Interest Check: Fairy Tail RP.

Started by Wolfy, December 29, 2010, 11:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pimpdan

Kraven Trollsbane

Hello everyone. I'd like to play also. I'm a big fan of the anime think this would be a really good rp. Is there a chance I could play a cannon character. I was kinda hoping to play as laxus after he was exiled since I like him better then. If not it's cool I'll just make my own character.
 A&A

HollowX

I've been trying to think of what type of magic to have, but the only thing that keeps coming to mind is ice  :P

I'll do an bio if the gm still wants to do this game.

DKDBSD

Moon Hound Hati

No doubt both Gray fans then.  :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 21, 2011, 10:31:03 AM
No doubt both Gray fans then.  :P

Meh I prefer Erza actually and I like the dragon slayer magic. XD

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Moon Hound Hati

Anyways, hearing that, apparently, characters with dragon slayer magic had been a bit too numerous on the last attempt, I think I'll make my character wield a magic akin to Erza's. However, unlike Erza, my character will be able to summon weapons, but not armor sets.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 21, 2011, 10:40:05 AM
Anyways, hearing that, apparently, characters with dragon slayer magic had been a bit too numerous on the last attempt, I think I'll make my character wield a magic akin to Erza's. However, unlike Erza, my character will be able to summon weapons, but not armor sets.

XD Ironically I'm the one who said it. I'm playing a dragon slayer this time but a fake one instead.

Moon Hound Hati

Oh, the irony! *dramatic fall to the ground*

There was talk about a storyline for this RP some posts back? I thought I recalled mention of that alliance that was made during one of the manga arcs. Was it the one where Wendy was introduced?

Kaisude

I want to play a Dragon Slayer a real one. Natsu is the man, but I don't think I want to have his powers. Probably go with something like a Black Dragon. Have the black flame! *Shakes head* That's if it is allowed. Or some kind of other dragon power Idk.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 21, 2011, 10:48:59 AM
Oh, the irony! *dramatic fall to the ground*

There was talk about a storyline for this RP some posts back? I thought I recalled mention of that alliance that was made during one of the manga arcs. Was it the one where Wendy was introduced?

You know I think that was more implied then discussed but it would be best.

Quote from: Kaisude on January 21, 2011, 11:00:47 AM
I want to play a Dragon Slayer a real one. Natsu is the man, but I don't think I want to have his powers. Probably go with something like a Black Dragon. Have the black flame! *Shakes head* That's if it is allowed. Or some kind of other dragon power Idk.

I can't speak for Wolfy but considering black fire has been introduced and it's pretty over powered. :/

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 21, 2011, 11:03:53 AM
I can't speak for Wolfy but considering black fire has been introduced and it's pretty over powered. :/

That's if the black dragon uses black fire to begin with. For all we know that dragon uses darkness itself. I always figured Igneel was the only dragon to actually use fire, since he's the fire dragon.

On that note, think the black dragon even had a human who he taught (dark) dragon slayer magic to?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 21, 2011, 11:07:09 AM
That's if the black dragon uses black fire to begin with. For all we know that dragon uses darkness itself. I always figured Igneel was the only dragon to actually use fire, since he's the fire dragon.

On that note, think the black dragon even had a human who he taught (dark) dragon slayer magic to?

Well I was actually referring to a more recent event that was revealed. Last week.

Moon Hound Hati

Oh, you mean the
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
God Slayer guy.

If I read the title of the next chapter correctly, Natsu's gonna beat the crap out of him with
"Dragon God Slayer" magic
or so the title implies.  ;)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 21, 2011, 11:13:11 AM
Oh, you mean the
God Slayer guy.

If I read the title of the next chapter correctly, Natsu's gonna beat the crap out of him with
"Dragon God Slayer" magic
or so the title implies.  ;)

Yes and well Natsu winning is a dead cert really. That spoiler rules out black fire and I would have assumed a black dragon would use something like poison or acid maybe? BUuuuuuuut that's not important. XD

Kaisude

I hadn't even kept up with Fairy Tale, so I didn't know BF was op. I was just spit balling really. not have a Dragon Slayer power wouldn't hinder my interest. I'll just have to get creative. Which isn't a problem. Be like Mist Gun. He was pretty cool. I think I left the manga when Natsu was fighting that guy and had the gold flame or some ish. I suppose I should catch up.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 21, 2011, 11:15:18 AM
Yes and well Natsu winning is a dead cert really. That spoiler rules out black fire and I would have assumed a black dragon would use something like poison or acid maybe? BUuuuuuuut that's not important. XD

Well, we've already seen a fake poison dragon dragon slayer, and Gildartz was wounded by the black dragon. Those wounds didn't seem poisen or acid inflicted to me, but we'll probably see some time down the line what the black dragon actually uses.

Kaisude

So really right now it's up in the air. With this being rp it could be anything right?

Moon Hound Hati

Pretty much. But it's probably something dark either way.  :P

Kaisude

Agreed. I am going to wait and see what Wolfy has to say, so until then I am going to start thinking.

DKDBSD

Woo again we need less dragon slayers and if we have celestial mages the gold keys need to be more split.

Kaisude

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 21, 2011, 11:44:38 AM
Woo again we need less dragon slayers and if we have celestial mages the gold keys need to be more split.

I understand that, and like I said in my previous post I am just going to wait and see what Wolfy says. Please don't take offense I meant none.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaisude on January 21, 2011, 11:47:09 AM
I understand that, and like I said in my previous post I am just going to wait and see what Wolfy says. Please don't take offense I meant none.

I'm not I think I'm just being a bit  of a parrot.