Desperado Enforcement, LLC - a Counter-Merc. Group

Started by Red Offerings, May 15, 2013, 08:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Offerings

Quote from: Kdyami on May 17, 2013, 11:50:00 AM
I can edit.  But my thought was  he's a disgruntled employee and company goes too far so he grabs a gun and steps outside the law to get things done.

Hm, whose he disgruntled at? You can edit him ooooorrrrr I can accept him into black hearts which is the law abiding mercenary group in this game as he is right now. And if you're still wanting a bad guy, you can make a different character s long as you can post both essentially as needed or what have you.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Kdyami

The military for shooting him down. But you're right not really enough. If you have an opening and would like him in black hearts that'd be great. Lol if not ill slant it more and go from there :P
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Red Offerings

I can make room. Go ahead and post his profile to the black hearts profile page. Click the Ooc page link on page 1 and follow the link in the Ooc thread. If you know of some people who may want to play a baddy, send them here. Desperado is for the bad mugs. :)
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Red Offerings

Edit your profile to say black hearts where it says desperado too pls. Once you post that profile you can hop into the RP. Since you're not a new guy you can pick if you're in on the briefing that's happening now in war room I or you can go to war room ii and wait for the other mission with the other group.