MY GAME SLOTS ARE CURRENTLY FILLED (May Involve VAN, BON, NC-H, and or UN)

Started by Lilacs, June 06, 2008, 11:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilacs

My updated idea list. All of these are merely concepts. I enjoy discussing and negotiating plot points and limits so that we end up with a scenario that works for both of us.

The Personal Assistant (Open, Likely BON, Could Stray into Reluctant/Non-Consensual, UN)

(1) I would love to role play the personal assistant or secretary to a strong, dominant boss. She is shy, awkward and has tremendous respect and even awe for her employer. I see the boss as either an older, successful dominant man or a married sophisticated woman. The employer sees the potential in the personal assistant and decides to reform the shy, awkward young woman into his or her idea of perfection. Slowly, her or she takes control over every aspect of her life, changing her, altering her behavior, utterly and completely dominating her. An interesting corollary with a female boss where the female boss is married to a very successful man. And she molds the personal assistant to be the slut/mistress of her husband, because there are some things a lady doesn't do. This would be lovely if played subtly. [Happily Designated for Silvestine and Cecilia]

Infiltration (Open to Wherever this Goes, I see it as likely Vanilla, but in the end who knows, so UN)

(2) A beautiful woman is recruited by the Israeli secret service to seduce and marry a rich, politically connected Saudi in order to live in his country as a mole. Over time, as she spies on her husband, she finds herself falling in love with him.

He may already have a second or first wife. I sense that it will likely tragically. We might do it in a series of acts, the meeting, the marriage and learning to fit in with a different culture, being activated as a mole, attempting to flee, leaving behind the husband she has come to love after betraying him and ruining his reputation.

It would take a certain amount of back and forth via PMs to make this mesh. It could involve just the husband and wife or a third player as a first wife. I see this as primarily psychological, romantic, and likely vanilla.

I'm open to going wherever we choose to take the story. Who knows maybe I'm wrong and she falls in love, not with her husband, but the first wife.

On another note, though my concept is modern. It could also be put in a science fiction type setting (think Dune), where the political backdrop is a disguised religious/Middle East scene. Alternatively, we could set in the 1970s. We would want to do some leg work first, back and forth with the PMs.

The Arranged Marriage (I see this as Vanilla, but as always open to other thoughts)

(3) I'd enjoy an arranged marriage role play. A young wife comes to America to marry a man she has never met. We could talk about what cultures are involved, how this came about. I read a lovely book called the Village Bride of Beverly Hills by Kavita Daswani and I felt it would be a fun topic to explore.

Initially, I viewed this as a modern day scene. But it could also be turned into an historical. I could even see it played in a fantasy setting, thinking of all those princesses married off to foreign princes [Claimed by Dingo with Modifications] .

The Enslavement (Bondage, reluctant, non-consensual, hard edged)

(4) I still want to do a consensual/non-consensual slaver/pet/toy scenario. Basically, I would play a young woman who wants to be enslaved. She it utterly charmed (and turned on) by the entire concept. But she is also strong-willed, stubborn, and finds it very hard to submit. So she turns to a man (he might be a boyfriend, a mentor, the boyfriend's boss, I'm open to ideas) who agrees to accept her as his slave. He will do his best to teach her submission, to break her will so that she can truly enjoy her submissive nature. But she wants and he agrees it understood that she cannot change her mind for a set period, say six months. But in this case, the male character has to be played with a harder edge. My character would enjoy submission to an extent. But she would resist some things, she would try to take control at times, she might, she might want to back out after having previously agreed to everything. I'd want someone who isn't squeamish about non-consensual story lines. Because even though this is consensual in a sense, I would want the male character to take my character and turn her into a true slave/pet/toy so that she can obtain the release of complete submission.

(4-A) For a totally off-the-wall addendum (only for the Battle Star Galactica viewers), I wouldn't love to play a female Cylon prisoner who falls into the hands of a lone human resistance fighter. I would set it on one of the Twelve Colonies that does not come into play in the series. In other words, this does not take place on the Battle Star Galactica. I'm stealing the setting, not the characters.

Initially, the male, dominant resistance fighter would treat my Cylon character as set out in (4). He sees her as not human, a robot, akin to a rubber-blow-up-doll in short. But after he puts her through some pretty horrendous, humiliating experiences, he begins to realize that she is more than just a robot. She has emotions, dreams. And he tries to slowly build a more romantic relationship with this enemy who is both less than and more than human. If that proves to difficult psychologically, it might work with the other player breaking the male role into two characters. We have the "bad cop" who has initial control of my Cylon. And then we have the good cop later who tries to salvage her, establish a more romantic relationship [In discussions with Cammulus, so essentially claimed for now]

Alexander

I love these ideas, particularly number three. As i have a weak spot for incest scenarios ^^ i would love to RP that one out with you if you like

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in #2 if you get a female boss (as the husband of course, would be interesting).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lilacs

Quote from: Alexander on June 06, 2008, 11:27:16 AM
I love these ideas, particularly number three. As i have a weak spot for incest scenarios ^^ i would love to RP that one out with you if you like

Oh my yes! I'll PM you and we can work out characters--details are so important and add so much to a story. And discuss where this is best posted as a thread (unless you prefer email, I'm indifferent).

Lilacs

Alexander

^^ i eagerly await the PM. and if you use a IM service feel free to add me so we can discuss details easier, at your leisure of course

Lilacs

Quote from: Silvestine on June 06, 2008, 11:39:50 AM
I'd be interested in #2 if you get a female boss (as the husband of course, would be interesting).

Lovely, I'll let you know if I get a good, dominant female boss. Oh heck, forget good, I'll settle for wicked.

Lilacs

Cecilia

Quote from: Lilacs on June 06, 2008, 01:32:20 PM
Lovely, I'll let you know if I get a good, dominant female boss. Oh heck, forget good, I'll settle for wicked.

Lilacs

If you can wait until I'm actually in, I'd be happy to be your boss.  I hope you take dictation.  (But I'll understand if you can't wait until I'm "approved" by the powers that be. I just applied yesterday, so it may be a few days.

Lilacs

Quote from: Cecilia on June 06, 2008, 04:37:27 PM
If you can wait until I'm actually in, I'd be happy to be your boss.  I hope you take dictation.  (But I'll understand if you can't wait until I'm "approved" by the powers that be. I just applied yesterday, so it may be a few days.

Cecilia,

I'm in no hurry. And I think that particular scenario could prove rather delicious. Especially as we have your husband already willing!!!

Good luck on the approval process, I actually found it rather fun.

L.

Cecilia

I'm rather enjoying the "inquisition"... :) 

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lilacs

Cecilia,

You mentioned in one of your recent posts that you may be out 'till Monday. Boy do I understand busy weekends. When you are ready and back, post here. And then I'll start the PM process so Silvestine, you and I all end up on the same page for this potentially fun role play.

I see it initially as a chain with the personal assistant relating with you (as the boss) and you relating with Silvestine as the husband. I think the domination needs to develop slowly at first. It should all be fun.

Get your "Ons and Offs" posted and I'll take a look at everyone's so that I can cater to my employer and her oh-so successful husband.

Peace,

L.

MagicalPen

Myself, I am pretty much open to everything. I'll be traveling all day tomorrow (back home) so no rush as far as that goes.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lilacs

Quote from: Silvestine on June 06, 2008, 06:35:41 PM
Myself, I am pretty much open to everything. I'll be traveling all day tomorrow (back home) so no rush as far as that goes.

I read your "ons and offs." We should have no problem.

L.

Cecilia

Quote from: Lilacs on June 06, 2008, 06:23:56 PM
Cecilia,

You mentioned in one of your recent posts that you may be out 'till Monday. Boy do I understand busy weekends. When you are ready and back, post here. And then I'll start the PM process so Silvestine, you and I all end up on the same page for this potentially fun role play.

I see it initially as a chain with the personal assistant relating with you (as the boss) and you relating with Silvestine as the husband. I think the domination needs to develop slowly at first. It should all be fun.

Get your "Ons and Offs" posted and I'll take a look at everyone's so that I can cater to my employer and her oh-so successful husband.

Peace,

L.

L,
Okay...I couldn't help getting online for a few minutes today when I got my official PM saying I am a member here.I want to devote more time to my on/offs than I have at the moment. And, rushing doesn't seem called for here.  So, I am looking forward to Monday, when the time gods free me up!  :)
C

Lilacs

Cecilia,

Enjoy the weekend, think about your ons and offs. We can look forward to Monday. I'm having a great Saturday,very chore heavy, laundry, cleaning, etc., but relaxing and fun nonetheless.

L.

Lilacs

Updated List, so the numbers will have changed. The thread that I hope to play with Silvestine and Cecilia is now No. 1. I'll remove it after we commence.

L.

Lilacs

This post is for Silvestine and Cecelia!

The Good Secretary

I'm not totally sure where this would best slot. But I see it as Bondage Human Small Games (as it involves three people). I don't see the storyline as non-consensual. Rather, I see the secretary as perhaps weak-willed.

I'd like her to start out as awkward, nervous, unsure of herself. I could see her chewing her fingernails for example. And the relationship between the boss might start out almost helpful, you really need to dress better. You need to change your hair style. But the boss has a dominant personality and as she realized how naturally submissive the secretary is, she begins to take advantage in various ways (creativity is a plus for the boss!).

Now we have the boss's husband. Lovely, domineering and a bit perverse, kinky even. The boss doesn't really care for all of her husband's taste. So she slowly molds the secretary into this slutty, bimbo mistress for the boss.

The secretary doesn't have to be in every scene. I see sex between husband and wife, boss and secretary (if desired, I always love a good scene), a possible threesome. Now ultimately, I will be playing the secretary as a girl who just can't quite say no.

And I'm wildly inappropriate in my boundaries, so if either of you plan to push it, then let me know now and we can place it in a different category.

How will this play out? I'm not sure. It can be fun and campy. It can go dark and tragic. I love rich, emotional storylines. So I'm happy either way.

I think we should PM as we go along or set up an OOC thread, because we are dealing with three people. If you want the secretary tied up in the closet while the boss and her husband make wild, passionate love, let me know!

By the way, I'll try to cater to people's ons as I can. Don't worry about my ons (tie me up! Tie me up! Tie me up!). This setup will provide plenty of joy for me as it develops. I'm quite happy wherever it goes (spank me! Spank me! Spank me!).

I really just want everyone else to have fun (<-- the lying slut!)

L.

Lilacs

For Cecilia and Silvestine,

This is a draft biography for my secretary character. Yes, it's a little wordy! If you will post or PM me with your biographies, I will set up our introductory post.

Also, if anyone has changed their mind about participating, please let me know. I won't be hurt! We can always play something different. My goal is for us to be crafting a story that we will all enjoy.

Now for my proposed character (if anything turns you off utterly and you can't see a way to "reshape" her in game, let me know,

Julie Anne O'Neal

Twenty-two year old, Julie Anne O'Neal graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.A. in French Literature from Vassar College in New York. She transferred to Vassar on a full scholarship after her first three semester at the University of Georgia.

A tall, green-eyed girl with slender legs, she wears her absurdly long, thick blond hair in two loose French braids brought together in the back, which she has secured with a simple barrette. For the interview, she wears a conservative Anne Klein dress, a knee-length suede coat, and leather boots.

She prefers not to discuss the abusive father or trailer trash family she left behind in rural south Georgia. And she's taking elocution lessons to slowly lose her Georgia Peach accent. She wants to think of herself as sophisticated and would love to forget the embarrassing fact that she was captain of the cheerleading squad all through high school and was a UGA cheerleader until she transferred to Vassar.

The apartment she found in the city is done in shades of white and yellow. Sometimes, she tells herself the white apartment is ridiculous. But she loves the clean look of it, so far removed from the trailer park where she grew up.

If she comes across as shy and a little awkward in this venue, it's because she feels very much out of her depth. Her new boss is everything she wishes she was, glamorous, sophisticated, strong-willed. Julie Anne would love to be a dominant, aggressive woman of the world. But in reality, she has deep-seated, deep, deep submissive tendencies.

A more detailed description of her appearance, Julie Anne has chestnut brown hair (she might be asked to dye this later for example). She is tall, 5'10" and weighs about 160 pounds when she first comes to her new job (she might be required to lose weight for example). She actually was much lighter when in Georgia (pictures of her in cheerleader garb show her with full, firm breasts and a narrow waist that spreads into womanly hips, sort of a 34 25 35 figure.

When she moved to the state of New York to attend Vassar, she developed an  inferiority complex. Perhaps as a result, she started snacking constantly. She tends to hide snacks in her desk drawer, purse, pockets, etc. (bad girl!) She also has an unfortunate habit of chewing her nails (hmm, how to stop that nasty habit!). She's always trying to stop, but she lacks the self-discipline. You'll see her constantly reading the latest self-help books.

Sexually, she lost her virginity at sixteen to a football player with the unfortunate nickname of Bubba. To be honest, she wasn't really sure she wanted to have sex with Bubba, but even then, she tended to stammer and hem and haw around a subject, and by the time, she worked up the nerve to say no, Bubba was zipping up his pants.

Through the rest of her high school years, she avoided actual vaginal sex, becoming something of an oral slut. Julie developed the reputation of a girl who would go down on anyone with enough persistence. Her first adult sexual relationship took place at the University of Georgia. She fell in love with her French teacher, Mr. Leonard  Hamilton.

They began an affair her third semester. Sadly, the second time she had sex with the much older Leonard, it was in his university office. His wife stopped by to have lunch with her husband and proceeded to terrify Julie into fleeing the Language Arts building, naked from the waist up, arms crossed to conceal her ample bust.

Needless to say, the affair with Mr. Hamilton ended. She transferred to Vassar next semester. Julie doesn't exactly consider herself "good" at sex.