News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Lady of Sweet Innocence [NC]

Started by helloitsyellow, October 18, 2008, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helloitsyellow

In a different world, sex slavery no longer exists in the traditional sense. Instead, every year the Sweet Innocence Corporation seize potentially beautiful young girls and raise them to be pleasure dolls. Although they've primarily been kidnapping girls illegally, since government officials themselves buy the Corporation's services, the government has given the company legal waivers.

The young girls are told that they will be taken to an all-girls boarding school. They are educated traditionally by the all-male teaching staff, but are also given subliminal messages, teaching them to become submissive. By the time they hit puberty, the girls have their tubes tied to prevent pregnancies and are required to have "physical examinations" by the school's "doctors".

However, the doctors are there to introduce them to pleasure, giving them a small taste at first before gradually teaching them to give the pleasure. They are introduced to multiple forms of sex by multiple doctors and teachers (this is where you can get creative).

Elysse (my character) has had the surgery, and is in the waiting room for her examination. She notices that none of the girls before her ever came back again, but that doesn't bother her. She's used to mysterious things happening by now.

There are two directions you can go from here:

1) You can play a doctor who sees Elysse, but wants desperately to keep her for himself, but knows that this is against company policy. He contemplates stealing her from the company.

or

2) You can play the multiple doctors or teachers who break her in, or eventually, her owner when she is sold.

PM me for details

Sunny

Hey, I read your thread and i would like to rp. My character, Sunny, is a young artist who graduated from college early and owns his own studio and art business. He is 22 years old, 5'11, medium length hair and slender and toned. He is a kind person, some find him to be very mature and down to earth but that doesnt mean he doesnt like to have fun. He is only interested in men, he is a dom type but doesnt really go for the helpless type. However, he is looking for a pleasure companion to satisfy his urges since he is currently single. He would 'buy' your character and is willing to take her as is while she has not been broken in because he wants to be her one and only. Want to play?
Come and play with me.

Haibane

Hmmm... I love the whole setup and wish I'd thought of it :)

Sadly I don't play males but can do a domme. With the necessary attachments. But if you don't do f/f play that's fine, just let me know.

Sunny

I can do f/f with Sunny assuming a female role in this story. She would be the dominant type but not the overly violent sort. Would she be able to purchase her 'unbroken' or wait for the doctors to examine her?
Come and play with me.

Combicon

I agree with Haibane. The story idea sounds awesome.

I can play males, although not being one myself, and I know some people have problems with that, so, I felt I had to ask just incase. : 3

Talon

I like the idea and would be interested in being one or more of the doctors or teachers.   *Looks at watch and taps foot while waiting for approval*  :)
"A man with no enemies is a man with no character." --Paul Newman
Talon's ons and offs ~ wiki page ~ current story ideas

Haibane

The more I think about this the more I think it's crying out to be a group game. You have several people interested ;)

If you'd like to discuss that, please drop me a PM.

Haibane

I am still interested - slightly - it depends what your current thinking is. Group game or 1 on 1?

Tawni Black

I am definitely curious about this idea. If you all have plans to do more with it, please let me know.

MagicalPen

I think this could be easily turned into a group game. I'd be a willing Doctor/Teacher type at any rate.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

helloitsyellow

Hey all,

Sorry, I'm dropping this game since I'm really busy at the moment.
But if y'all like the idea enough, you can take it and organize your own group game.

Sorry,
Ashley

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

blackstardust

Haibane

Sure, MP, I'll play. I can do two roles, girl victim and woman doctor/examiner.

I thought we could have both girl and boy slaves maybe?

Happy to do M/F or F/F play.

I'm in the mood these days where I want to be both brutally taken charge of and to brutally take charge.

The original game idea said "when they hit puberty they have their tubes tied... and are examined" which implies possibly very young ages. I think we have to have the tubes tied at puberty then more 'normal' education follows including brain washing with subliminal messages until age 18 (say) when the slaves are properly inspected then trained.

I'm assuming there won't be much in the way of rebelliousness and resistance from the slaves since they've had many years (up to ten?) of subtle conditioning already, so the victims would be very submissive, even willing, even possibly happy? And if one of them was troublesome she/he would most likely just be "disposed of" since there is always a plentiful supply. Unless of course one of the trainers wanted to break a troublesome subject ;)

MagicalPen

I think most of that makes sense. Shall we create a new thread (interest check) to sort out who is interested etc?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Haibane

Did this die MP? I've just seen someone else suggesting almost exactly the same premise for a small group game. PM me if interested.