Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

You have dazzled me with your dark charm, sent shivers of sweet darkness down my spine causing me to indulge my inner darkness. Oh how you have dark waltzed me from the bitter sweetness of insomnia to the dark temptation of manic bi polar disorder. I know that you knew what you was doing,...ah come now dont play coy with me I know better. Whispers of dark promises invade my every thought, imaging your cold sensual tender touch upon my petals as they leave a bitter sting upon them a reminder of the coldness of the waking world. Ah how I miss my trips down the rabbit hole ever falling never hitting the bottom. But blast it all because of you my dear I am drowning in sweet sensual crimson tears as flights of angels drag me back to the harshness of the light. Though I have you ensnared in my web of petals i must bid you a fond farewell...for now my dark sensual Mordred.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Azrael Annavianna

Well you're with Mordred now!  I can't believe it.....he's cheating on me....well good bye Orchid!
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

OrchidofDarkness

Its not Cheating Azrael its sharing....so insensitive....good bye Azrael

Stone

What is it with darkness these days! I'm a hipster; all this mainstream darkness gives me allergies. You're not coming into my house again!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

I thought you only used that thing around my neck. You know.. how I feel about that area.. the significance. Nawww! I don't want to hear it. I'm outta here! I don't even want my stuff. It's all.. tainted. How could you? Goodbye!

Umm.. you gonna need her later? I'm kinda thirsty.

Ok! Jeez.. just asking!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I need a little warmth in my life and you just don't fit the bill. It was fun at first with the cold teasing, but now I'm just plain cold. I'll be out sunbathing, let me know when you are all packed up. Bye!

Stone

Speaking of warmth, goddamn, give a guy a break! Sometimes all I want is a cold beer, y'know? You didn't have to throw away the fridge to make room for your third closet of toys.  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Tachi

I'm just not as interested in strangling women and disposing of their bodies as you are.

OrchidofDarkness

It was fun while it lasted...but I need some action...romance and blood magic just don't mix well...farewell

Autumn52

Orchid I'm sorry but you are to delicious and I can't consentrate on anything else so please release me and let me break up with you. I can't do it. You are to beautiful and I am too weak. Please.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

OrchidofDarkness

(Lets Xandi go even though she really dont want to  ;) )

-Caress Xandi softly on the cheek looking into her beautiful eyes with a pleading look- Please Xandi I cant take it any more let me go back to my world of madness and chaos the beautiful light you shine is to much for this dark soul I beg you please let me go.

abandoneddolly

I want to stay with you, but you got mad that time I took a paintbrush and splashed some pink into your white sheets. If you don't want to add a little color t hen I guess were through.

Mordred

How ironic.. each evening when I wake, you are gone. Woiodnt you more appropriately be 'abandonningdolly'? Wait, no need to answer, my lovely little toy. It's over. You can keep the box. It's suits you. But I, I will make like a yo-yo and roll outta here. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Oh you have keep silent again Mordred that dread silence where is that madness that I love until that returns I cant be with you any more...good bye

Mordred

Orchid.. you know I dig your Dark ways. You knew it way back when you lured me into those delicious dreams that pulled me out of m shadows into that chaotic mix of soft light and sweet darkness. Sadly though, what I can't handle.. is all these petals. *starts pointing like crazy* I mean.. just look around! They're everywhere! And yet you never run out. Which.. I don't get.. but ok, that's cool. I like a mystery! And while the petals are soft and smell.. Mmm.. as wonderful as you.. they are starting to sprout more Orchids. My coffin is now a flower bed. I've pushed daisies before.. countless times, in fact, but this is quite ridiculous. So, regretfully and yes I know I will hate myself later, this must end. For both our sake. I have noticed also.. you've bee a little weak lately. I know I've been drinking too much, haven't I? Later, my succulence.
*See Pillory*

Harley

-snip-

abandoneddolly

I thought I was crazy until I meet you, and anyone who makes me question my own insanity well isn't the one for me. Later

Breathless Intent

I never get to hold the leash anymore...You're always giving it to that guy. Well, I need to get some Domme time in too, ya know - We're through!

Harley

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to date anyone who flaunts their butts as much as you do.  /breakup

Breathless Intent

I've had enough of your crap! What're you gonna do? Shoot me??

...wait...uh....I take it back...Um. You're too good for me! That's it. Yup. Too good and I don't deserve you. Soooo....I'll just be going this-a-way now....*smiles REAL big and sloooowly backs out of the room*

Mordred

I've had enough of this waking up with duct tape on my mouth and nose. Also.. how did you get inside my box past the retina scan?.. But.. oh well. Anyway, yeah.. umm, this whole 'Breathless' thing.. don't you think you are taking it a bit far? Plus.. it doesn't matter if my lungs operate or not. I breathe out of habit.. but.. that's it. Yet ripping that nasty silver tape from my face.. uh uh.. that I don't dig. Dead or not.. it still rips out the facial hair.. and.. you know this blue stuff.. it's part of me. And when it rips off.. it fucking burns! Anyway.. later, my juicy morsel! It's been a wild trip but.. we're done.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Sadly with the weather change,  I too have had a change of heart, and the blue...well I am thinking I would like a warmer color, perhaps sunny yellow, or a bright orange. I am a Summer you know, so I am sure you most likely were expecting this change of events.

So it's off to something and someone warmer in both color and nature.

Mordred

Honestly.. who were we kidding, eh? Your very name sends a fiery chill (yes.. ironic as it sounds) down my spine that soaks into my mad little dreams. Your sun-kissed skin.. damn.. it is sooooo deliciously sweet.. but this is utter madness, is it not? And you refuse my Dark Gift... so soon, you shall whither.. and crumble.. as your mortal kind do. So yes, my succulent one.. my Incarnation of Summer.. this is sadly, farewell.

Umm.. one more bite for my dark and twisted road? Please?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Mordred your gift of immortality has shown me how far the imagination can take me. I thank thee for the gift but I must bid you ado and seek treasures elsewhere.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Yes, take this gift and run.. run to the ends of the earth. Those veins that flow with my dark kiss will gasp each morning.. first oh so subtly.. yet as time goes by.. you will yearn for the one who delivered you upon this path. *leans down, whispering with icy chill into those perfect lips* You will go mad, eventually, and seek me. But no.. *pierces her lip, licking a crimson bead*.. seek your delicious treasures, lovely one. I shall embrace my blanket of dirt for a century or two. And you will hear my mad laughter flood your dreams. Farewell, Xandi.
*See Pillory*