Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HannibalBarca

:3

The next person has tied someone to their bed before.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Stone

Not since Halloween.

The next person believes in the zombie apocalypse.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Daoine Sidhe

Guilty.  I have plans for how to survive.  Some of my survival techniques involve using slow companions as zombie fodder.  Anyone wanna be survival companions?

The next person owns something unique.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fabjuth

I have a few unique items, some that were made unique and some which I have customized. Putting things through the wringer and showing off heir dents and dings counts as customized, right?

"You don't need to be faster than the zombies, you just need to be faster than your companions!" is it Daoine?

The next person stands accused of flaunting something unique.
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

MelisaArtemis

Guilty =v =

The nest person is accused of enjoying singing / listening to songs which they don't understand the language of?

RainyHigh

I plead Guilty your honor. I enjoy listening to Japanese rock/pop songs and singing along even though I have no clue what they are saying.

The next person is guilty of doing a little dance after buying new clothes and seeing themselves in the mirror.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

King Serperior

Nope, sorry.

Next person is guilty of owning an aquatic pet.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RainyHigh

I plead guilty... had pet fish, a turtle, a garden snake, and lizards as a child.

The next person is guilty of owning some kind of pet avian as a child.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Ms Gavane

I wish I begged my parents for a Falcon for years. I don't know why they never got me one.  ::) But those little birds just sitnk without the fun parts of hunting small rodents.

The next person stands accused of watching those "When animals attack" kind of shows.
O/O

TaintedAndDelish

I've seen a few, but never really felt all that captivated by it. I suppose the accusation sticks. Guilty.

The next person has never been caught *going solo* in the closet. How do you plead, guilty or not?!

BloodThirsty

Guilty.

The next person has been caught having sex in their yard by their neighbors! How do you plead, guilty or not?!
Tether and tug on the ropes of lust,
my lips shall release a gasp of enjoyment,
while my teeth will sink down with greed,
leaving none for you.
My lips shall swallow all that's offered,
quenching my thirst for blood

Misturees

Not guilty.

The next person seems to have done a private show for the whole football team.

Tsk tsk.. is this just a rumor? Or is it true?
"That is the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." John Green

I am currently wanting to be noticed by feminine pronouns. This could change at any time.

OOS
Cravings
Flist

MelisaArtemis

Nope~

The next person is accused of thinking that the only thing more interesting than seeing innocence is to corrupt them?

HannibalBarca

Guilty--though it depends on who we're talking about  >:)

The next person was innocent, and got corrupted.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

MelisaArtemis

Guilty~ Then again... Ain't we all at one time?

The next person is guilty of believing that the best state of dress is none at all

Ms Gavane

So very guilty. Don't waste your money on sexy clothes, just come to me bare. I'm something of an exhibitionist though.

The next person is guilty of being caught in the nude, as an adult.
O/O

HannibalBarca

Only a few times...I've sort of been an exhibitionist, too :P
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

MelisaArtemis

Not so guilty... but guilty nonetheless :P

A stray cat around my neighborhood told me that the next person is guilty of picking up cats and brought em home :P

Stone

Nah. Super cute kittens, on the other hand.  O:)

The next person is super cute.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Misturees

Oh so Quilty!!!

The next person runs around naked with the window curtains open.
"That is the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." John Green

I am currently wanting to be noticed by feminine pronouns. This could change at any time.

OOS
Cravings
Flist

MelisaArtemis

ooo~ Guilty~

The guy spying next door told me that the next person spends more time naked that clothed at home

kylie

Totally not guilty...  But I try to stick to comfy things at home.  It takes me an hour to let anyone in the door.   ::)

But I bet someone is guilty of eating spaghetti without using a spoon.  Naughty, naughty.

MelisaArtemis

*eating sphagetti with CHOPSTICKS* Nya? XD

The Phone company says the next person is using a Samsung Galaxy Series

King Serperior

Nope.

Next person is guilty of daydreaming sudden, dangerous situations in everyday life and activities  in which you come out alive and a hero,

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

MelisaArtemis

*Wince* Nope, nope, all my nope >w<

The next person lies about being allergic to adorableness