Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

-858.... Lived in Cali too... Ok Blythe. <3

I've learned that you can't really tell if you have an accent or not, you have to ask someone from somewhere else. People tell me I have an accent, but mine is really a mixture of like three or four American accents. lol..

Stella

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Snickerz

Stella

Blythe

Quote from: Snickerz on June 28, 2013, 09:49:54 PM
and poor Blythe didn't come back anyways.

*Bly was playing Skyrim on the Xbox.*  :P

Snickerz

Blythe

Snickerz

Nothing wrong with gamers my dear... Most of my exes are gamers... Course... they're also my exes... Come to think of it I'm not sure that's a complement.... Never mind.

Blythe

Quote from: Snickerz on June 29, 2013, 12:48:33 AM
Nothing wrong with gamers my dear... Most of my exes are gamers... Course... they're also my exes... Come to think of it I'm not sure that's a complement.... Never mind.

*snorts back laughter* Gaming is wonderful and good. Just so long as a gamer has priorities straight, y'know? RL comes before the Xbox/PC/Playstation/Sega/Whatever  ::)

Stella

Blythe

Snickerz

Quote from: Blythe on June 29, 2013, 01:10:17 AM
*snorts back laughter* Gaming is wonderful and good. Just so long as a gamer has priorities straight, y'know? RL comes before the Xbox/PC/Playstation/Sega/Whatever  ::)

Yeah well, sadly they don't all have that knowledge sunk in yet.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Blythe on June 29, 2013, 01:10:17 AM

Wait wait wait... RL comes BEFORE gaming?! Ooooooooooh... Uh-oh... Ummm...

*Slowly backs out of the room and then takes off down the hallway*

Blythe

Quote from: Snickerz on June 29, 2013, 01:36:10 AM
Yeah well, sadly they don't all have that knowledge sunk in yet.

None of my relationships ever failed because of gaming. Just a ton of other stuff. Wait. That is not making me sound good. Ack.  :-X

Quote from: RedFangedWerehawk on June 29, 2013, 01:58:46 AM
Wait wait wait... RL comes BEFORE gaming?! Ooooooooooh... Uh-oh... Ummm...

*Slowly backs out of the room and then takes off down the hallway*

*grins and starts chuckling*

Snickerz

Quote from: Blythe on June 29, 2013, 02:02:38 AM
None of my relationships ever failed because of gaming. Just a ton of other stuff. Wait. That is not making me sound good. Ack.  :-X
*grins and starts chuckling*

I could tell you some interesting stories, so I'm rather sure you're not as bad as you think.

Blythe