Down on the Farm (Needing more Male Characters)

Started by thewhitedusk, October 14, 2009, 07:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewhitedusk

It was a typical day on the farm.  The cows were laying in the fields.  The pigs were rolling around in the styes.  Some of the horses were feeding from their troughs. Even a few of the dogs were running around.  But this was no ordinary farm.  Almost every animal was in reality a human.  Each one, either male or female( or possibly even a herm)  was beaten down and broken until they had the mentality of an animal, and used on the farm.  Sure there were some real animals on the farm, both male and female, but the human animals were treated no better, and sometimes even worse.  The two lived side by side, in more ways then one.  It was not unusual to see a girl mounted by one of the animals she slept side by side with, or vice versa.  Most of the humans had been physically or genetically altered too, depending on which gender, to be able to produce more milk, impregnate or be inpregnated, larger breasts and ass, more muscular for the men, even some small bellies on the less active girls(though never too big).  Even the "farmers" sometimes get in on the action, using the girls for their pleasure, or even have a personal "pet"

Basically a farm idea rp where everyone is human, but thinks they are animals, at least if they are already there.  Also the choice to play a newcomer and enjoy the process into your new life.  You could play as either a farmer(male or female) or one of the "animals".  The male "animals" would most likely be used for breeding purposes, pets, and dealing with an animal while they are in heat.  Females will be used for all of the above (especialy if transformed or already a herm(cock styles may vary from anywhere to normal to animal like) as well as milk and feeding/tending to young.  Other possible changes to chars, such as ears, fur, horns, etc etc are possible on request, but not required.  Your character can remain completely human in body if desired.

Doomsday

This looks amazingly kinky. Expressing interest now.

thewhitedusk

XD YAY lol.  PM me if you have any questions.

Doomsday

I have a million little questions, I'll just wait until more interest is generated until I can narrow it down to maybe a hundred or so :D

mayalee

Sounds interesting, Im not into the suggested beastiality, but as long as that can be kept out I'm in.

Wolfy

Hmm..I'm interested. :D So count me in. ^_^

blondie1

Interested, but like Mayalee, I'm don't like the beastiality part, but if that's kept out, I'm on!

thewhitedusk

from what I understand, some of you dont mind the bestiality, others do.  Heres what I was thinking.  While it would still be involved and stuff, you are not required to participate in it.  Once we make up char sheets, you can list your offs and such, stuff you do not want to happen, that way we know what to avoid with certain people

Doomsday

For a game like this I'm fine with bestiality, not sure if I'll participate in it though. It all depends on if I play a male or female character. If I play as a female I have almost no offs :-)

thewhitedusk

alright, show of hands so I can get an accurate count for sure from both people who sent me PMs and posted in here, who all is interested in this?  Remember while there will be bestiality scenes, you are not required to be involved in one

Chuukun

I haven't expressed interest in this, but I do as right now. I'd be down for this.

Doomsday

Awesome, Chuukun is here! I think I'm going to like this game a lot more now :-)

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Rayne Bluestone

Mathim

Is this based on one of the RPs I developed? Even though it wasn't my own idea, it was adapted from a Japanese erotic manga story...
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Salomé

Haha, I don't want to join this, but props on a creative and intriguing idea!
I once had this science fiction horror movie dream where hundreds of women were kept in sheds and milked and their milk was packaged and sold as organic cow's milk. Which is totally irrelevant, except that your idea reminded me. :-)

•about•
The Earth's a cake full of sweetness;
I can (and then there'd be no end to your pleasure!)
Give you an appetite of equal size.
-The Voice

Apologies for my slow responses! Please feel free to give me a kick over PM if necessary.

Xanatos

This is actually intriguing, I to am not really liking of the bestiality, but I don't mind if others partake of it. I was curious if I could play a farmer and a female human, perhaps who is getting broken in/is a personal pet?

thewhitedusk

that i very much possible.  Lol been hoping I would find those wantng to be a farmer.  Gonna need more then just one.  Working on a char sheet, should have it ready within the next day or so

Xanatos

Cool. Well the woman will stay fully human, at most perhaps getting a nice tail -smirks-. I like tails. Something for the mean farmer to hold onto as he takes his pet.

Dokuro

I'm interested indeed.
It seems like a roleplay that can force a player to think outside the box
What did I do now?

On and off's

Kate

why not have two threads - where one that has involved beastiality the other doesn't  (two parts of the farm)

Xanatos

That is a good option to consider. Thread allowance is based on players, so if everyone who has expressed interest joins, there will be more than enough thread allowance to play around with.