Looking for M for serial slice of life game

Started by RedEve, July 05, 2020, 07:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

I have this vague idea of a life story told about a male character, through a series of one-shot style vignettes at various stages of his life.

I'd prefer to not tell this strictly chronologically but rather let chance determine how old we make him in each chapter.

So I'd actually like to use dice rolls (possibly rolling four 20-sided dice to determine his age. Then we take that age and play a chapter of him at that stage in his life.

I see this as a tale of serial monogamy where this man never had a very long-term relationship, so at each stage/chapter we could introduce a new female companion.

I am very open to what this man's background, personality, ... should be as well as what sexual kinks we could explore within such a setting.

I'm not yet entirely convinced if I want to play this for real, but definitely up for brainstorming and seeing what we can come up with.

Just to be clear, I would be playing the various women he meets in life, I am looking for a player to play the male character. Anyone who is comfortable playing male can apply, don't care beyond that.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list