Seeking M Character for MMF Fantasy Game - Adventure, Sex, and Action!

Started by LtRipley, February 21, 2015, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Please read over my o/o's before contacting me, they're linked in my signature thank you :)

So I've had an idea for a game centered around two men throughout their lives together, the game would pick up when they're teenagers but they would have known one another since basically birth.

One would be the son of a noble and the other the son of a vassal family, essentially a family pledged in service to a noble family usually for military support. Their fathers were friends, and their grandfathers, and so on. Two sons from the family have always served in the military together and basically been brothers at arms, and these two are no exception. They are expected to do the same one day and are best friends. The game would basically follow their lives from their teenage years, being typical teenagers getting into trouble and stretching their legs, and onward, through being soldiers together and all the danger and excitement of that, to when the noble has to return home and marry, and however far we want to take it.

All the while the two have been lovers since they were teenagers, though far from exclusive. This is a newer idea and I don't have a whole that's concrete going on. I see the noble actually being the slightly more submissive of the two but they'd be more switches than hard dom and sub, but it could be switched around. I'm open to playing either character, whichever my partner wants to play I'll play the other.

So while this game will have an MM pairing at the center, I see both male and female characters being used as additional partners so obviously they'd be bisexual rather than homosexual. I'm looking for some one who is comfortable playing both genders but if you're only comfortable playing male characters we can still work with that.

I'm looking for some one who can manage at least two paragraphs a post and at least two posts a week, more on either front would be welcome and of course extenuating circumstances for both of those are allowed and going to happen, I'm not going to flip out and end the game if you have a busy week or a paragraph is all that's needed every so often.