News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Fading were the stars as the night fell silent again and the sun rose to take watch.   FeverFew, a pesty plant that causes many allergies were just popping up their sleepy heads as Spring had arrived.  Forever is the beautiful sparkles on a lake when either the sun or moon shines on it.

Romance, Love, Loss

Veluux

I long for a divine romance; for love without loss.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Veluux

WildCat

out in the ocean, where waves reflect the sun's golden rays
there lies and island lost amid the sea.
a river flows, its waters swept away
as they run past a single sweet palm tree.
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

WildCat

oops...

Empathy, Pathology, Pathogen

Veluux

(Are you testing me? ;) )

What a combination. He couldn't help but admire the lady with crimson locks - so playful, so airy, yet with so much depth stored securely beneath. Was the hunger for her part of his emotional pathology? Or was it something else? Was he empathetic for her...? Did he understand her paradigm and the complexity she tucked away. Yes. Empathy it was. He too had a light bounce to his step and a playful wit shared while asking nothing in return. His outgoing personality and enticing facade was naught but a screen-write; notated subconsciously and played daily ad-nauseum. There was a secret fire... a pathogen that ignited every cell of his being with supernatural tension... He was starving. Hungry for a challenge, for a conflict befitting of his concealed abilities. Would she be the one?

Enigmatic, Tantalizing, Sordid.

Kazuume

He is the most enigmatic being I have ever met. Yet for some strange reason I find him to be the most wildly tantalizing soul I have ever encountered.  I hope that as our friendship progresses it doesn't become a sordid Gothic tale of horror!   :o

Energetic, happenstance, commence 
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

WildCat

ack, I missed the 3-sentence/line rule! sorry.

--

My energetic heartbeat's race-the consequence of your sweet glance.
I long to meet, commence closeness, extend a hand that we may dance.
Oh such a precious happenstance if you would join me in romance.

WildCat

I did it again--left out the next three words:

pomegranite, ember, Messopotamia

Sybl

Quote from: WildCat on March 25, 2012, 12:22:14 PM
I did it again--left out the next three words:

pomegranite, ember, Messopotamia

Next time WildCat... ;) just hit modify aka edit, and the 3 words are supposed to be in bold

:)

Mordred

There's something quite devilishly mesmerizing about watching a sexy set of full lips frantically gulping down a full glass of pomegranate juice. Damn, even the mere thought seems to somehow send a wild little ember deep inside my insatiably dark soul to ignite the most decadent of seedy desires. And I, somehow, am catapulted back through time into a late night in ancient Mesopotamia, as a tasty little treat with the most deliciously soft skin enchants my senses while she slides her soft little fingers along my lips in search of those naughty fangs she has heard oh so much about.

Succulent, Amulet, Intricate
*See Pillory*

Sybl

The evil vampire truly thought her neck was Succulent though he did not realize the draining power of the Amulet that seeped itself around the Intricate details of the chain around her throat. However one bite would cause the fangs of any vampire to instantly disintegrate.

Doctor, Help, Yikes

Mordred

As the evil undead thing started to melt slowly into nothing but a puddle of blue goo, he scrambled to speed-dial his Doctor on the cellphone. "Help", his lips barely muttered in a faint plea, the world he knew for far too long slowly melting away from his awareness. Inside this melting disaster formerly known as Mor-.. something.. the wild little cells were no longer so wild.. simply rolling on their resigned little sides as they sighed a silent, "yikes."

Inhale, Impale, Inkwell
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Gentle reader,  I adjure you, note  the full bloom of the moon; inhale the sweet scent of her perfume. See how the night sky, for want of one sweet sussurrus from her lips, does unceasingly impale himself with a half a million jagged stars. His blood runs thickly across the sky and blots the light of day much like the ink tipped from an upturned inkwell soaks into the page.

fairy, fairly, ferry
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

As the fairy at the gate looked over his list of 'Pros and Cons', it's brow furrowed into a maze even the brightest of mice would find challenging. Soon, the optimistic hopes of the one in question dissolved as it became fairly certain he was at the wrong entrance. Shaking it's head, the winged creature shook it's head and handed the rolled document back as it whispered sadly, "Sorry my friend, seems you'll be needing to jump on the ferry to the other side."

Decadent, Indecent, Descent
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

The presentation of such a decadent wonderfully chocolate dessert at dinner lead to sticky chocolate coated fingers. However indecent it was, those fingers were licked quite salaciously in the presence of and to the amazement of the other present. The action being taken as an invitation, the descent from proper to sensual was inevitable.

Melodious, iconic, euphoria
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

When night is at it's most intense lack of light, it is said by some that a melodious soul of absolute beauty can be felt under the light of the moon. As the silver enchantress sends her iconic glow upon those that scurry upon this land at such a moment, secrets of the past and future merge before the eyes that wish to truly see. Euphoria at it's wildest extremes is said to be flooded upon such fortunate creatures.

Chanting, Planting, Granting
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

While chanting a happy poem in the garden on a spring day the young maiden happened upon a fairy. This little creature was busy planting small seeds into the soft earth and casting her spells upon it so they grew instantly; her wings beating furiously as she moved about until she was startled to find the young girl watching her. "You've seen me working my magic upon the plants therefore I am obligated in granting you a wish!", which she did making the young girl quite happy.

Ornery, Opulent, Oracle

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Standing before the Cave of Wonders, he stared into the bright, defiant eyes of the ornery pupil. "Your arrogance drips with an opulent tang, foolish girl, to believe within this stone mouth you shall not be incinerated into oblivion when you ask your question to That Which Knows All." Yet even as he spoke, their minds mingled.. the love each had for the other the strongest of truths.. before she who was called Sapphire walked into darkness towards the Oracle.

Quirk, Lurk, Smirk
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

If she was startled by his entrance into the tiny reading nook, she did not show it but by the slightest quirk of an eyebrow.  Her eyes never left the page, but her lips did quiver, and she worried the bottom one with her teeth for a moment, before drawing a slow breath to speak, "Are you going to lurk there in the shadows, or have you come with a purpose, sir?"  She shivered imperceptibly at the invitation in her own words, but hid the hint of dread behind a well-practiced smirk, as she waited for him to make a move.

tarot, narrow, sparrow
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

From across the table, he nervously watched as the old, wizened woman flipped the last tarot card, which was blank apart from a tiny black bird. Her narrow beak of a nose seemed to dive across towards him as a wicked cackle flooded his ears, curdling every drop of blood inside. Grabbing his shirt with a wrinkled hand full of yellowed talons, the smell of death flowed inside his nostrils as she hissed through an open, toothless maw, "The sparrow shall have ye.. indeed, it shall."

Hence, Cents, Fence
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The woman was tall, wearing her ebony hair like a cloak that spilled down her back to her thighs; her striking violet eyes were unlike any in the village, hence her nickname was Raven.  When a patron such as yourself approached the bar, she would not smile, only nod coldly and communicate the price of a beverage when warranted, "That will be six dollars, fifty cents."  Of course, she did have a softer side, for example, if you found yourself feeling the ill-effects of too much whiskey, she would gladly point you to the back fence, in case you needed to relieve your stomach of its burden.

cackle, jackal, shackle

Mordred

It is said that the cackle of the dead can be heard to those that truly listen as the wind caresses where there is never any light. An even lesser known thought is that this sound is joined by the growl of a ghoulish jackal.. who hunts the darkest hour for those twisted souls who cannot find their way properly to the next realm after that of the living. This carnivore of what once breathed searched, ready to wrap a shackle of ravenous teeth upon the neck of those who pause in absolute terror.

Mangled, Strangled, Tangled
*See Pillory*

wiccaangel311

I'm gonna try this
The blood stained sheets were tangled in a huge not at the end of the bed. The woman's mangled body lie there as it probably had been doing for the last 3 hours. The detective came to the conclusion that her murderer seemed to have strangled her to death, judging by the bruises on her neck.

Crave, Brave, Grave

Mordred

Sometimes, when the dark gives way to the light on the distant horizon, there is a moment when those that are eternally afflicted crave to feel the intoxicating caress of that blazing ball of flame. As the dark blends into a softer glowing hue, the soul of the dead creature tries to stay brave.. while the skin feels just for a fleeting second, that euphoric sensation of warmth. Ahhh, but then suddenly the mind panics.. knowing the truest, most ultimate grave awaits.. if this path of foolishness is continued upon.. as that sensation of intoxicating warmth quickly becomes one of absolute and intense burning.

Foolish, Ghoulish, Clueless
*See Pillory*