News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Daddie's Girls. [MuL]

Started by Midnight, February 17, 2009, 06:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

First in best dress Buchanen, I will take it as an offical request..  Just waiting to hear from the last daddy ( I will PM him) as I have had expressions of interest from others and the role won't go unfilled regardless.

Soon..  the time draws near...  *cue music*
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Anti

Damn, I was hoping to swap a sister to each guy and get both of theirs :P

Anthony or... Anti to his family, was a 36 year old IT technician who was a little bit too much of a free spirit, having spent much of his youth and early adult life (including the first seven years of his childrens' lives) experimenting with weed and LSD, he was what could be described as a free spirit, he beleived that love was something that should be shared, and that true beauty, such as that of his two daughters who were the apples of his eye, should not be hidden.

He had been taken completely by suprise by Mika's revalation, truly stunned that she'd think about him like that, and that night he spent a great deal of time tossing and turning and thinking and churning before his mind seemed to settle, through some sort of twisted process, that it liked her, and Sarah in that way too, his dirty thoughts seeoing through and making him lust for his daughters, as the two truly were the pinnacle of sexual attraction, almost everything about them was... perfect.

He just wished that he knew what Sarah thought. She too was beautiful, and his mind ached for her, she just seemed a little... uptight about things of a sexual nature. Being a mentally liberated ex-junkie, he was open with his Mika once she admitted her feelings, talking about their nature and discussing various notions of a sexual nature, all the while wishing that Sarah had admitted it too, or at least shown some interest. Over conversations with Mika, he had cottoned on to the idea of a daughter swap with a pair of guys he knew from various contacts within his IT job, hoping it would provide the spark he needed to excorcise his lust, and hopefully provoke Sarahs into action....

Midnight

Hmm interesting notion, Anti, LOL.  If you guys want to enter debates about it then feel free to.. then let me know.  LOL I will start a thread now.
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
No No's and Yes Yes!

BigBuckBob

On the grounds of plot, that actually makes sense.
On the grounds of character development, it makes more sense for my character

On the grounds of being the one who gets the sisters, I don't want to give them up.

Plot and character development be damned. XD
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Midnight

GAME HERE

LOL Buchanen XD

So heres how its going to be.  Pardue gets the sisters, Anti gets Dusty and Shep gets Lindra. 

After this round you boys can negotiate (in thread or not) for your toys.
No No's and Yes Yes!

BigBuckBob

I was actually saying it to be contrary. Still open for discussion in my eyes.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Midnight

*sigh* bloody men.  Fine discuss it, discuss it in thread for all I care, might add an interesting set up to the whole thing..  in fact.. try that.  barter for your fun.
No No's and Yes Yes!

Skye2

*is now a barganing token with camtipli*
on and offs

Naruto fan? Or just want to rp something...different?
http://hsnaruto.com/index.php

Midnight

*giggles* got no one to blame but yourselves, damn minx sisters! :P
No No's and Yes Yes!

camtipli

I carn't help our mutual bisexualism!  :P

(*giggles evilly*)

Midnight

NEW OOC and Charrie Creation thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31734.0

The game has begun so lets get it moving along people :P

Loves
M.
No No's and Yes Yes!