Sisters and Fuzzy Girls Wanted!

Started by ArtistVirgil, September 20, 2017, 01:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtistVirgil

Hello all! I've been gone from E for a while, and I'm eager to get back in again. I have a few kinks that I'm looking for right now, and will list particular ideas as well after:

• Incest(brother-sister)
  • Animal girls(fox, cat, and wolf girls)
  • Monster girls
Current ideas:

Reunited: This brother/sister pair comes from a wealthy family, one that runs a large, successful, multinational company. They were always very close in childhood, and developed deep mutual feelings for each other, but haven't yet confessed those feelings or acted on them. The brother(my character) expressed an interest in running the business, but the sister(your character) was more interested in continuing her education and traveling the world. So after graduating from college, he moved on into the business as a top executive, running the company's branch in a different country, while she left to study abroad for a year. This story line would pick up after her year has just ended; rather than go back home, she decides to go stay with her brother, determined to finally confess her feelings.

Repaying Old Debts: This monster girl(oni)/human pairing is set in an old shrine up in the mountains. The oni(your character) is the patron kami of a shrine that's been tended faithfully by the same human family for centuries. However, the current descendant of the shrine(my character) is busy with school, and has stopped performing the rites. So as both a way of repaying the family, and coaxing the current son to return to his duties, she offers herself to him for a night, and possibly more. I have a smaller, more petite oni girl in mind for this one, but I'd also be open to a giant oni.

My usual Preferences apply to these, so make sure to check my profile out. More ideas may be added over time. As for my style, I usually look to provide 1-2 paragraphs, and will ask my partner to do the same. I like at least some story, but my current goal is just something light, sexy, and fun, that gets steamy fairly quickly.

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm not on every day, but I'll check my messages almost every day, and will respond ASAP. Thanks for reading!
Virgil's Ons and Offs

Apologies and Absences

Those who dream by day are aware of many things that escape those who dream only by night.