Shoot me Some Ideas l Detailed M Inside!

Started by Inferior Rabbit, January 09, 2014, 10:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inferior Rabbit

Getting back into the swing of things. Feel free to send me any ideas you may have.
"A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled."
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

Rule Time!

1.) Before we go any further, I ask you read my ons and offs so that we don't end up in an awkward conversation. Click here!

2.) That being said, the O&O's are purposefully obscure. Kind of. The point is that I am still figuring out what I like and don't like, both in RL and online, not to say that this is RL. You can ask me about a subject, if it's not listed on the ons or offs. Ill think about it, and I may say no, but ill probably say yes!

3.) We all know that feeling. The RP is going so good, and all the sudden the partner disappears in a puff of smoke. You get angry, but let's face it. We've all done it at some point or another. I know I have, so if you do, don't worry about a message. If you ever wanna pick it up again, come message me and we can keep it going.

4.) Regarding literacy, I usually write 4-7 paragraphs with a few good sentences each. Intros are longer, though I try to mirror so that I don't overwhelm my partner. Just be able to match me, please. I need something to work with.

5.) Non-Con is weird for me. I guess I can't put myself in the proper mindset to write such a scene. If it's reluctance, then that's sexy. However, if it's hardcore non-con, then you'll have to convince me.
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

Alright, let's get down to brass tacks.
FANDOMS
Fire Emblem: Awakening
TacticianxOC/Ally

I only recently got into this game, and I have not been dissapointed. The art is fantastic, the gameplay is challenging and fun, and the characters themselves are as diverse as they come. I'd be willing to do a story following the male tactician, and any character(original or not) in this setting. PLEASE message me if you're even slightly interested, I want this.

Dragon Age
HumanxQunari

Love me some Qunari. I've always found their design really pretty to look at. My character wouldn't be the Inquisitor/Hawke, but just a relatively well known mercenary turned Monster Hunter. I was thinking he is injured in a particularly bad fight with a local dragon, and is picked up by a qunari who lives on her own. Her skills, and background are entirely up to you, of course, and whether she tries to help him slay the dragon, or even convince him to just abandon the foolish endeavor all together.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Johnpaul JoestarxOC

Words cannot described how much I love JJBA. The series is long-running, and ever-changing with every iteration of JoJo. I'd love to play a Joestar of my own, and be able to go on an adventure. I have a story to explain, though it is quite a long one, so message me if you're interested.

YOUR FANDOM
I'd love to do almost any fandom, as long as I've heard of it(and I'm such a dork that I probably have). Even if I haven't, if you're willing to explain a bit, I'm more than willing to research it. Message me!

MOST WANTED
Dark Days
Protector x Princess

The continent has been wrapped in Civil War for the past few deades, between religious zealots, and the royal family. The war has ravaged the land, to the point that men and women murder for bread and small coin. The King/Queen of the royal family realizes that the war will take over the capital, meaning that their family would not be safe. They could not get their daughter out of their own ports, due to the blockade set up by the rebels. It means that they would have to give her a guide, a protector. They pick a bandit out of the field, infamous for his killing instinct, and brand with the curse of the undead, meaning that he could not die, but would slowly lose his mind to the curse. How to get the brand off of him? Take her into enemy territory, and onto an enemy ship, so that she can be taken to her arranged marriage, so that the family could bring support against the rebels.

A lot of room here to plot.

The Revenant: A Western Revenge Story
The RevenantxWitness/Companion

Let me say right off the bat, that this is going to be a dark story. If you aren't comfortable playing alongside a man that can be very evil, then I would check another plot out.

The story takes place in 1863, during the later years of the American Civil War, near the border of Mexico. An outlaw by the name of Harlan Dillinger is on the hunt for a man known as Curly Bill. Bill, and a group of twelve or so men, had deserted the Union to go out west, where the army couldn't possibly catch them. They became bandits, looting, killing, and raping as they pleased, continuing towards the Western border. Unfortunately for Harlan, they found his farm, while Harlan had been in town trading cattle. They found his daughter, and violated her, before cutting up her face and tongue, and burning his land to ash. Harlan returned to the panicking stable hands, describing a group of men on horses, who wore Union emblems, and red sashes. Left penniless after losing the farm, he sent his daughter to his aunt in a northern city to recover, while Harlan did the dirty deed of hunting down the scum that dared make an enemy of him. When they mutilated his daughter, and destroyed his home, they had killed Harlan. He wasn't the same man, but rather, a revenant. A spirit of vengeance, who would do anything to catch them.

This is where you can come in. You are essentially the same, in the sense that Bill has wronged you somehow, and seeing how Harlan is going after them, you decide to tag along. Your main role is being Harlan's good side, who tries to keep him from becoming as savage as the men who wronged him in the first place.

In the Wild, Wild West
Outlaw/MarshalxWhoever you Want!

This story would be set in the year 1862. The Civil War is in full motion, with every able man and boy recruited to fight for one side or the other. With everyone gone, that means towns are ripe for plundering, with no one around to protect them. This war draws out the worst the West has to offer. Rapists, thieves, killers, and mixes of all three. It is truly the Wild West, and in a small town known as Little Whiskey, on the border of Texas and Mexico, it is no different. A gang has taken over the town, whom call themselves the Cowboys, a group of outlaws who can be identified by the red sash they wear at their waists. They number in the hundreds, and now the town is practically under their control.

Enter our characters. My character could be one of two things. He could be a rising outlaw, looking to start his own gang, and take over the town of Little Whiskey, even if it means killing every single Cowboy from there to the end of Mexico. Or, he could be the charismatic Marshal, a government-appointed Lawman that wants to wrestle control of the town from the Cowboys, and restore the peace. The role your character plays is entirely up to you. Maybe you're a resident, who has long ago grown tired of the gang that shakes everyone down for money. Maybe she's a prostitute in a local saloon, and has a growing interest in my guy. Perhaps she's simply passing through, is interested in seeing what's to come. We can work this all out.

Dominate Me
WerewolfxForced Mate

So, the story I had in mind contains supernatural elements set in a modern world. Specifically, centered around the last werewolf. He is living in New York, and has gone centuries without a mate, before finally a peculiar scent reaches him. Your girl. He takes her, be it by seduction, or force, that is up to you. Either way though, she is terrified by the time he explains just who he is to her, and now he won't let her go. She can't escape him.

Now this is where the first book comes in. Dany and Khal Drogo were silent with each other at first, she terrified of the giant brute, until she finally realized how to tame him. By matching both his power in bedroom, and his will. While he would quietly take her, hardly sparing her much of a thought, she turns the tables. She shows him a bit of light bondage, clawing, biting, cursing. Raw passion. Then she finally becomes something more to him.

This is definitely a much more sexual RP than usual, and the fact that there is a possible element of non-con(only at first) in this means I really want to plan this. Sexual frustration doesn't even begin to describe the werewolf.

Wounded Hand
Boxer/FighterxDoctor(Any Kind you'd like)

This story would follow a renowned fighter, who is on his way to the world stage of boxing. He is extremely skilled, and a fan favorite for his confidence in the ring, and mild manners outside of the ring. Everyone is ready for him to become the world champ, when tragedy strikes. He is the victim of a brutal car crash, a truck barreling into him through the door. Thankfully he survived, but at a cost. His left arm and shoulder are virtually ruined in the crash, along with several ribs and his left leg, his career as a boxer is essentially over.

A month passes since then, and after two surgeries, they managed to fix his arm and shoulder, but they told him he shouldn't continue boxing, otherwise he risked damaging himself further. However he knows that if he gives up now, then he'll never make the world stage again, so he hopes to make a comeback, while his match could still be saved.

This is where your character comes in. I would like for you to play a doctor of some sort, who is there to help rehabilitate him. It's only been a month since the crash, and he is still recovering from the process he's been undergoing. You'll be there help drive him towards his goals, or maybe you'll try to be a good doctor, and convince him that he has to give up, for his own good. Maybe he does something for her in return that sparks something between them. Maybe he makes her feel safe, after a particularly bad breakup with an abusive man, or maybe she is alone in the world, and he makes her a part of his family. It's up to you.

I'll be Your Getaway Car
FriendxIll Friend

The story is this. Your character is someone whom wakes up in a hospital bed, after blacking out. The doctor tells you the bad news. You have been found to have an illness that only gives you three or four more years to live, at most. My guy, your friend, comes in and finds out about it. Heartbroken, he tells her to pack some things, and be ready to leave in a week, not explaining why he says this. After getting together an absurd amount of cash, he steals his father's car, and the two run away, to help her make the most of her remaining time.

I was thinking the two would be fairly young. 17 would be what I'm shooting for. I kept the illness vague on purpose, so that we can come up with one we want, for whatever reason. We can choose to keep it vague, saying it's something with the brain, or do a bit of research and find one with similar effects. Up to you. If there is any sex, I imagine it not being very intense, the both never having touched that sort of subject before then.

A... Monster Girl?
HumanxNaga

Set in the near future, this world was finally revealed to be inhabited not only by humans, but by extra-species as well. Mainly, humanoids of various shapes, sizes, and forms. The government has been hiding them for years, until recently a bill was passed which would finally allow them to be revealed to the world, in the hopes of establishing peaceful coexistence. It's going to take a lot of integration, and a lot of research however, if we can ever hope to fully understand these people, so that they may join us in everyday life. Enter my character, Lionel. A talented architect, he was chosen to help design the perfect home for a specific species. The Naga, a half snake, half human species. This will be your role to play. The two will live together, getting to know each other's quirks, among other things, before finally romance begins to take form.

Envoy of the Beginning-BURNT OUT
KnightxChieftess

Set in the land of Jhen Mohran, a place of vast, untamed beauty, a Knight sent from across the sea is sent to establish good relations with the tribes of Mohran, the first of which being the tribe known as the Zinogre. With their help, the Kingdom from across the sea hopes to establish trade, and even settle new lands in Mohran. They are a wild people, and they hold great political power among the other tribes. Their word could have all of them turn on the Knight and his kingdom. My knight would arrive at the Village of Zinogre, and enter you. Daughter of the previous chief, you have been entrusted with the task of assessing this envoy, and seeing if his people are a threat or not. The village is not fond of him, and neither are you at first, but as he learns the way of the tribes, a romance blooms. PLEASE. I WANT THIS RP SO BAD.

Your #1 Zero
Recovering RockstarxFormer Band Member/Friend

So here we have Lionel Gates. Rock star, bad boy, sex icon. At least, that's what most people say. In truth, it's much kinder than the reality. He is a drug addict who owes all his fame and fortune to the drugs that inspired all his songs. He thought, in his hazy mind, that the drugs were the only thing helping him write. The truth is, they were eating away at him after all these years. Finally, it gets to him, right in the middle of a concert. He collapses on stage after an overdose, at the healthy age of 30. He finds out soon that the drugs had literally eaten away thirty percent of his heart, and that he is lucky to be alive. If he has another overdose, it will almost certainly kill him. This is where you come in. Your character, an old friend or band member, is back in town, and decides to go to Lion's concert, only to see him overdose right in front of you. You visit him in the hospital the following morning, and so you help him get through his withdrawal, so that he doesn't relapse and head straight to the morgue.

It is somewhere along the withdrawal that the two will spark a romance, as they try to help Lionel Cope with the pain. This could be simply holding him to help drive away the chills, or it builds up to sex. I leave it up to you. The whole point is that we will be delving into what is eating away at Lionel, aside from the drugs, and just how much this person really means to him in the end. The band is going to be based off of Audioslave, and use their songs. Lionel is going to be this dude.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Pairings

HunterxMonster
SoldierxPrisoner
HumanxNaga
Prince(ss)xParamour
VigilantexVillain
VigilantexVigilante
VillainxVillain
KnightxChieftess(Ask For Plot)
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

REGARDING M/M AND F/F PAIRINGS

I will be the first to admit that I'm not great at writing non-hetero pairings, as I have mostly written hetero characters in my RP "career." Hence the embarrassing lack of gay pairings in this thread. That being said, as long as you're patient with me, I'm more than willing to work something out, and try my best to make someone you like.
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

Fixed my rules and O's to be a bit better.
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Inferior Rabbit

Restarting my search. Will update further soon.
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785