News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Witch Hunter ( F for M) CLOSED

Started by lovelygirl, August 31, 2012, 08:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

I did this story when I first came here, and I would like to have a go at it again.

Cassie is a witch that has just come into her powers. All her family magical, she did not know she possessed powers, since her family had all been murdered when she was younger. She begins to dabble in her magic to learn how to use it and how to make life better for herself and others. She does not use it for evil purposes because she is true of heart, but she does make some changes to her life. She also uses her magic to help the "needy", all her magic is for good, and not a stitch of black magic. Little does she know she is being watched.

Jacob is a witch hunter, has been all his life. This was his calling, just like the generations before him. Cassie has just come on his radar as coming into her powers. He knows he must destroy her, no matter what. He begins watching her, stalking her. But Cassie was not like the other witches he killed. She was kind and sweet, not using her powers for evil, and she was quite beautiful. His sworn duty is to kill her,  but can he? Does he risk everything, and not destroy her?

So I am looking for a strong male. I see Jacob as being very conflicted when he realizes she's not evil. It goes against everything he's know about witches. Everything thats been ingrained in him.   He father was actually the one who killed her family, even though they were not evil either.  This is not his first kill, but the first white witch he's encountered.

PM me if you're interested in the idea and we can build on it.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!