GM looking for players for a D&D 4E campaing.

Started by pcnovaes, July 02, 2016, 07:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcnovaes

So, i want to master a campaing for characters starting at level 1 on d&d 4e here, with at least weekly updates, or on roll 20, playing once a week.
It'll be set on a basic fantasy setting, not nescessarily one from d&d, other systems or from literature.
I like stories with some comedy and good character development.
Sexual content will be up to the players when it's consensual, and there 'ill only be rape/monster rape if the player allows it.
No furries, no gore, no scat nor piss. aside from that anything goes.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

MistressFrancesca

sure....i'm registered at Roll20....played a D/D campaign there.    i like the maps there that the GM can create.   
hmm....  i think it might be awesome to play a healer...who for the most part is sane...  but only has an insane episode for a brief moment after healing someone.   rolling on a 20 sided die would signal just how intense the episode would be.   

or i could be something else....

AndyZ

Always wanted to play a Deva Avenger, never got the chance.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Revelation

I'd love to play a 4e game, I would prefer forum based though.

pcnovaes

so we have 2 for forum, one for roll 20 and the deva avenger guy didn't say anything.

AndyZ

Hobbes1266

I've never played fourth before but I'd be willing to give it a try as a forum game, preferably with monster rape because I'm a perv... but isn't everyone on E?

pcnovaes

So we have 4 players, and decided to play here on the board. make up your characters and post them here.

Hobbes1266

Chulanowa

Never done 4th either, but my interest is piqued. Would prefer forum, myself

AndyZ

Rereading through 4e, one thing that makes me wonder is how we'll do a map over forums. 

pcnovaes

there's no map on forums, the master describes the enviroment and the position of any enemy or useful object.

MistressFrancesca

Jr

Yeah, is this still happening? And are you still accepting players?