The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gartan Rabata

Quote from: Anjelita on November 04, 2013, 04:47:17 PM
His smile was a warm one, his voice gruff and deep was not terrifying at all, and in fact, the keen intellect that glimmered in his golden gaze was more human than animal. By the gods, he was speaking after all. She took the preferred cocoa, giving her warmest smile as her fingers wrapped about thé warm mug. Coincidentally, or perhaps not so much in this magical place, it was her favourite Wonder Woman mug. She blew the surface ôf it lightly.

"Thank you," she murmured, looking up at him, she couldn't help but wonder what his fur felt like. Was it soft or was it coarse. "I appeared in this realm about four days ago, and I've been travelling ever since. Somehow I managed to find my way here," she took a sip from her mug, savouring the rich warmth of the chocolaty drink. "How have you been finding it so far?"

[OOC - congrats Gar!]

(OOC- thank you! And I hope you get approved soon. So we can keep this RP up, on a more. Personal level for these 2)

He would sit down in a soft easy chair. His white, black, and gray striped fur would ripple softly. He saw the look in Anjelita's eyes. She was wondering what he felt like. He smiles gently to her, as he takes a sip of his own tea. "I have been finding it very welcoming. The people about, very friendly. I am glad you finally found a place in, and out of the cold, so you can warm up. And converse. With a new friend." His smile on his tiger's muzzle remained. When he said a 'new friend' his golden hued tiger's right eye would give her a soft wink. Anjelita could really tell now. He was more human like in demeanor than animal. Warm, sincere, and forthright. His tone lowers to a soft purred, almost whisper. "You need not be afraid. You may ask me. I see the slight desire in your eyes. You may fulfill your curiosity if you wish. Touch me, and feel for yourself." He even leans toward her slightly. His arm, and shoulder offered for her to reach out and touch if she so wishes to.
The Great Rakasha. Gartan Rabata.

Anjelita

His stare was intense, his voice a deep purring growl that resonated in his chest as he spoke. His smile reached those tawny eyes, glimmering charmingly back at her as he intimated that he was glad she had found the gingerbread house. And a friend. She flushed instantly at the way his lid lowered quickly in a wink, finding herself giggling softly, hiding her curving smile behind the edge of her mug, and the steam that rose from it. Anjelita's eyes roamed over his features, still getting used to them - the cat eyes, the black, white and grey fur, the timbre of his voice, the way his mouth moved when he formulated words, sentences, a glimmer of those sharp teeth again behind his tiger smile.

His gaze sharpened, and she froze a moment, feeling as a deer caught in headlights, though it was but a moment. His next words had made her brows shoot up, though. It was as though he could read her mind, and she had to bite back the question of whether he employed those powers too! For certainly he was a magical creature, or so she had reasoned to explain his existence. Whatever it was it was enchanting, and while he leaned closer to her, beckoning her to touch, her heart beat more wildly in her chest. She reached forward with tentative fingers, swallowing before brushing her fingertips along his arm, smiling at how silky smooth and soft he was, and...

"You're so warm!" she whispered, astonished, as though she'd made some great discovery. Her fingers moved up his arm, stroking gently as one might a cat, a grin spreading across her face, her hot cocoa forgotten, set upon the tabletop.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Gartan Rabata

Quote from: Anjelita on November 07, 2013, 12:07:19 AM
His stare was intense, his voice a deep purring growl that resonated in his chest as he spoke. His smile reached those tawny eyes, glimmering charmingly back at her as he intimated that he was glad she had found the gingerbread house. And a friend. She flushed instantly at the way his lid lowered quickly in a wink, finding herself giggling softly, hiding her curving smile behind the edge of her mug, and the steam that rose from it. Anjelita's eyes roamed over his features, still getting used to them - the cat eyes, the black, white and grey fur, the timbre of his voice, the way his mouth moved when he formulated words, sentences, a glimmer of those sharp teeth again behind his tiger smile.

His gaze sharpened, and she froze a moment, feeling as a deer caught in headlights, though it was but a moment. His next words had made her brows shoot up, though. It was as though he could read her mind, and she had to bite back the question of whether he employed those powers too! For certainly he was a magical creature, or so she had reasoned to explain his existence. Whatever it was it was enchanting, and while he leaned closer to her, beckoning her to touch, her heart beat more wildly in her chest. She reached forward with tentative fingers, swallowing before brushing her fingertips along his arm, smiling at how silky smooth and soft he was, and...

"You're so warm!" she whispered, astonished, as though she'd made some great discovery. Her fingers moved up his arm, stroking gently as one might a cat, a grin spreading across her face, her hot cocoa forgotten, set upon the tabletop.

"It's a natural trait." He replied in a soft purring chuckle. "Your touch is gentle, and quite tense. I assure you Lady Anjelita. I will not bite, or the like. It is not in my nature." It was his turn to be aprehensive, yet he was a bold sort for what he is. He would reach out a soft padded index finger, and trail it's feline soft pink pad along her right cheek. His tiger's muzzle would crease in a nervous smile. "You yourself are warm, and very fair to gaze upon Lady Anjelita. I do hope my touch has not offended you." He would take another sip of his tea. This was the awkward moment between new friends. Where the conversation lead could be either of their's guess.
The Great Rakasha. Gartan Rabata.

VisionBaby

VisionBaby slipped in, bare feet slipping softly over the floor, glancing around at the other that were already there. She sighed softly, as a soft blush spread across her cheeks, not deep, but enough to notice if you glanced at her. Whispering a shy hello, she made her way to the far side of the room, and taking a seat, placed a laptop over her legs, and started typing, with soft glances around her as she worked.

DesertFlower

DesertFlower knocked twice before entering, chilled from the cold rain outside and wrapped in an array of warm clothing, she stepped meekly inside and shyly nodded at those present.
Her cheeks tinted with a light rose hue from the sudden warmth, she clumsily unravelled herself from her large, knitted scarf and hastily found an empty spot on the floor to seat herself down on. Adjusting the small white bloom fastened into her hair, she allowed a small, delicate smile to touch her lips as scanned the room and it's guests.

"Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind my intrusion, it's nice to meet you all."
On's & Off's  A&A's  Roleplay Ideas

"You can't have my heart and you won't use my mind but do what you want with my body."

VisionBaby

VisionBaby, glanced up from her work, tongue pressed softly against her lips, in deep concentration. Brown eyes wide, slightly, wide, as she paused her typing, for a moment, though her fingers seemed to still be moving as if to type that last few words that were flying through her mind. "You are not intruding at all, it is very nice to see you, and meet you as well." She waved to the other as she took a seat, taking her in for a bit, with a polite nod. Then, went back to typing, but every so often she glanced at the other, as well as the others in the room as she had before.

DesertFlower

Quote from: VisionBaby on November 10, 2013, 09:21:19 AM
VisionBaby, glanced up from her work, tongue pressed softly against her lips, in deep concentration. Brown eyes wide, slightly, wide, as she paused her typing, for a moment, though her fingers seemed to still be moving as if to type that last few words that were flying through her mind. "You are not intruding at all, it is very nice to see you, and meet you as well." She waved to the other as she took a seat, taking her in for a bit, with a polite nod. Then, went back to typing, but every so often she glanced at the other, as well as the others in the room as she had before.

DesertFlower glanced up at the seemingly distracted young woman as she herself took in the crackling fire's warmth; her skin slowly thawing from the treacherous weather beyond the safe gingerbread haven.
"I don't quite know what spurned me to enter here but I could tell it was safe...I'm glad to meet you also."
Gesturing to the laptop she dared ask "You look busy at work, what has you so distracted?"

"You can't have my heart and you won't use my mind but do what you want with my body."

Blythe

Blythe made his way back to the Gingerbread House; he was one of it's three owners. He stepped  in from outside, carrying a briefcase, and he noticed visitors! It had been raining where he had been, and he was a little soaked from it; his black suit looked a little worse for wear. He smiled and said, "Oh my; I have not been home to this enchanted place in a long time, although I'm pleased to see that people are finding a use for it." He inclined his head in a small bow of respect to both of the visitors and said, "I am Liege Blythe, and it's my pleasure to welcome you. Lady Aislinn and Lord Dovel are currently not in, although they have been known, like me, to make frequent trips to foreign lands and return."

With a wave of his hand, there were refreshments available--exotic wines and drinks from other fantasy lands, the smell of smoked goods, collections of cakes and candy, and he offered, "If you wish, help yourselves."

DesertFlower

A little taken aback at the sudden entrance, DesertFlower's mouth gaped open a little. Taking a quick breath she regained her composure and curved her lips into a small, welcoming smile; eyeing the soaked man stood before her.
Rising steadily to her feet, she held out her hand toward him; proffered for him to take whilst her eyes hungrily scoped the array of food.

"Liege Blythe, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm DesertFlower. This place is beautiful and I'm much obliged for the shelter from the rain. Tell me, where have you been that's kept you from this place?"

Blythe

He grinned and took her hand, giving it a polite perfunctory kiss of greeting, and he said, "I have a bad tendency to get lost in the distant areas of E, and I have been known to traverse the electronic highways of the interworld. Sometimes this little place escapes my notice, but I always return eventually. Of course, it is also where I am most comfortable and pleased to meet new visitors." He selected a snack for himself after releasing DesertFlower's hand, and with a wave of his hand again, he lit a crackling blue fire in the fireplace.

Nic

*walks up to the door and knocks, waits a few minutes then turns the door handle and slowly walks in to the nice smelling house :D*

Hello, sorry if I'm intruding and interrupting,

I'm new to elliquiy, and I'm just wondering round trying to familiarise myself and make new friends,
I was told this is a good places to meet new people, :)

Sorry for interrupting again,
Hope your having a lovely day and / or night

VisionBaby

@DesertFlower

Looking up from her work, she smiled softly to the other, a soft laugh upon her face, brown eyes twinkling with soft flecks of gold. Sitting up a bit, she moved her lap top, closer to her, and pulled the lid down a bit, not shutting it all the way, but enough. "I, am writing a story, or at least i am attempting to." Shrugging shyly, she glanced back down, then back up to meet the others gaze. "Yes, trying to write, but, the words, they are not coming to me as I would like them to, though I am sure they will in their own time."

@Blythe

Glancing to the door, in almost mid conversation, but managing to finish her words, she saw the one who came in. Pressing back against the back of the chair, she looked at him, he was not overly wet, not just wet enough to look like going outside, was not an option at this time. Waving softly to him, she whispered. "Hello, Liege Blythe, it is very nice to meet you, and I am glad you stopped in to say hello." Standing, -and moving her lap top to the seat- she made a small curtsy in his direction, then moved to table, and took up a plate, placing upon it a couple of the cakes, that smelled so good to her. "Thank you Liege Blythe, it is kind of you to do this." Moving back she sat down, this time keeping her laptop closed, at least for now.

@Nic

She waved again, soft smile on her face, to this other new one. "Hello, please, you are not intruding at all, this place is for everyone, please make yourself at home." she pointed to a seat, that was empty, so he would know that he was welcome to come in, and sit.

Nic

@Visionbaby

looking up to see where the voice came from, and pulling back her hood to see better to reveal a girls face, with a blush and a nervous smile, and slightly bows to the congregation within . "thank you for your hospitality, it sure does smell good in here." she says as she starts to walk over to the empty seat visionbaby has motioned to. As she sits down she starts to introduce herself, "Hi, my name is Nikki, but most people end-up calling me Nic, not sure why? but its a pleasure to meet you all," she says, now softly smiling, and trying to sneaky blow her sweeping side fringe away from her eye.
"O, what are you writing, if you don't mind me asking, as I see your laptop there" pointing towards the laptop next to her.   

DesertFlower

Fixing herself a plate of warm, sweet, honeyed goods; DesertFlower found herself heading to a place closer to the fire. Nodding warmly toward the newcomer, she found her comfort curled up on a small rug beside the crackling flames. Hungrily she tucked into her food, eyes idly watching the flames lick and dance in an almost hypnotising display.

Remembering her manners, she finished her bite and turned to face VisionBaby. "A story, you say? Do go on. I'd love to know more about it. Perhaps it could help a little to gain somebody else's perspective on the story, though as a writer myself I appreciate how personal and private one can be about work until we deem it ready in our own time. Nevertheless, if you want to share, I'm eager to listen."

Turning to Nic, DesertFlower curved her lips into an easy smile. "Tell me, where have you ventured from? How did you find this place?"

VisionBaby

@Nic

She blushed deeply, red spreading over her cheeks, and face, eyes slightly wide, on hand moving to cover her mouth. "Hello Nikki, it is very nice to meet you, and glad you dropped in, please, feel free to help yourself to the food and drinks." Dropping her hand back to her lap, she grinned, then took a bite out of her cake, letting the other get settled in a bit, before she went on. "To be honest, I am not quite sure, I am working on, it, letting the words flow on paper, seeing where it leads me."

@DesertFlower

Turning, she looked at the other as another question was poised. "No, I can not say that I mind the question, but yes, I can be very private when it comes to my work, however, I will say, I am trying to write  story, based on the live of a murderer." She smiled softly with a apologetic shrug. "Yes, a murderer, am trying to capture it, in say another light, then that of a monster, not trying to make it seem wonderful, but no, wanting others to see, that sometimes, the live we live, was laid out, but how we ourselves lived from birth."

Nic

@DeserFlower

she turns to look over at the fireplace, to where DeserFlower was sitting, and smiles softly back, as she takes unzips her jacket to become more comftable, she replys "Hello there, I've been wondering around those woods for sometime now, trying to figure out how to get here," she says bashfully, and turns slightly red, "until a nice gentleman pointed me in the right direction, and I followed the lovely sweet smell of the food," She goes on to say "May I ask, what brings you here? peace and quiet? or a good log fire?"

@VisionBaby

Turning around again to face VisionBaby, "By the way, please don't be embarrassed, a lot of people mistake me for a boy, starting to think I really must look like one now," she says jokingly with a slight blush on her cheek again. She goes on to say more timidly "I know you said your writing is privet and personal, but if you should ever need any anatomy questions, or anything I would be more then happy to help." she stands up, and heads to get a drink, as she pours out her drink she says "sounds like a good story idea, if you don't mind me saying so."
:)

DesertFlower

Staring over at Nic, Dersertflower thought a while on her response before speaking; her voice hushed as if telling a private story.

"Truth be told I'm a traveller, I lost my way when the weather turned foul and I happened upon this place"
Stretching her legs, pointing her toes daintily like a ballet dancer she smirked to herself at her own private inner musings. "Log fires are quite charming though, aren't they?"

Looking toward VisionBaby, Desertflower felt humbled that she had shared the concept of her work.
"Your writing does sound intriguing, I do think people jump to depict killers as monsters, forgetting they're humans just like ourselves. I hope in time you reach a stage where you're willing to share some extracts."

Nic

After she fills her cup up, she walks back to her sit and positioned herself so she could talk to both DesertFlower and VisionBaby. Hearing DesertFlowers reply she gave her a warming smile, and caught her eyes reflecting the fires flame, and whispers back to her,
"A traveller you say, there's nothing wrong with being a traveller, and you haven't lost your way you just decided to take the scenic route to get here." with this she gave her a playful wink,
She carried on in a more normal voice "So, you must have some interesting stories yourself from your travels, and adventures. would you mind telling me one?".

DesertFlower

Quote from: Nic on November 13, 2013, 03:22:19 AM
After she fills her cup up, she walks back to her sit and positioned herself so she could talk to both DesertFlower and VisionBaby. Hearing DesertFlowers reply she gave her a warming smile, and caught her eyes reflecting the fires flame, and whispers back to her,
"A traveller you say, there's nothing wrong with being a traveller, and you haven't lost your way you just decided to take the scenic route to get here." with this she gave her a playful wink,
She carried on in a more normal voice "So, you must have some interesting stories yourself from your travels, and adventures. would you mind telling me one?".

A light rose tint touched DesertFlower's cheeks as she flushed at the question.
"So many stories, Nic, they're no longer a separate entity to one another. They're a never-ending chapter...I've wandered paths no mortal dare tread, I've danced with royalty...I've tasted love and turned from it. I still don't know what I'm looking for but I have to trust in my faith that I'll just know when I find it."

Hesitating slightly, she paused for a short while. Lightly grazing her bottom lip with her two front teeth, she shot a grin in Nic's direction.
"There is one story...Perhaps I'll tell you after a glass of wine or three" She chuckled shyly.

Turning from the fire, her eyes glazed slightly as memories played and danced in her thoughts, DesertFlower began to toy delicately with the white bloom fastened within her ebony tresses.
"Nic, tell me more about yourself, I must say, you've intrigued me somewhat."

Nic

Turning more to face DesertFlower, and gazing into the flickering fire that has captivated her,
Now slightly entranced herself, too DesertFlower she says
" sounds like you've surely had highs and lows, and been through some hard times. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry, but if your life were a story, I think I would like to read it"
She couldn't help but let out a net use awkward giggle,
"My apologies, if that sounded like a bad pickup line. But I honestly would read it."
She breaks her gaze with the fire with a sip of her drink, as she brings it down she tries to make eye contact with DesertFlower, she felt her cheeks start to prickle with embracement.
"I have intrigued you?" She lets a smile  come a cross her face,  " well what would you like to know, and I will try and answer them  as best as I can., maybe over a few glasses of wine."  She says playfully.

DesertFlower

Quote from: Nic on November 13, 2013, 11:05:40 AM
Turning more to face DesertFlower, and gazing into the flickering fire that has captivated her,
Now slightly entranced herself, too DesertFlower she says
" sounds like you've surely had highs and lows, and been through some hard times. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry, but if your life were a story, I think I would like to read it"
She couldn't help but let out a net use awkward giggle,
"My apologies, if that sounded like a bad pickup line. But I honestly would read it."
She breaks her gaze with the fire with a sip of her drink, as she brings it down she tries to make eye contact with DesertFlower, she felt her cheeks start to prickle with embracement.
"I have intrigued you?" She lets a smile  come a cross her face,  " well what would you like to know, and I will try and answer them  as best as I can., maybe over a few glasses of wine."  She says playfully.

Allowing her large brown eyes to settle steadily on Nic's form, DesertFlower raised her eyebrows slightly at the young woman's embarrassed demeanour, a coy smile touching her lips fleetingly.
"Perhaps one day I'll let foreign eyes scope my journals, my travels have been extensive but they are by no means at an end, perhaps when we do eventually leave this haven our paths will cross once more and you could accompany me for a while?"

Letting that question hang in the air for only a brief spate of time, she pressed on.
"You have intrigued me, Nic. I won't deny that. You said before that you had wandered throughout the woods for some time in search of this place. Why is it that you sought it in the first place? Are you yourself fond of adventure?"

Eyeing the unopened bottles on the generous spread of refreshments, DesertFlower gracefully rose to her feet and stepped toward the table. Uncorking a large bottle, she swiftly found some glasses and proceeded to pour.

Nic

Quote from: DesertFlower on November 13, 2013, 02:04:11 PM
Allowing her large brown eyes to settle steadily on Nic's form, DesertFlower raised her eyebrows slightly at the young woman's embarrassed demeanour, a coy smile touching her lips fleetingly.
"Perhaps one day I'll let foreign eyes scope my journals, my travels have been extensive but they are by no means at an end, perhaps when we do eventually leave this haven our paths will cross once more and you could accompany me for a while?"

Letting that question hang in the air for only a brief spate of time, she pressed on.
"You have intrigued me, Nic. I won't deny that. You said before that you had wandered throughout the woods for some time in search of this place. Why is it that you sought it in the first place? Are you yourself fond of adventure?"

Eyeing the unopened bottles on the generous spread of refreshments, DesertFlower gracefully rose to her feet and stepped toward the table. Uncorking a large bottle, she swiftly found some glasses and proceeded to pour.

Nic try's to respond to DesertFlower's questions, but is through off when she starts to move across the room. Nic, keeps her eyes one her and starts to say "I understand keeping certain things away from prying and inquisitive eyes, that some of the stories you have lived are best saved for another time. However when are paths cross again once the time comes to leave this warm and cosy hideaway, I shall be more the happy to accompany you as long as you wish" 
She says in a playful manner, standing up, and taking of her jacket on the side of the chair as she is now toasty warm. Continuing in a new found, but very slight confidence she says playfully,

"I am full of mystery, and full of wonder, well that is what one of my friends said to me once," she perches on the armrest of the chair she was just sitting in still looking into DesertFlowers gaze. she continued slightly more normally this time.
"But you are correct, I was seeking a this place to hide away from the bad weather as you might be able to tell from my slightly soaked appearance."
She gestured with her arms to her long sleeved top, and her soaked pants.
"I found this place with the help of a fellow travelling gentlemen, he also said there would be warm food, and fine wine, and even better company."
she smiles again
"And yes, I am fond of adventure, have been all my life I have travelled great oceans, climbed my fair share of mounties, played even in a few tournaments. But I'm sure your journey is way more interesting then mine. Are you fond yourself of adventure, or do you just let your feet lead the way?"
She stood up again and gravitated to wards the table, and motioned to DesertFlower, if she needed or would like some help.
"May I please have a glass of the wine too,"
Now smiling more broadly and friendlier than before.

VisionBaby

@Nic

Nodding her head, she smiled, softly, with a nod of her head, knowing all to well, what it was to be mistaken for a boy. Something that had happened to her, several times. "Yes, I know what you mean, it has happened to me as well, not sure why, but it has." Laughing softly, with a shake of her, as if somewhat lost in thought, glancing to the floor for a moment, before glancing back up. "Thank you, I appreciate that, very much so."

@DesertFlower

She nodded, her head. "Yes this is very true, and I also think, that the scary thing about people who do murder, and kill, the ones who had normal lives, the reason why they are scary, is not because they are monsters, but because they are humans, like us." Taking a breath, she stopped to take a swig of her mug. "Yes, out of monsters, and men, I think men, are the ones to fear the most."  Snuggling deeper into her chair, she nodded and picked her laptop back up, but keeping it closed, she placed on it a pad of paper, and set to doodling. With a few glances around.

DesertFlower

Quote from: Nic on November 13, 2013, 03:16:49 PM
Nic try's to respond to DesertFlower's questions, but is through off when she starts to move across the room. Nic, keeps her eyes one her and starts to say "I understand keeping certain things away from prying and inquisitive eyes, that some of the stories you have lived are best saved for another time. However when are paths cross again once the time comes to leave this warm and cosy hideaway, I shall be more the happy to accompany you as long as you wish" 
She says in a playful manner, standing up, and taking of her jacket on the side of the chair as she is now toasty warm. Continuing in a new found, but very slight confidence she says playfully,

"I am full of mystery, and full of wonder, well that is what one of my friends said to me once," she perches on the armrest of the chair she was just sitting in still looking into DesertFlowers gaze. she continued slightly more normally this time.
"But you are correct, I was seeking a this place to hide away from the bad weather as you might be able to tell from my slightly soaked appearance."
She gestured with her arms to her long sleeved top, and her soaked pants.
"I found this place with the help of a fellow travelling gentlemen, he also said there would be warm food, and fine wine, and even better company."
she smiles again
"And yes, I am fond of adventure, have been all my life I have travelled great oceans, climbed my fair share of mounties, played even in a few tournaments. But I'm sure your journey is way more interesting then mine. Are you fond yourself of adventure, or do you just let your feet lead the way?"
She stood up again and gravitated to wards the table, and motioned to DesertFlower, if she needed or would like some help.
"May I please have a glass of the wine too,"
Now smiling more broadly and friendlier than before.

DesertFlower listened in earnest as Nic opened up to her.
"Why my lady, I was pouring for the both of us". She chided, mock curtseying with a challenging grin. Her confidence mounting upon their relaxed conversation.
Moving slowly toward Nic, she proffered the glass toward her.
"Your drink, my lady."

Settling on the floor, DesertFlower took a small sip from her own glass; the heady tones of the red wine danced on her tongue and she found herself savouring the taste with a pleasurable "Mm"

"I started out running, running far from a life I had no desire to be trapped in. What transpired was the feeling, the unnerving feeling that ingrained itself within me, the feeling that I have not yet found what I'm looking for, my destiny, my path in life. I know there's something out there for me, be it a person, object or a place. Whatever the case, I shall find it and as long as the feeling stays strong within me, I will allow it to guide me on my travels."

Pausing a moment, surprised at how loose with her tongue she had been; DesertFlower bit her bottom lip and looked away anxiously. Speaking quickly she pushed a change of subject.
"Nic, I have a feeling you'd make a wonderful companion; this is a big bad world, it takes a strong backbone to want to explore the beaten paths and unchartered territories, I hope for my benefit we do indeed cross paths later on in life."

Realising her manners, DesertFlower looked to VisionBaby.
"Can I pour you some wine perhaps? You deserve it after all of your hard work."

Nic

Nic looked at DesertFlower in surprise and amusement,
"I don't think anyone has called me a Lady for a very long time, my Lady," she mocked bowed/ curtseying to her, meating her grin. "why thank you ever so much for the fine wine, your Lady ship" and playfully bows again.

Nic, took small sips from her glass as she marvelled and listened so intently to what DesertFlower was saying, and how open she was becoming with her. Trying to offer some comfort, she went on to say,
"I know what it is like to be chained down, and forced to conform to what you do not wish. By the sounds of it, it sounds to me you do not give yourself enough credit for being brave enough to take those first hard steps to searching what you want, and what you deserve. I have no doubt that you will find what you are searching for."
Noticing the change in subject, Nic did know want to presure DesertFlower into conversation she did not wish to discus,
"I thank you for your kind words," she says blushing at them, not sure if she deserves them. " You are welcome to join me at any time if you wish, all you have to do is call me, and I shall be there, well, as long as you send a letter to me with your where abouts."

before DesertFlower could move, Nic motioned to both DesertFlower and VisionBaby, " Please, allow me, I'm already standing up and plus you both have shown me hospitality it's my turn to show some back," she said indulging in a playful bow to both. She moved to the table to where the drinks were, and asked VisionBaby,
"Would you also like a glass of wine, are would you prefer a different beverage?"
She see's that VisionBaby is doodling away, and tries to catch a glimpse of her creation, "What are you sketching their, VisionBaby, may I see?"
She says intrigued to see.