Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned for not even typing out a proper banning. ;)

*Saunters over and give the blue vamp a big hug with some juicy snogs in addition*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for not letting me slide on the 'proper' banning. :P Although tempted to let your transgression slide for the juicy snogs (and scrumptiously squeezy hug).. which will always help me forget whatever it was I was trying to accomplish.

Hmmm.. Wins!(?)
Or.. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica (?)
Or.. -217 (?)
*See Pillory*

forbiddenfruit

Banned for not sharing :(

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Izzy1337

Banned because there have been too many bannings for whining recently.  ;D

*sneak-smooches Belle*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

forbiddenfruit

Banned for lack of empathy!

Anesa

Banned for being too "feely"!

Izzy1337

Banned for not being "feely" enough! I am no where close to being felt up enough!

...That is what you were talking about, right?

Lyron

Banned for possibly misunderstanding what she meant by "feely."

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Anesa

Banned for trying to clear up the misunderstanding.....

Insanityenviesme

Banned for having fun when I was being tortured by Y ending words :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not being tortured enough!

Izzy1337

Banned for not helping with the Y-words. ;D

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being the torturer!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Banned for hypocrisy... ha!  Another word ending in "Y"! 

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not whisking me away yet
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for thinking I'm the "whiskey" kind.... ;P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for trying to fool me :p
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for being foolish... ;P

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being the only girl to stick up for me today!
-smiles-
Hmm.. now that is harsh!!
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for getting special treatment!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being jealous :p
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for thinking too highly of self..... vanity!  (Oops!  another "Y" word!)

forbiddenfruit

Banned for using too many Ys!!