Conan: Adventures In An Age Undreamed Of

Started by hellrazoromega, June 10, 2017, 09:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellrazoromega

So Did anyone else back the new Conan game by Modiphius?

I just got my book and I thing Hyboria is a just ripe as fuck for getting up to all manner of daring deeds and naughty things. I mean what could be better than a world full of pirates, thieves, barbarians, fallen kingdoms, and hidden palaces. So I guess I an wondering a) who might be interested, and b) if anyone is willing to run?

RedPhoenix

I love the Hyborian setting, and would check out any game ad posted that involved it.

I cannot run anything else though, I don't have the time or mental energy.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Carly

i would love to play in a conan world, but i dont know enough about it to run it.

Quasar

Love the Hyborian Age and everything about Conan.  Not too sure about the Modiphius one, but I am familiar with the d20 version put out by Mongoose publishing a few years ago.  If anyone is familiar with that one, I might consider GMing, but I'm going to have to check my time table first.
Quasar's Bangs (Requests; Updated 2017.08.25)
Quasar's A/As (Updated 2017.08.12)

hellrazoromega

The new one is rather cool and the 2d20 system is simple but effective.  That said, as part of backing the KS for the new one they gave all backers at my level all of the Mongoose books in PDF because they got the rights to everything Conan tabletop related.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Pumpkin Seeds

wander

I have the quickstart and there's a link to a chargen site to make characters (I'll link it here) though I don't actually own the system (I do own Mongoose's Conan d20 however). I am a huge fan of Howard's Conan short stories and would love to play, if the GM would be cool in helping people without the system.

Chargen site (the devs made it, so it's kosher);

http://conan.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

PixelatedPixie

I would be interested as a player as well.

Miroque

dont know the "new"system, but would love to join as player aswell. I love the Hyborean age, and I have most of the mongoose books