a friend

BlackestKnight

I didn't mean to ignore the game topic for so long, I'm still interested though I haven't had much time with since a lot of my solo's caught on and work has been piling up . I may post either today or tomorrow. Quick question, Would anyone here be interested in a fairy tail roleplay? I've been craving a fairy tail guild roleplay based on  a new guild trying to establish itself in the wizard world.

Saikotsu

I'll post sometime before 7 tonight.
- a friend

Chiidori

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 18, 2012, 03:39:16 AM
Oh thanks glad you like my character, I'll make a post soon. Speaking of arcana for our characters, I would like mine to be "lovers" arcana. If that isn't availiable i'll have to choose another.

Mossberg

-tacklehugs Chii- Hey. How you doing? Been a while stranger.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

Lovers is fine. Glad to have ya aboard.
- a friend

Mossberg

Uhh seeing as how Who hasn't been on in a wh8ile should I just go on with my posting? I don't want to seem like an ass to him or anything but I want to move on.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

I tried to give you a valid reason to enter the class without a response. Hopefully he returns.
- a friend

Mossberg

I noticed that. Here in a little while I'll likely post assuming I don't get busy.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Chiidori

Quote from: Mossberg on August 20, 2012, 10:17:37 PM
-tacklehugs Chii- Hey. How you doing? Been a while stranger.
*ish tackle hugged, and squeezes tight* Heya !! n.n I'm good just a bit busy here and there. Ohh and I'm off tomorrow so I'm going to use that time to make a post and jump right in. lol

Chiidori

Quote from: Saikotsu on August 20, 2012, 11:41:37 PM
Lovers is fine. Glad to have ya aboard.
YAY! :D and Yep glad to be here.

Saikotsu

Alright everybody. I may have mentioned it before but I've been under an internet blackout for the past few days, but I'm officially back online now, so I'll be able to ramp up the posting a bit. 

By the way, Rayve13, Ms. Watanabe didn't intentionally ignore Chiasa, though it did come across that way. You're right to think she's a bit scatter brained though. 
- a friend

Rayve13

I figured as much. Chiasa just assumes the worst from most adults. She'll get over it, in her own inimitable fashion  ;D

Saikotsu

I'll move the story along sometime tonight.
- a friend

Chiidori

Just relaying a message. Mossberg said he will be back  as soon as possible. He apologizes for his absence.

Saikotsu

Okay, no worries. I said I would post a few days ago but things came up. i dont anticipate any problems tonight, but i make no promises.
- a friend

Chiidori

Okies and cool, I think we all have stuff come up so it's alright. :p

Chiidori

Going to post asap. Just saw in the IC, I'll go from there.

Chiidori

Saikotsu

cool. A lot of people said they were still interested, but I haven't heard back from anyone yet. Still willing to continue if people keep posting though!
- a friend

TheHangedOne

I'm honestly not sure what to post.
Check out my poet tree!

Saikotsu

I can understand why. I'll move the story along for the rest of the students in a moment, get this ball rolling.  Show of hands, who's still with us?
- a friend

krakenknight

Chiidori

I'm still in, any help you need let me know, I'm not sure what to do but yes we can get the ball rolling I'm sure. Heya everyone :)

Rayve13

Saikotsu

Okay, so a few people haven't responded, but we can keep going. I'll try to work in a post during my breaks today, but it would be more feasible to expect a post later tonight.
- a friend

Saikotsu

Having issues with posting. Software upgrade has made posting on my phone nigh impossible. Never fear, the post will be fixed when I get home tonight.
- a friend

krakenknight

Megumi thinks the shadow is an animal, that's why she's not scared in this situation.

Saikotsu

I figured it was because she wasn't around a lot of people, but cool.
- a friend

krakenknight

That too, Megumi is aware of her own shadow to a degree and knows that she has really low self esteem. But yes if a crowd were to appear it would make her crumble into phobia.

who149

Sorry everyone >< my computer died for a while and then things got a little busy...

Ons and offs!

Saikotsu

No worries. If you want to post, Ai recently encountered a shadow in the school. She's lead it up onto the roof and Megumi is throwing stuff at it. I was waiting for Chiasa to do something but I haven't seen a post in a while. Was just getting ready for their personas to awaken.
- a friend

krakenknight

Actually its my turn to write Megumi, sorry been offline for work stuff.
I think I'm going to get her to douse the shadow in foam.

Saikotsu

Oh whoops. Mixed up the names.
- a friend

krakenknight

Are we dead? If so, sorry for my dawdling.

Saikotsu

I've wondered that myself, everytime I think its dead, someone posts. I'll continue it as long as people keep posting. I'll get a postup in character during my lunch break
- a friend

Chiidori

Hello :) is this group still active but just a little slow? If so I'd like to possibly jump back in. I haven't really been here and when I was coming the group was a tad dead. My appologies, for being absent.

Saikotsu

go ahead and post. We seem to be a bit slow. Real life got in the way with me, but I should be able to be more active now.
- a friend

Chiidori

Ok awesome I'll post asap! :)